Why are we blaming indian players for failure

Chaos

3 hours ago, SRT100 said:

KL got 5 off 5 balls in the SEMI.

Im comfortable in saying that a 49 year old SRT would beat that achievement.

I think even we would have done better than KL.

We would have got out first ball and would not have wasted the other 4 balls. 

Edited by express bowling
2 hours ago, express bowling said:

I think even we would have done better than KL.

We would have got our first ball and would not have wasted the other 4 balls. 

We have been spoilt for openers over the years when we used to have

Ganguly/Sachin then

Sachin/Sehwag

In that semi would have been nice to have had these two from the past era.

The way Hitman batted, I have no doubt that Sehwag or SRT would have performed as poorly as Rohit, mistiming hits, getting lucky and fluking a few boundaries.

Selecting KL Rahul in the squad was not wrong.The biggest crime was  committed by Dravid and Rohit by playing this Bozo in all matches. Rahul is one of the most useless players I have seen, there is nothing called form from this bozo and most important thing this guy never had ability to perform well under pressure.

Pant was in the team why not open with him and let Rahul bat down the order, Dravid the coach is one of the worst coaches I have seen.Rohit captaincy has been most unimaginative captaincy we have seen from an indian captain.

13 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Correct.

We need to stop reflecting on old achievements.

Otherwise I am going to argue that Tendulkar based on his stats against Australia should have played in the 2022 WC.

well rohit is our captain and few of the best hitters in the team now. Anyway point is the combinations we terrible. Hell dhawan could have been better than rahul and he is left hander and alwAys a clutch player in icc tournaments

If you have Rohit, KL, Kohli, Bhuvi, & Ashwin in a T20 11 playing against strong teams, Ind’s chances are minimum. 

Ind lost to SA and ENG, while pulling off a fluke win against Pak. 

Can’t blame reserves or players who did not even play 2 games … At least stop fooling your own selves!!

Edited by zen
8 minutes ago, Chaos said:

well rohit is our captain and few of the best hitters in the team now. Anyway point is the combinations we terrible. Hell dhawan could have been better than rahul and he is left hander and alwAys a clutch player in icc tournaments

Your wish will come true in 23 WC, Dhawan will come back in place of Rahul as he can do better than Rahul