Why ICF is obsessed with youngsters?

Only morons will think in 2013 India had better system than now. India were  extremely lucky to win two of their trophies .  That luck is missing now.India won most matches in league phase in all most every tournament.

There is no great team out there, it is just luck and match up.

9 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

Buttler - 32

Hales - 33

Malan - 35

Stokes -31

Livingstone- 29

Moeen - 35

Brook - 23

Adil - 34

Wood - 32

Curran - 24

Woakes - 33

What a team!

The big difference is that all these uncles are as fit or if not more fit than any of our young players.

None of them are pregnant.

7 hours ago, Arvind32 said:

Who won the World Cup for India in 2007 ? 
How Indian team changed  rapidly when Gangually took over back in 2000? 

who won test matches back in Adelaide ( pant , gill , Siraj ) 

So why not try something which already worked for team India

This is exactly why the youngsters are not selected.

The older players know they will be exposed as fraudulent in their form.

2 hours ago, adi B said:

Are you effing thick or something?

Those guys in their 30s are as fit as our boys in early 20s because of their conditioning and fitness regimes .Our 30 year olds act like 40 year oldies and suddenly develop pot bellies lol. Also our top 3 and a couple of players play all formats and Full IPL (Ridiculous really) prinarily due to PR reasons ,so their workload is far more than the English or the Aussies, where there workload is well distributed.

Have a look at how they field and our donkeys in the field ,there's a world of difference ,even though it's not age wise !

We have a 34 year old vada pav leading us ,they have a 32 year old fit as * player leading them .

Our system is more like a sarkari naukri where players have taken their place for Granted ,On the top of that there's IPL ,Brands ,Sponsors etc from where they can earn millions ,what's the use of tiring yourself for such silly ICC events? 

Good post.

Nothing wrong whatsoever at all having older players if their form and fitness still warrant selection.

I would back the fitness of any fast bowler in Australia or England over the age of 30 against any of our players.

Hitman was embarrassing in his appearance and preparation for a WC tournament. I mean drop some weight and get fit and set an example. The only example he set was how to destroy a buffet meal in Australia.

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

Good post.

Nothing wrong whatsoever at all having older players if their form and fitness still warrant selection.

I would back the fitness of any fast bowler in Australia or England over the age of 30 against any of our players.

Hitman was embarrassing in his appearance and preparation for a WC tournament. I mean drop some weight and get fit and set an example. The only example he set was how to destroy a buffet meal in Australia.

that's why he is called the Destroyer of Buffet attacks

Just now, Vijy said:

that's why he is called the Destroyer of Buffet attacks

Ive missed watching a bit of cricket involving him, but when I saw his appearance at the WC, its absolutely clear he has put on anywhere from 3-5kgs easily.

Thats a national disgrace.

For a professional sporstman that has access to any high quality food or exercise he wants, he chooses to present himself in this unfit manner.

Just now, SRT100 said:

Ive missed watching a bit of cricket involving him, but when I saw his appearance at the WC, its absolutely clear he has put on anywhere from 3-5kgs easily.

Thats a national disgrace.

For a professional sporstman that has access to any high quality food or exercise he wants, he chooses to present himself in this unfit manner.

he is trying to show the world what a certain subset (not entirety) of upper-class and upper-middle-class indians look like... very little care taken of bodies, lots of gluttony, little exercise.