lakers will be champs rthis year!!!!

Rohan495

Lakers win 3rd and series is 2-1. Many in the media are alleging "fixing" in this year's NBA finals. In 2nd game Celtics had 30 odd free throws as opposed to 10 by Lakers and 3rd game umpiring is coming under scanner as well. Sports Illustrated has an article on it today.

Now THAT was one hell of a comeback. Blown away in the first quarter by Lamar and co, down by 24 and they came back to win by 6 points. Unbelievable. If Kobe had hit the 3 at the end when Lakers were 5 down with 13 seconds on the clock, the game probably would have gone to overtime and Kobe would solidify his status as a legend - maybe even on the same level as MJ. Didn't happen. What an amazing game by Paul Pierce Boston in 6 looks like the perfect prediction now

Basketball = boring.
I find it quite interesting. Actually, more used to like used to 5-6 years ago. Now I sneak in a game or two in the playoffs or when my home team is playing. It also helps if you play the sport. I havent played serious b ball for 6-7 years, perhaps that's why the decline in interest. Cricket took over the spot that b ball previously held.
Well' date=' well, well....off to Boston we go![/quote'] Celtics should finish off the Lakers at home

At least for tonight' date=' Rajon Rondo is taking Kobe to school. Stifling defense.[/quote'] Pretty much throughtout the finals I would say. He did have an excellent couple of games but come on he is MVP he sure is gonna pip you to post atleast a couple of times in a 7 game series. Celtics's defence is frightening, any team that beats Piston on defence has to be. Almost 36 points lead now, must be one of the most one-sided final games in NBA history. So many 3s raining in its not even funny now.

Celtics home! 9-2 in NBA finals against Lakers now. Must be a great feeling for KG and Ray Allen, two of the best players of our time but who couldnt win it before(KG came close once at Minnesota). The happiest perhaps would be Paul Pierce, the man just kept going for Celtics all these years..... Congrats Boston!

Yeah, Pierce has really seen some real lows with the Celtics, so no one deserves this more than him. I thought Ray Allen was their best player in these finals though, he was just sensational.

lol, dude are you kidding me. Lakers are going to own all the way. Look at the lakers defense against the former champions. Kobe>Pierce Odom and Gasol will shut KG up Fisher will show you how much of a champion he is The bench is so much of an impact for the lakers, Farmar Vujajic are going to light it up. and lastly we got the Zen Master PHIL JACKSON No wayy the celtics can handle that my friend
Well said, Rohan. :hysterical::hysterical:

Yeah, Pierce has really seen some real lows with the Celtics, so no one deserves this more than him. I thought Ray Allen was their best player in these finals though, he was just sensational.
Ray Allen was awesome. At the start of the season I was quite perplexed if Allen would take seat number 3 after Garnett and Pierce, specially since Allen has been the USP of most teams he has played for. But not only he did that very well he was actually the go to shooter guys ahead of KG and PP. In early 2000s at the Shaq-Kobe divorce Allen had made some funny comments about Bryant. Bryant was furious and upon being asked by a journalist about Allen's comment had said something like - Dont ever put me and him in the same sentence. Well I am sure Bryant would have different idea of Allen now.