Gujarat and HP election !!!

velu

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

But here is the question. If I am sitting in Chennai looking at all this coverage over municipal elections, what am I thinking? I never see any coverage local elections. Such is the hold of Delhi centric media. 

Yep, look at this graphic and the representative photos, looks like a PM/President election with NM vs AK vs RG race

mcd.jpg

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

It’s a good change. Delhi BJP needs to be dismantled. 

Bjp has fought a very good election...Mcd did good work for 15 years.. open gyms, garbage vehicles collecting garbage directly from homes, online facilities n grievance redressal etc. It is 42% aap vs 39% bjp vote share...bjp vote share increased from last time...Gautam Gambhir, Kapil Mishra etc. have a lot of goodwill....as i mentioned before, this could be the start of demise of aap...bjp did well in wards belonging to satyendra Jain , Manish Sisodia's assembly areas... good job in exposing aap.

17 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Surprised she didn't say "kagaz nahi dikhaenge" :p:

btw here educational qualification on myneta says "5th Passed Privately at Home" :creep:

Look how she talked only after the man (assuming husband or Ffather) agreed for the journalist to interview her and prompted her to speak (she even looked at him before she spoke). Is this woman empowerment? This could be true for all women irrespective of religion.

Edited by coffee_rules

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Ya, a municipality election is what the nation is looking at.

Yaar samjha kar. AAP is looking at a big 0 in both Gujarat and HP. Gujarat must esp hurt given the amount of time and money they spent there. 

Not sure if AAP should feel happy about winning MCD the way they did. They don't have a big majority + they don't have anyone left to blame for any inaction now. Kejriwal will have to apologize for doing squat again next year when it comes to Yamuna or garbage.