Suhaan

Ranji Trophy 22/23

Karthik tyagi , Mohsin are injured, hopefully good bowlers from u25 are selected in ranji.. for instance Gurnoor from punjab can be given chances in sr ranji team, but the seniors are not going to make it easy for the newbies. Since ranji matches provide decent pay these days, i don’t think players would want to give the opportunities to budding cricketers, it’s going to be to the team  management to take bold decisions..

1 minute ago, nsareen said:

Karthik tyagi , Mohsin are injured, hopefully good bowlers from u25 are selected in ranji.. for instance Gurnoor from punjab can be given chances in sr ranji team, but the seniors are not going to make it easy for the newbies. Since ranji matches provide decent pay these days, i don’t think players would want to give the opportunities to budding cricketers, it’s going to be to the team  management to take bold decisions..

What is the nature of Tyagi's injury ?

These guys are getting injured a bit too frequently.

2 minutes ago, nsareen said:

Karthik again?

1 hour ago, nsareen said:

not sure, read the instagram post of up cricket, karthik & mohsin selection subject to fitness, which made me

assume they are not currently fit to be selected 

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Does that mean,if they get fit in between the season,they may open the door for Kartik into the squad?

This statement hopefully means that their injuries ate not serious and they may come back soon. Because injured Dayal is not there at all. 

Edited by express bowling

I fail to understand what this Karan Sharma has done to be choosen as captain of UP.
UP's bowling strength is weak due to absence of Yash, Mohsin and Kartik. I was hoping Purnank's selection but again he was sidelined.

Rajasthan also has a mere 13 people squad...not sure if they're gonna add new pacers as they have no much talent.

8 minutes ago, zaqw222222 said:

Kartik Tyagi made his FC debut in 2017 and since then he has only played only 2 FC matches. How come he always gets injured when Ranji season starts

Some teams are pacers deprived, some have too many.

UP has pelthora of pacers, isn't easy to get a chance. Rajasthan is another team which is overflowing with pace options (Khaleel isn't in Ranji).