Ye meri team hei...: Hardik Pandya slams critics of Umran Malik, Sanju Samson non-selection vs New Zealand

Stuge

27 minutes ago, Downtown said:

This is what happens when you make an illiterate rogue like him the captain of Indian team. Team India need a cool-headed classy captain like MSD right now. Someone like Samson will be an ideal candidate to lead this LOI team by example. He is tactically astute and doesn't talk rubbish like the kiddos Rohit and Panddayya.  

You must be smoking something strong to say the bolded statement.

But I just realize that you are probably a PADOSI and just wants to bash as many from Indian team in the guise of nominally supporting one.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

What about justifying Bhuvi and Harshal selection over Umran. He said seniority matters what bs he is smoking trundleshwar koomar has been proven failure in Asia Cup and wt20 still he choose him and purple Patel over Umran or others. I am ok with Samson waiting but how come you or him justify bhu-chal and purple selection of TTF.

It is probably a team selected earlier which had Bhuvi in the squad so due to respect, he would have to play him. He has not been announced a full time captain yet so he can't do man-maani here. But next time if he continues backing Bhuvi then questions can be raised whether they see Bhuvi in 2024 World Cup. I think someone in the conference should have asked him this question we would have got some idea atleast.

26 minutes ago, Majestic said:

It is probably a team selected earlier which had Bhuvi in the squad so due to respect, he would have to play him. He has not been announced a full time captain yet so he can't do man-maani here. But next time if he continues backing Bhuvi then questions can be raised whether they see Bhuvi in 2024 World Cup. I think someone in the conference should have asked him this question we would have got some idea atleast.

Lol what are you talking . He can speak BS that this is my team and then keep failure like bhuvi out of respect and what about purple Patel does he respects him too? Thing is he is no different than others otherwise he would have played Umran straight away no body would have cared if Bhuvi was dropped based on his utter failure in last one year and same goes with purple Patel.

9 hours ago, raki05 said:

Lol what are you talking . He can speak BS that this is my team and then keep failure like bhuvi out of respect and what about purple Patel does he respects him too? Thing is he is no different than others otherwise he would have played Umran straight away no body would have cared if Bhuvi was dropped based on his utter failure in last one year and same goes with purple Patel.

Most captains would do the same..no captain has the guts to not play a senior bowler like Bhuvi after he is selected in the squad..

Also, utter failure we know he is but he has fooled everyone with his bowling and he has his critics and experts defending him that he did well in T20 World Cup.

21 hours ago, zen said:

I am not a fan of Indian critics/press/toxic fans in general. The masses can usually do more harm to India than any outside enemy … Genuine cricket fans should not make mountains out of molehills (and also try to listen to the PC).

When captains talk about their strategy in public, they also make it easier for the opponents to understand Ind's thinking process and anticipate the team ... Sir Don is someone who likes to surprise (not reveal his cards) so will avoid talking about such things in public where possible.

While I agree about his statement, you could have put it better. Your second paragraph is extrapolation at its finest. How did you get to this conclusion. This is purely an assumption.

I do agree he said nothing wrong though.

On 11/23/2022 at 10:03 AM, Pollack said:

Indian captain before t20 world cup:

Reporter: why xyz not playing while a certain senior keeps on?

Captain: There is little time. So not many will get a chance.

Indian captain after t20 world cup:

Reporter: why xyz not playing while a certain senior keeps on?

Captain: There is so much time and I don't believe in making too many changes.

This post gets featured on ICF twitter account

https://twitter.com/ICFans/status/1595661209529090048?t=YNoBKPbS_V8FB-UeeWPvhA&s=19