Rishabh Pant injured after his car collides with divider on Delhi-Dehradun highway

SM2907

19 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Looks like ICfers just hate Indian doctors for some reason.

Disagree entirely.

If you carefully examine and reread over my posts, you will find that the rationale for seeking "overseas" doctors advice/consultation is a result of their extensive experience and expertise of dealing with elite athletes having ACL issues, not at all to do with hate for Indian doctors.

When was the last time an Indian Cricketer did an ACL tear?

Just now, SRT100 said:

Disagree entirely.

If you carefully examine and reread over my posts, you will find that the rationale for seeking "overseas" doctors advice/consultation is a result of their extensive experience and expertise of dealing with elite athletes having ACL issues, not at all to do with hate for Indian doctors.

When was the last time an Indian Cricketer did an ACL tear?

And how do you know its ACL tear ? They are yet to confirm anything on that .

2 minutes ago, Stuge said:

That's ok but you have generalised every Indian Doctor into the same group .

Keep in mind , Pant is in India,Saved by Indians ,  and is being treated by Indians and Indian doctors and nursing staff.

Pant was saved by his quick mindset in getting out of the vehicle that was on fire and the safety mechanisms employed by Mercedes car that he drove.

He was NOT in life threatening condition.

2 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Pant was saved by his quick mindset in getting out of the vehicle that was on fire and the safety mechanisms employed by Mercedes car that he drove.

He was NOT in life threatening condition.

He didn't get out of his car on his own .Bus driver and conductor pulled out of burning car 

kindly ,see interview of Bus driver and conductor.

And how do you know its ACL tear ? They are yet to confirm anything on that .

I never said he did, there is no definitive diagnosis of the extent of the injury.

Again, I encourage you to look over the wording of my posts, before your jostle with someone out of your league on a topic that is out of your depth.

Just now, Stuge said:

He didn't get out of his car on his own .Bus driver and conductor pulled out of burning car 

kindly ,see interview of Bus driver and conductor.

If you want to argue about semantics, then find another poster. He was not unconscious at the time, he himself managed to get out of the car with the aid of a good Samaritan.

11 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

If you want to argue about semantics, then find another poster. He was not unconscious at the time, he himself managed to get out of the car with the aid of a good Samaritan.

Bhai , that's why I said see the interview of those good Samaritan ..Bus driver and conductor have stated ,he was unconscious when they pulled  him out of car ,but you are here stating what was reported by media initially.

There you go with the interview .

https://twitter.com/RakeshBohat5/status/1609123242413031425?t=0sCIaWC0F0Ml23x8AKR5dw&s=19

Edited by Stuge
11 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Bhai , that's why I said see the interview of those good Samaritan ..Bus driver and conductor have stated ,he was unconscious when they pulled  him out of car ,but you are here stating what was reported by media initially.

https://twitter.com/RakeshBohat5/status/1609123242413031425?t=0sCIaWC0F0Ml23x8AKR5dw&s=19

Bhai go with this report from BCCI regarding his injuries and ligament tear.

Rishabh Pant Injury Update: India cricketer Rishabh Pant, who survived a freak car accident on Friday morning, has two cuts on his forehead, a ligament tear in his right knee – the Board of Cricket Control in India (BCCI) said in an official statement.

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/bcci-gives-health-update-on-rishabh-pant-injuries-car-crash-8352182/

13 minutes ago, Stuge said:

I can also quote where there is some confusion as to what exactly transpired with this tweet.

This same good Samaritan claimed Pant called the ambulance.

1 minute ago, SRT100 said:

Bhai go with this report from BCCI regarding his injuries and ligament tear.

Rishabh Pant Injury Update: India cricketer Rishabh Pant, who survived a freak car accident on Friday morning, has two cuts on his forehead, a ligament tear in his right knee – the Board of Cricket Control in India (BCCI) said in an official statement.

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/bcci-gives-health-update-on-rishabh-pant-injuries-car-crash-8352182/

I have read that statement but it doesn't state the extent of tear or grade of tear.

Doctors have stated ,they are waiting for clots to heal to see the extent of tear in MRI .

I just  don't want to speculate anything over unless doctors / bcci tells full extent of injury .

2 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

I can also quote where there is some confusion as to what exactly transpired with this tweet.

This same good Samaritan claimed Pant called the ambulance.

News of him he called ambulance and his belongings were looted was spread by Opidnia and Dainik Jagran .

I have read that statement but it doesn't state the extent of tear or grade of tear.

Doctors have stated ,they are waiting for clots to heal to see the extent of tear in MRI .

I just  don't want to speculate anything over unless doctors / bcci tells full extent of injury .

You do realize that the whole purpose of a discussion forum, is to discuss?

So now you do accept that it is a tear, lol.

I have carefully articulate various scenarios that may transpire depending on the severity of the tear. He is missing a minimum of 3 months and potentially 12montsh +.

Its called speculation.

49 minutes ago, Stuge said:

That's ok but you have generalised every Indian Doctor into the same group .

Keep in mind , Pant is in India,Saved by Indians ,  and is being treated by Indians and Indian doctors and nursing staff.

Not just my opiniong. General consensus here is that most Indian doctors are trash when it comes to mental health and sport injuries. Reviews etc. Sure there may be some good ones but overall the reviews in general is poor where I live. 

Edited by speedracer
1 minute ago, speedracer said:

Not just my opiniong. General consensus here is most Indian doctors are trash when it comes to mental health and sport injuries. Reviews etc. Sure there may be some good ones but overall the reviews in general is poor where I live. 

Its not just that though, if you have the opportunity where money is no issue whatsoever which for the BCCI this is the case as they are paying, you consult with experienced colleagues worldwide, for a better and informed medical opinion, in order to provide the best medical treatment to a patient.

To not do so, is beyond stupid and arrogant.

8 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Its not just that though, if you have the opportunity where money is no issue whatsoever which for the BCCI this is the case as they are paying, you consult with experienced colleagues worldwide, for a better and informed medical opinion, in order to provide the best medical treatment to a patient.

To not do so, is beyond stupid and arrogant.

in other words, typical bcci behaviour