R!TTER

When will  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Bhukhe retire?

• When RGS does
    • When Dravid is kicked out
    • Never, he'll play forever ala Chiranjeevi šŸ„²

17 minutes ago, Number said:

The way this guy bowled first over I understood he has completely lost it. Butler came down the track and this chaman called Pant up to wickets and started bowling on his pads. Gajab chewtiya hai.. getting so much swing and still so confused what to do.

Might as well play with balloons than that hard white ball ,that's how scared he looks ,kitty kitty!

21 minutes ago, Number said:

The way this guy bowled first over I understood he has completely lost it. Butler came down the track and this chaman called Pant up to wickets and started bowling on his pads. Gajab chewtiya hai.. getting so much swing and still so confused what to do.

That's what happens when you bowl have no ballsĀ :lollypop:

1 hour ago, nitinbwj said:

Ā 

Harshal Khela nahin

Chahal Khela nahin

Ashwin + Axar Combo played all matches.. FFS.Ā :wall:

Ā 

Ā 

The TM did not have the guts to try a slower cutter bowler like Harshal on the true bounce pitches of Australia. (Ā  As expected ). Don't know why he was picked in thd first place.

Ā 

This meant that they had to play Ashwin as bowling allrounder in place of Harshal. And this meant that Chahal could not play.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Hell Raiser said:

But butĀ  but Stats prove he is the best bowler before the first over, after the twentieth over and more importantly in the nets. That makes him an all phase bowler.

Ā 

Oh and he has the best economy. And did i mention that stats prove he is the best bowler. I hope i did because stats prove he is the best bowler.

Well if your stats say that then it must be true!

gets away with it. Couldn't even give economy

Ā 

and some will claim he had an off day

Ā 

But he's never been among even top 3 wicket takers on any ICC tourney. Arshdeep managed it in his first try (excluding qualifiers). Heck even much abused Jaddu did it in 2013 CT.Ā 

Ā 

Sure he gives economy on a good day. But thats enough for a support bowler, not strike one.

Ā 

Ā 

when there is clouds, moisture in pitch, wind speed at 50 km/hr left to right, a picture of balaji in the stands, then he is the best bowler in the worldĀ 

Ā 

on days like today he couldnā€™t pull through ā€¦ sala was bowling good length ball at 130kph when batsman are hittingĀ :giggle:

12 minutes ago, badmash said:

when there is clouds, moisture in pitch, wind speed at 50 km/hr left to right, a picture of balaji in the stands, then he is the best bowler in the worldĀ 

Ā 

on days like today he couldnā€™t pull through ā€¦ sala was bowling good length ball at 130kph when batsman are hittingĀ :giggle:

Ye line kahan se dhund liya ?Ā :laugh: