Love Jihad stories

coffee_rules

1 hour ago, mishra said:

My proposition is very simple. Let the faith of Indian girls decide the faith of the married couple and their offspring. Government of India should make a law and Hindus Muslims Sikhs and everyone else should be forced to adopt it in society.

In simple terms, It should be mandated by law that If a Muslim man wants to marry a Hindu girl, He must convert to Hinduism and if a Hindu man marries a Muslim Girl , He must convert to Islam. Theft of Girls have to stop.

Sikhs regularly marry into Hindus & vice versa...  Especially Arora clan...  So such a law is next to impossible to implement in this country.  Indian

Further this case has nothing to do with Love Jihad...  Girl pretty much knew what she was walking into.  No identity was hidden. 

It's just a reminder Monsters walk among us. 

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Sikhs regularly marry into Hindus & vice versa...  Especially Arora clan...  So such a law is next to impossible to implement in this country.  Indian

Further this case has nothing to do with Love Jihad...  Girl pretty much knew what she was walking into.  No identity was hidden. 

It's just a reminder Monsters walk among us. 

It may not be a case love jihad but it is a case of unawareness by the girl. Hindus and Sikhs marrying cannot be compared with Hindus and Muslims   Cultural differences are way too many. It does work also but it’s also fraught with risks. Girls have to be careful. Even guys for that matter. If you are seen dating Muslim girl, there could be real consequences. 

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/hyderabad-honour-killing-dalit-man-nagaraju-sultana-developments-muslim-family-murder-1946075-2022-05-06

4 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

It may not be a case love jihad but it is a case of unawareness by the girl. Hindus and Sikhs marrying cannot be compared with Hindus and Muslims   Cultural differences are way too many. It does work also but it’s also fraught with risks. Girls have to be careful. Even guys for that matter. If you are seen dating Muslim girl, there could be real consequences. 

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/hyderabad-honour-killing-dalit-man-nagaraju-sultana-developments-muslim-family-murder-1946075-2022-05-06

I very well know this....  Just pointing out that this was not love Jihad case that people are confusing it with.  Girl knew literally everything & her family too. 

Love Jihad cases don't make national news of that magnitude for some reason.

Also Girls don't easily fall for Muslims that easily coz they very well know they'd have to convert....  Hence identity hidden concept & subsequent frauds.  You can't easily stop this in this country but more awareness can help. 

In other case Hindu/Sikh guy if he somehow convinces Girl's family then he has to convert.  Mostly only upper class dude get to do this...  As Muslims too have a caste divide despite whatever we hear from Islamists. 

A lower class guy would get the chop 100%. 

So overall Boys in most cases do stay away from this.  

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Meanwhile woke people are concerned for Muslims , Single , non-binary people getting cheap apartments for rent. 

She is a moron no doubt. But country is a mess for single women. If you are wondering why this girl fell for that guy, therein lies your answer. At the end of the day for lot of these women protection and security means a lot more than just a relationship. 

Even a well earning independent woman will struggle to find an apartment for rent in Mumbai. And this is Mumbai. 

9 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

The elephant in the room is loss of our family structure. It’s no magic bullet and it has plenty of issues. But increasing isolation and lack of community structure could creat whole new list of problems going ahead. 

What about the mammoth in the room then? The pursuit of "greener pastures" i.e. more money especially for youngsters! 40 years back, probably in some of your folks' time, admittedly as there were less opportunities, people stuck to their family or extended families & didn't move so much/lead isolated lives like we see regularly these days. This has led to the erosion of the familial structure overall, yes again not the only factor but arguably the biggest one :om:

And money without an iota of doubt is the biggest/growing reason for conflicts worldwide!

Edited by R!TTER

45 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

What about the mammoth in the room then? The pursuit of "greener pastures" i.e. more money especially for youngsters! 40 years back, probably in some of your folks' time, admittedly as there were less opportunities, people stuck to their family or extended families & didn't move so much/lead isolated lives like we see regularly these days. This has led to the erosion of the familial structure overall, yes again not the only factor but arguably the biggest one :om:

And money without an iota of doubt is the biggest/growing reason for conflicts worldwide!

Not sure if you've seen kids today. They don't normally listen to their parents anymore. The stricter the parents are the more rebellious the kids are. In my generation itself, all my friends and cousins from traditional households did not do anything their parents wanted them to do. Nowadays, it's way worse. Friends and social circle bring up kids more nowadays than families (even traditional ones) do. Can't blame parents. They tried - but can't force a 25 yr old girl. She chose badly and paid the consequences of doing so. Doesn't mean that families always find the best match for their sons/daughters either. Otherwise domestic abuse would be a non-issue in India - which it is clearly not.

Yeah I've noticed that & I've also noticed how parents these days don't even use "kid gloves" on their children, they treat them with flower petals & there's very little punishment being handed out anywhere, especially by the parents themselves! You're probably from my time (born in eighties?) so you would know how the carrot & stick worked back then, especially the stick. Children aren't forced to mend their ways because they are way too pampered & that goes again to the circular argument of wanting more money -> having less/smaller family -> fewer children (which is probably a good thing considering India's total pop) -> no one to educate/scold them like grandparents or uncles/aunts used to do for bad things -> children not growing up with an adequate "moral compass" et al. There's also the issues of religion wherein the good teachings from religious books whether it be Islam, Christianity or Hinduism - is not being taught that regularly, although that's an entirely separate pandora's box altogether.

Edited by R!TTER

1 hour ago, R!TTER said:

Greener pastures is not just money necessarily. I have met many of these call center folks from Mumbai. They don’t earn mollah here or live lavishly. They have fun and live in small apartments and date a lot. More than money it’s the lifestyle and the freedom one enjoys. For tier 3 city girl transition from village in Haryana to “ménage e trois” in Mumbai happens rapidly. They have no aspiration or grooming. The city takes over them and they have no anchor. When you do this for 5 years and then find a guy like brother Aftab here who offers some sameness, they would jump at it. 

In our own lives, as we have more resources we seek more exclusivity. Same goes for society. Staying with family is not cutting it. It’s not just money factor. It’s freedom and space. Plus our capacity to bear people and share is diminishing. 

Is it possible that such violent crimes occurred to the same extent in the past too, but we never found out about them because news didn't travel and get amplified like it does today on SM? 

Rarely did news about individuals from Mehrauli make it to the headlines on Deccan Herald.  If anything, it would be buried in the 3rd or 4th page and very few would notice. 

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

^^

According to this source:  https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/IND/india/murder-homicide-rate, homicide rate in India was 5.06 per 100,000 people in 1990.  Today it is 2.9 per 100,000 people. 

There's a really good graphic in the link, but I could not copy/paste it here.

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

14 hours ago, R!TTER said:

I was a fan of Dexter till season 6(7?) when he killed Laguerta and then the show went completely off the rails! I've never thought of chopping anyone up like that, as yet :bebored:

A lot of kids these days probably think $h!t like this just happens - it doesn't, in fact before Westernisation of our culture I never realized of such things like homosexuality, cannibalism, serial murders etc.

Now I'm not blaming the west for this but clearly this kind of influence is coming from there and our youth are experimenting all sorts of wrong things :facepalm:

Homosexuality and LGBT has been prevalent in the past, in Hindu culture. It wasn't frowned upon in the past unlike the Abrahamic faith. 

8 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I very well know this....  Just pointing out that this was not love Jihad case that people are confusing it with.  Girl knew literally everything & her family too. 

Love Jihad cases don't make national news of that magnitude for some reason.

Also Girls don't easily fall for Muslims that easily coz they very well know they'd have to convert....  Hence identity hidden concept & subsequent frauds.  You can't easily stop this in this country but more awareness can help. 

In other case Hindu/Sikh guy if he somehow convinces Girl's family then he has to convert.  Mostly only upper class dude get to do this...  As Muslims too have a caste divide despite whatever we hear from Islamists. 

A lower class guy would get the chop 100%. 

So overall Boys in most cases do stay away from this.  

My point was about women empowerment and equality. It should be mandated for boy to change to girls religion. Government  should actively promote and converse /debate with priests and society 

I can guarantee, this will save hundreds of Girl lives in India

12 hours ago, bharathh said:

Not sure if you've seen kids today. They don't normally listen to their parents anymore. The stricter the parents are the more rebellious the kids are. In my generation itself, all my friends and cousins from traditional households did not do anything their parents wanted them to do. Nowadays, it's way worse. Friends and social circle bring up kids more nowadays than families (even traditional ones) do. Can't blame parents. They tried - but can't force a 25 yr old girl. She chose badly and paid the consequences of doing so. Doesn't mean that families always find the best match for their sons/daughters either. Otherwise domestic abuse would be a non-issue in India - which it is clearly not.

Schools these days also promotes such mindset.  Earlier when Kids didn't used to listen to parents at home...  School teachers used to handle them in their own way. 

Now kids are overly pampered at home & there are severe restrictions on Schools so they can't go hard on them anymore. 

In metro cities u can assume how things will be. 

Then comes the deadly woke virus as they grow up...  And all goes to sh**t very fast. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

40 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Schools these days also promotes such mindset.  Earlier when Kids didn't used to listen to parents at home...  School teachers used to handle them in their own way. 

Now kids are overly pampered at home & there are severe restrictions on Schools so they can't go hard on them anymore. 

In metro cities u can assume how things will be. 

Then comes the deadly woke virus as they grow up...  And all goes to sh**t very fast. 

I feel sorry for schools today tbh. I remember growing up I routinely used to get punished to kneel down on a rocky ground for even up to an hour. Canings weren't uncommon either. We took them though because we thought that was the only way. Parents accepted them also because that is how they were brought up also. Teachers nowadays have to be very careful with the way they deal with children. More than that - in today's competitive environment - finding teachers that truly want to make a difference is rare. It is just another paycheck nowadays.

Schools now though have their hands tied completely when it comes to punishment. No school would risk its business over punishing a child.

That said - kids today are different. Let's accept that. They have access to media (even if parents dont give it - they get it from their friends or a friendly neighbour/aunt/uncle) etc. They know so much more than we ever did. They have to be dealt with differently. 

A lot of parents today feel guilty about perhaps not having the time for their children because of the work they do or the travelling they do in their jobs etc. So they don't want kids to be upset with them by imposing discipline. However, that is a different topic altogether. Coming back to this case - I can understand the angst of the family. The mother apparently died a couple of years back - so she was probably ill and the focus of the family was more on that. The terrible consequences she went through were ultimately due to her poor choice in life to abandon her family. 

• The title was changed to Love Jihad stories