Destiny just wants to give Pakistan the T20 World Cup on a platter for all their troubles

8 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Once in a century flood disaster, limitless corruption by army and politicians. Every inch of the country on sale to China to repay their debts. Destiny wants to give Pak awam some joy. 

Nothing else explains the 1-1000 probability loss of South Africa to Netherlands which allowed Pak to make it to the semis.

The almost cowardly surrender of a super professional team like NZ, that scored  150 odd losing only 4 wickets… they could have easily lost 3-4 more wickets for 25-30 more runs for a 180 total. Totally pathetic bowling and fielding from a usually professional side.

I would rather lose to England in the semis  - cannot take the humiliation of losing to someone like Pak in the finals. Let them have some long deserving happiness, they have no other reason to be happy and never will  —Non-existent economy, terrorism, political anarchy and a country on splinters.

Let's not be bitter eh. I'm gutted NZ lost but Pakistan are a top team in this format. Especially when they have those days when they marry that talent with professionalism in the field. 

I didn't fancy our chances in the first match and it took a genius innings to beat them.

I agree in that I would rather lose to England than Pak, but losing to Pak would not be humiliation or a surprise, they're simply a better T20 side right now. 

1 hour ago, Sooda said:

And another thing, this Pak side actually seem like a likeable bunch. Unlike Pak teams of old where there was at least one or two players you could hate, the current generation seem a decent and humble lot. 

Only Mufti Mohammed Rizwan is irritating with his sermons, you are right, it’s hard to hate them. Last guy hatable  was that Wagah border dancer 

4 hours ago, Sooda said:

And another thing, this Pak side actually seem like a likeable bunch. Unlike Pak teams of old where there was at least one or two players you could hate, the current generation seem a decent and humble lot. 

There is nothing likable about them. They are all wolves in sheep masks. 

13 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Once in a century flood disaster, limitless corruption by army and politicians. Every inch of the country on sale to China to repay their debts. Destiny wants to give Pak awam some joy. 

Nothing else explains the 1-1000 probability loss of South Africa to Netherlands which allowed Pak to make it to the semis.

The almost cowardly surrender of a super professional team like NZ, that scored  150 odd losing only 4 wickets… they could have easily lost 3-4 more wickets for 25-30 more runs for a 180 total. Totally pathetic bowling and fielding from a usually professional side.

I would rather lose to England in the semis  - cannot take the humiliation of losing to someone like Pak in the finals. Let them have some long deserving happiness, they have no other reason to be happy and never will  —Non-existent economy, terrorism, political anarchy and a country on splinters.

This is also Pakistan , 

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/watch-indian-family-gets-heartwarming-welcome-in-pakistan-when-they-took-lift-from-a-local-3503017 

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

Indian fans have to be some of the most fragile ones.

The game against England hasn't even begun and Pakistan seems to have already won the world cup according to the OP. 

Is this the amount of faith you have on your team?

I don't have much, but yes its absurd how the mere possibility of the neighbor lifting a trophy seems to hit so hard. 

21 hours ago, MechEng said:

Indian fans have to be some of the most fragile ones.

The game against England hasn't even begun and Pakistan seems to have already won the world cup according to the OP. 

Is this the amount of faith you have on your team?

I take my words back....rangeela has a prophetic vision...

@rangeelaraja mehnat apni hogi...pehchaan kabhi na bhoolo...