Rishabh Pant injured after his car collides with divider on Delhi-Dehradun highway

SM2907

2 hours ago, speedracer said:

Ohhh. Now If that really is the case then pant can sue the council.

When you take a legal recourse you need to ensure that youre immune to the majority of the liability otherwise it becomes futile exercise.

Correct me if I am wrong here, but is there not witness reports that suggest he was speeding and also tired/fatigued by his own admission, which are significant variables in assigning liability and fault.

If its in India, Im sure that pothole has been on that road for years without incident. lol.:hysterical:

33 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

When you take a legal recourse you need to ensure that youre immune to the majority of the liability otherwise it becomes futile exercise.

Correct me if I am wrong here, but is there not witness reports that suggest he was speeding and also tired/fatigued by his own admission, which are significant variables in assigning liability and fault.

If its in India, Im sure that pothole has been on that road for years without incident. lol.:hysterical:

Don't think he is going to sue. It will just quieten some criticisms like rash driving, possible DUI, reckless driving.

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

Everyone is spinning a new Web like a Web series on Netflix. Yes you are probably correct. 

4 hours ago, speedracer said:

Everyone is spinning a new Web like a Web series on Netflix. Yes you are probably correct. 

Celebrity status helps this.There will be PR around to make sure he wasn't at fault .

Salman wale case was an eye opener to everyone.

Edited by Stuge