Love Jihad stories

coffee_rules

It seems the guy got influenced by watching Dexter and several other crime shows about serial killers, even ordered food after killing like in the drama. Clearly an insane psychotic piece of **** the guy was. 

Woke or radical, clearly these psychos are rampant. 

On a related note, a lot of foolish murders because of petty reasons are happening these days across the country. Just yesterday, I read about a guy that murdered his friend over a cigarette. They were fighting and the guy just killed him in cold blood. 

Edited by I6MTW

33 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

It seems the guy got influenced by watching Dexter and several other crime shows about serial killers, even ordered food after killing like in the drama. Clearly an insane psychotic piece of **** the guy was. 

On a related note, a lot of foolish murders because of petty reasons are happening these days across the country. Just yesterday, I read about a guy that murdered his friend over a cigarette. They were fighting and the guy just killed him in cold blood. 

Kohli fan killed a Rohit fan over an argument. 

11 hours ago, I6MTW said:

I was a fan of Dexter till season 6(7?) when he killed Laguerta and then the show went completely off the rails! I've never thought of chopping anyone up like that, as yet :bebored:

A lot of kids these days probably think $h!t like this just happens - it doesn't, in fact before Westernisation of our culture I never realized of such things like homosexuality, cannibalism, serial murders etc.

Now I'm not blaming the west for this but clearly this kind of influence is coming from there and our youth are experimenting all sorts of wrong things :facepalm:

21 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Although, such cases emerge so frequently, I don’t know how parents can just let their kids go astray with strangers. without family support, girls are very vulnerable.

No matter what is age of adulthood as per law, Never giveup on your girl child. Heart cries  each time I feel the helplessness of the girls position and what she has been going through knowing fully well that man she is living with is about to kill him.

Hindu Society and parents needs to get rid of stigma associated with girls choices in their lives. We have consistently lost hundreds of millions of Hindu girls over centuries and still we havent learned anything.

Edited by mishra

18 hours ago, I6MTW said:

Man Dexter was at least a vigilante.... 

This guy is almost close to Hannibal or Jeffrey Dahmer. 

Such rare species come out in the open every now & then. 

That Tandoor Case all those years ago was shocking too. 

My proposition is very simple. Let the faith of Indian girls decide the faith of the married couple and their offspring. Government of India should make a law and Hindus Muslims Sikhs and everyone else should be forced to adopt it in society.

In simple terms, It should be mandated by law that If a Muslim man wants to marry a Hindu girl, He must convert to Hinduism and if a Hindu man marries a Muslim Girl , He must convert to Islam. Theft of Girls have to stop.

• The title was changed to Love Jihad stories