Projects lost to Gujarat

gattaca

6 hours ago, Tibarn said:

Since 2015, due to the Centre's focus on Ease of Doing Business(EODB) economic reforms, the RBI has been tracking compliance with EODB reforms by the Indian states, publishing a report card of the states.  This compliance with BRAP recommended reforms is a good way to keep track of progress of the various states. 

Here is a link. The lost 1yr+ due to COVID has slowed down tracking/reporting over the previous few years, but it should get up to speed soon. 

https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/PublicationsView.aspx?id=20117

image.thumb.png.8d99dcdbf5c1157e98b180c16d6e7be9.png

Who would have thought that voting for free electricity isn't an economic reform. :confused:

easier to do business in J&K than Kerala :hysterical:  benefits of 100% literacy 

14 hours ago, zen said:

All the best to him as states like UP have potential for growth. 

Note that UP has a higher population than Pak. 

Yes, And that is the reason for his ambitious 1 trillion economy by end of his tenure. Allthough i was unhappy about him outrightly killing goons in my state or demolishing their houses in first term or breaking roadside small temples, But now I can see that his target is NOT 5-6 percent growth but nearly 4-5 times the UP GDP of 2021.

Probably creating a model to follow for other land locked states like HP, Haryana Punjab, Bihar, MP and rest

Edited by mishra

9 hours ago, mishra said:

Yes, And that is the reason for his ambitious 1 trillion economy by end of his tenure. Allthough i was unhappy about him outrightly killing goons in my state or demolishing their houses in first term or breaking roadside small temples, But now I can see that his target is NOT 5-6 percent growth but nearly 4-5 times the UP GDP of 2021.

Probably creating a model to follow for other land locked states like HP, Haryana Punjab, Bihar, MP and rest

To kya karein? Unki aarti utare?

What it takes to become self made richest man in a country which disparages entrepreneurial instinct. This state thrives on it. Gujjus have it in their blood. From Madagascar, Nigeria, UK, US or India, this indomitable spirit to build something is incredible. 

An instinct like this cannot come without cost or loss of something else. And there could be pieces lacking. But one has to admire what is great. 

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

What it takes to become self made richest man in a country which disparages entrepreneurial instinct. This state thrives on it. Gujjus have it in their blood. From Madagascar, Nigeria, UK, US or India, this indomitable spirit to build something is incredible. 

An instinct like this cannot come without cost or loss of something else. And there could be pieces lacking. But one has to admire what is great. 

You have to separate the two.

Gujaratis doing well has nothing to do with BJP or any individual.  I have to admit BJP creates a slightly better business environment than some of the opposition. Gujaratis were doing well for long before these political parties were formed. Credit goes to them.

Problem I have with people like Adnani is that what have they created to accumulate so much wealth? The answer is nothing. They know how to game the system better than others.

He is an example of crony capitalism.

Adani is more of an Indian version of Cornelius "Commodore" Vanderbilt, the 19th century American billionaire, known as a "Captain of Industry", who built much of his country's railroad and shipping system. 

28 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Adani is more of an Indian version of Cornelius "Commodore" Vanderbilt, the 19th century American billionaire, known as a "Captain of Industry", who built much of his country's railroad and shipping system. 

Which of the two systems did he build?

54 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

all in the name of dirty politics. Again animals like this deserve no investment and nice things…

The states pay taxes to central govt but they don’t deserve funds because few idiots broke glasses on train lol.  Gujarat had godhra when someone burnt trains and people we could have said the same thing at that time would that have been appropriate ? We also don’t know what caused the glass to break.  If there are people involved they should be made to pay the fines for damage but punishing a states for few idiots is a stupid idea. It just shows an excuse for BJP to ignore states and they will loose support fast.

Edited by gattaca

3 hours ago, gattaca said:

The states pay taxes to central govt but they don’t deserve funds because few idiots broke glasses on train lol.  Gujarat had godhra when someone burnt trains and people we could have said the same thing at that time would that have been appropriate ? We also don’t know what caused the glass to break.  If there are people involved they should be made to pay the fines for damage but punishing a states for few idiots is a stupid idea. It just shows an excuse for BJP to ignore states and they will loose support fast.

Twice, on this thread people have equated targeted burning of Hindus alive in a Train Coach by Muslim mob in Godhra to some incidents

Just close your eyes and think the brutality and beastality of those Muslim mob and pain those Hindus ( women kid old young) suffered when burnt alive in a closed compartment. Even Hitler was relatively more Humane in his gassing of Jews.

I am trully lost for words at plain simple insensitivity of these icf posters who are doing so just for sake of winning a arguement.

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, mishra said:

Twice, on this thread people have equated targeted burning of Hindus alive in a Train Coach by Muslim mob in Godhra to some incidents

Just close your eyes and think the brutality and beastality of those Muslim mob and pain those Hindus ( women kid old young) suffered when burnt alive in a closed compartment. Even Hitler was relatively more Humane in his gassing of Jews.

I am trully lost for words at plain simple insensitivity of these icf posters who are doing so just for sake of winning a arguement.

I clearly mentioned if that was appropriate when he brought the train incident. If you are so on defending BJP and missing the context I can’t convince you. 

https://forceindia.net/feature-report/in-new-territory/

Supported by the Telangana state, Safran will invest 36 million euros in this new plant, which will cover 13,000 square metres (140,400 sq. ft.), including 8,000 square metres (86,400 sq. ft.) of workshops, in the Special Economic Zone of GMR near the airport. The construction is set to kick off in June 2019 and will aim at building and producing the first parts in early 2020.

The plant will have about 50 employees by the end of the year to launch operations and will reach a workforce of 300. Safran has chosen the GMR Hyderabad Aviation SEZ Limited (GHASL) to base its plant to manufacture aircraft engines parts for LEAP turbofan engine.

Now couple that with requirement that India will need over 1000 Turbojet engines in next 10 years.

On 1/17/2023 at 7:34 AM, mishra said:

https://forceindia.net/feature-report/in-new-territory/

Supported by the Telangana state, Safran will invest 36 million euros in this new plant, which will cover 13,000 square metres (140,400 sq. ft.), including 8,000 square metres (86,400 sq. ft.) of workshops, in the Special Economic Zone of GMR near the airport. The construction is set to kick off in June 2019 and will aim at building and producing the first parts in early 2020.

The plant will have about 50 employees by the end of the year to launch operations and will reach a workforce of 300. Safran has chosen the GMR Hyderabad Aviation SEZ Limited (GHASL) to base its plant to manufacture aircraft engines parts for LEAP turbofan engine.

Now couple that with requirement that India will need over 1000 Turbojet engines in next 10 years.

Good from a defense perspective thought Safran does defense projects.  Is 1000 turbo jets for air line industry ?