Stan AF

ICC WTC 2021-23 Remaining cycle from Nov 2022 - June 2023

The ICC predictor is such a buggy piece of crap, if I click on Aus 5 times for 2nd test it gives points for 5 wins. I can then click draw/WI n number of times for the same game and they're all accounted for in the table.

The Ind-BD game has absolutely no effect on the table!

Did they hire some Somali contractor to build it for 5 bucks ?

Edited by Clarke
1 hour ago, deepdynamo said:

Its all setting up nicely for India.

Just need a favor from Aussie to bulldoze the Saffers and then it will be quite manageable for India in the Border-Gavaskar trophy.

All this assuming India manages Banglawash 2-0

Not necessarily. Even if SA wins one test in australia and draws another our chances are gone. I don't expect Australia to lose more than 2 test matches here.

1 hour ago, deepdynamo said:

Its all setting up nicely for India.

Just need a favor from Aussie to bulldoze the Saffers and then it will be quite manageable for India in the Border-Gavaskar trophy.

All this assuming India manages Banglawash 2-0

Chalo, best case scenario India makes it to the final. And then what, Pujara scores a double hundred & Ashwin/Jadeja get a 10 wicket haul in Eng ? 

2 hours ago, Stan AF said:

Not necessarily. Even if SA wins one test in australia and draws another our chances are gone. I don't expect Australia to lose more than 2 test matches here.

Yes, that's why need huge favor from Aus...a 2-0 win for Aus will do it nicely and its not beyond Aus.

SA are known to be chokers and can do their part.

Okay now, the BCCI has announced the schedule for Border Gavaskar Trophy.

The Mastercard Australia tour of India for the Border-Gavaskar Trophy will kickstart in Nagpur from the 9th of February. Team India will then play the next three Test matches in Delhi, Dharamsala & Ahmedabad. This will also be the last edition of the Border-Gavaskar Trophy which will be a 4-match Test series feature.

Australia’s tour of India, 2022-23 – Test series

Sr. No.

Date

Match

Venue

9th – 13th February

1st Test

Nagpur

17th – 21st February

2nd Test

Delhi

1st – 5th March