Quitting ICF - Thank You All

BlueBlood

7 hours ago, Khota said:

ICF is responsible. We don't demand accountability and write articles. We need to share the blame.

one might even go so far as to say that ICF is the chief source of blame. if only all these keyboard warriors were to actually go and play on the cricket field and then play for the indian team, all the issues would be solved. or some could become coaches, selectors, etc. and resolve the fundamental issues of indian cricket.

[just in case someone does not get it, it's meant to be a joke]

14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Let me read that again. ICF is responsible for the humiliating early exit of India. So, we get a new wave of excellent non-jhola chap writers, influential writers like Boria, Gultoria, Vikrant, Johns, etc , and :hitler: demand accountability, will the Indian team get better?

Somebody takes their time in ICF very seriously! 

I don’t share the blame, BCCI ki aisi ki taisi!

All I meant was we can contribute to have some accountability. It may not happen, but we can try.

8 hours ago, Vijy said:

one might even go so far as to say that ICF is the chief source of blame. if only all these keyboard warriors were to actually go and play on the cricket field and then play for the indian team, all the issues would be solved. or some could become coaches, selectors, etc. and resolve the fundamental issues of indian cricket.

[just in case someone does not get it, it's meant to be a joke]

As they say you get the govt. ypu deserve. As a minimum we need to be critical of BCCI. We can ask why is Rohit pregnant? Why is KLPD still playing?

Just my opinion.

11 hours ago, Khota said:

As they say you get the govt. ypu deserve. As a minimum we need to be critical of BCCI. We can ask why is Rohit pregnant? Why is KLPD still playing?

Just my opinion.

he will give birth to the Prince that was Promised (A Game of Thrones/Song of Ice & Fire joke)

2 hours ago, vivek04 said:

Same here. Why waste time in useless bilaterals. The selection of the team even before the conclusion of this wc shows there is no accountability towards thr performance. Absolutely dreadful situation.

They do that because people don't demand better.

On 11/13/2022 at 2:44 AM, Vijy said:

for stat padding. it is crucial

Correct.

How do you think Dhawan will be able to justify his selection for the WC?:hysterical:

I bet he will score a century against Bangladesh in the ODI's. Nothing can be more surer in cricket, if there is a bet for him to score a century in that series, I will put money on it.

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

Correct.

How do you think Dhawan will be able to justify his selection for the WC?:hysterical:

I bet he will score a century against Bangladesh in the ODI's. Nothing can be more surer in cricket, if there is a bet for him to score a century in that series, I will put money on it.

Bangladesh are a formidable side at home. Last time, Ind toured there was in 2015, if I recall.   And lost the odi series 1-2.   Don't see dhawan scoring too many runs against bangla, looking at his recent struggles against Windies, Zim and SA.  

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

So much drama :cantstop: Emotional indian cricket fans, the only sport we play. We are 150 in football rankings lol even little canada with population of ncr is playing in the world cup.. in Qatar an other mouse in front of Indian elephant.

Qatar's footer is not as bad as people may think it is. in contrast, indian cricket is in more dire shape than what most casual fans think (not including ICF here)