Pakistan welcome to chokers club

Singh bling

10 hours ago, the don said:

Should have posted a defendable score from 84 in 11 and 121 in 16 

The wrong batting order and lack of depth really hurt. Tried to go too hard on the long boundaries.

Babar i think lost all the tosses in this tournament.

your batting isnt good enough, as simple as that. no impetus in power play and none in death overs. sad but true. good bowling, though shaheen will soon fade away thanks to injuries

7 hours ago, Vijy said:

your batting isnt good enough, as simple as that. no impetus in power play and none in death overs. sad but true. good bowling, though shaheen will soon fade away thanks to injuries

Shaheen needs 6 month rest. His sole focus now should be the ODI world cup.

18 hours ago, badmash said:

But … one thing is always constant in babar azam’s captaincy - always end up higher then india in all tournaments :phehe:

and also atleast we played finals which india hasn’t played in last 10 years atleast (expect champions trophy which they lost to … Pakistan!!) 

Nobody remembers which team was ahead. Only thing that matter is becoming champion. 

Three final losses in spam of 15-16 months where Pakistan had extremely high chances is a matter of concern

“Aap batsmen ki performances nikaalein, aapko results pata chal jaayenge. Maine kaha tha ki unko Sydney se bahar nikaalein.. nikle na Sydney se bahar, ye hi hona tha. Maine aapko pehle bola tha agar Melbourne ki wicket vaise hi mili jaisi tournament me mili hai, ham struggle karenge. Ye hona tha. (You see our batsmen's stats, you will know. I said earlier that outside Sydney, they will struggle, and that's what happened. I told you earlier that if we get a similar wicket in Melbourne as it has been throughout the tournament, we will struggle),” said Amir.

Key point @badmash

8 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

“Aap batsmen ki performances nikaalein, aapko results pata chal jaayenge. Maine kaha tha ki unko Sydney se bahar nikaalein.. nikle na Sydney se bahar, ye hi hona tha. Maine aapko pehle bola tha agar Melbourne ki wicket vaise hi mili jaisi tournament me mili hai, ham struggle karenge. Ye hona tha. (You see our batsmen's stats, you will know. I said earlier that outside Sydney, they will struggle, and that's what happened. I told you earlier that if we get a similar wicket in Melbourne as it has been throughout the tournament, we will struggle),” said Amir.

Key point @badmash

He is busy ingesting shikastkhurd vada pav & bahana tikka.

Chuckte Raho

TC