Fed up with BCCI and its Buzdil Selection Committee

Stuge

1 minute ago, Vijy said:

can we also get mandira bedi back? and I don't know who else (women) is on the scene who spouts vapid nonsense, while looking [reasonably] good

They say what they are told to say by their director.

We fans are the gullible ones for making these shows successes and giving them the incentive to produce more and more of such Idol Worshipping shows. 

8 hours ago, express bowling said:

They say what they are told to say by their director.

We fans are the gullible ones for making these shows successes and giving them the incentive to produce more and more of such Idol Worshipping shows. 

Ive stopped watching cricbuzz because they always go with politically correct analysis of Indian Cricket.

Everything is ok, we will be ready for the next WC, one game does not define a career etc etc. I got tired of listening to this bs.

As you mentioned earlier, I love Vaughan in the way he dissects than pin points all the faults of Indian Cricket.

2 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Ive stopped watching cricbuzz because they always go with politically correct analysis of Indian Cricket.

Everything is ok, we will be ready for the next WC, one game does not define a career etc etc. I got tired of listening to this bs.

As you mentioned earlier, I love Vaughan in the way he dissects than pin points all the faults of Indian Cricket.

I also like his trolling on occasion. serves some indian "fans" right at times