Where do Indians stand in the MVP list

vvvslaxman

6 minutes ago, Vijy said:

not talking about touching it on occasion. at least 30-40% of balls should be in that 140+ range

He has better strike rate than most.  He has a g ood slower one also he bowls yorkers. He is in his first year. Already leading the attack. Bhuvi has been playing for 9 years. We should cut him some slack. Mark wood was clocking 135 kph when he was new.

24 minutes ago, Vijy said:

arshdeep is too slow for int'l cricket, and not useful enough when ball doesn't swing.

all pacers should be 140+

I would want a left arm pacer though because they make a difference in LOIs . Hope Arshdeep increases his pace a bit, he has a slightly meek body language which can hurt us in future if he doesn't change that. Let's see.

8 minutes ago, Majestic said:

I would want a left arm pacer though because they make a difference in LOIs . Hope Arshdeep increases his pace a bit, he has a slightly meek body language which can hurt us in future if he doesn't change that. Let's see.

He has the balls to pitch the ball with in the stumps and bowl full. He has a pretty good yorker too. Even under pressure his accuracy is not wayward like Bhuvi.  We have also seen how Nehra bowled in 2000s in death overs.  Bhumrah clearly is not the same anymore. If Moshin Khan makes his way into the XI and able to maintain the same rhythm and intensity that he had in IPL 2022 he is a real contender. Khaleel is another leftie. Yash dhayal is more like Arshdeep except he is shorter than Arshdeep. There are other lefties like Natrajan. But he is very slow too.

12 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He has the balls to pitch the ball with in the stumps and bowl full. He has a pretty good yorker too. Even under pressure his accuracy is not wayward like Bhuvi.  We have also seen how Nehra bowled in 2000s in death overs.  Bhumrah clearly is not the same anymore. If Moshin Khan makes his way into the XI and able to maintain the same rhythm and intensity that he had in IPL 2022 he is a real contender. Khaleel is another leftie. Yash dhayal is more like Arshdeep except he is shorter than Arshdeep. There are other lefties like Natrajan. But he is very slow too.

khaleel and mohsin seem more promising, and they deserve to be tested. arshdeep is fine, but I'd like to see him increase pace and bounce a bit more

3 minutes ago, Vijy said:

khaleel and mohsin seem more promising, and they deserve to be tested. arshdeep is fine, but I'd like to see him increase pace and bounce a bit more

He bounced Rizwan out. And he made Asif Ali look like the tully bazz he is with a sharp bouncer.  He is a highly result oriented bowler from the look of it. He always looks for wickets. A reason why he is leading the chart.

29 minutes ago, Majestic said:

good left arm pacers will add variety. as you wrote, he does need to increase pace a bit more