2023 could finally be the year when Pakistan breaks up into 3 pieces

randomGuy

22 hours ago, mishra said:

Leave Pakistan to Pakistanis for few more years. 

Supposed Strategic depth was Punjab. Our Sikhs treated them Royally.

Supposed Strategic depth was Afghanistan. Afghanis are screwin them.

Supposed Strategic Depth is Kashmir as well. Who knows what Kashmiris will do. :phehe:

Kashmir did the biggest damage to them mentally and economically. They been feeding their population about how they can wrest Kashmir and spent billions on training and send people cross border. I want to see what they will do with no money now. Afghans on their western border are better because now they will be occupied with fighting them.

Edited by gattaca

2 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Kashmir did the biggest damage to them mentally and economically. They been feeding their population about how they can wrest Kashmir and spent billions on training and send people cross border. I want to see what they will do with no money now.

The religious fanaticism and Kashmir Kashmir should continue as long as possible or till the religious myths are broken

All their resources have been sucked out by their jarnels and politicians. They still have their archaic systems, land mafias, religious mafias. Common people are taken for a ride, and they have been constantly brainwashed against India. At this time, if India does any action against them, they are going to assume everything that maddrassas have taught them is correct.

They still dont get that 26/11, Uri or Pulwama was done by their terrorists. In this day and age, awam have to do their own research and find out what the real truth is for their own survival. they still think Kulbhushan is an agent. they think peshawar attack on poor kids was done by india.

they need to clean up their establishment. Get rid of 75+% of top officers, revive the judiciary and politics. All of this is simply impossible for the population who is not that educated. You know even now, awam thinks that some miracle will happen. They feel, establishment, government and god is going to change things for them. I feel very bad for their people. they are suffering.

3 hours ago, SM2907 said:

They did not accept family planning because its against Allah now they only have Allah as their saviour.

4 hours ago, diga said:

Feul prices hiked by 35Rs in Paxtan (11% increase) after their currency was devalued on IMFs arm twisting...  Inflation is going to hit them hard

Apparently the 35 rupee increase only accounts for the rising oil prices. Currency devaluation hasn't been accounted for yet. February will be worse for them..

8 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Blast targeting Peshawar police in KPK kills ~50, injures 150 plus... this could make Pakistan punish TTP which will be counterproductive for Pakistan...

If punjabi Pakistani army is freely killing Pushto and Balochs why won’t there be retaliation? with kind of policies Pakistani leaders persued even before independence, no wonder today, Pakistan is quickly going into civil war.
Paap ka ghadaa bhar chukaa hai.

Edited by mishra

6 hours ago, bsriharsha said:

This is only going to get much worse for Pakistan. We might well see them using f16s and bombing their own populace. 

RIP to the innocents killed by the terrorists though.

Expect Refugee from Pakistan unless they wipeout themselves. Think they got enough nukes.

I am almost hesitant to post this, but call it gut instinct or whatever - given the abject state of green-bro land, there is a very, very high chance of a "spectacular" attack happening outside of their own borders - and for a change I feel like the target won't be India.   

Here's the thing - Pakistan is in an economic trap with literally no way out - they are stuck in a loop of circular debt payments, not enough economic output, and the only way to survive for them is handouts, loan forgiveness, grants.  What has worked for pureland in the past and gotten them $$$$?  In the 60s and 70s and 80s it was the cold war and the justification was to fight communists.  In the 2000s, they were again teetering on financial ruin, but 9/11 came as their white knight and literally delivered pots of gold from over the rainbow.   Once the US left Afghanistan's stones and sand to its own fate, the clock was ticking and global inflation has only hastened the pace.   Now nobody in the world gives a crap about what happens to Pakistan.  I mean there are economically struggling millions in Africa, Latin America, Central America and nobody gives a rats ass. Why would they care about Pak, what's so special?  

The only thing that would make them care, is the threat of global terrorism re-surfacing.  Think about it - if there was another mini 9/11 traced back to Afghanistan, that would once again make Pakistan an 'important geostrategic partner' that cannot be allowed to fail, and become useful again.  Why wouldn't some desperate ISI hack go back to their tried and tested playbook, and simply deploy useful idiots of the Kasab type, this time choreographed to look like "the Taliban did it", so that Pakistan is back in the good graces of the countries that have the economic and geopolitical power to rescue Pakistan from its self-inflicted financial disaster overnight?  

What other alternative does this country have anyway?  Its not like there's even a single viable economic or political pathway that can possibly take Pakistan to some semblance of financial stability.  

The only silver lining in this catastrophic pessimistic prediction, is that the threat would have to be sufficiently 'global' in order for Pakistan to benefit from pimping yet another war on terror - killing Indians in India isn't going to be sufficient. 

Yes, I know its far-fetched, and almost movie-script like - but I remember writing about  Chinese Communist Party committing aggression against India in 2018/2019 in the "war is coming" thread.  More than a year before Galwan.

17 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I am almost hesitant to post this, but call it gut instinct or whatever - given the abject state of green-bro land, there is a very, very high chance of a "spectacular" attack happening outside of their own borders - and for a change I feel like the target won't be India.   

Here's the thing - Pakistan is in an economic trap with literally no way out - they are stuck in a loop of circular debt payments, not enough economic output, and the only way to survive for them is handouts, loan forgiveness, grants.  What has worked for pureland in the past and gotten them $$$$?  In the 60s and 70s and 80s it was the cold war and the justification was to fight communists.  In the 2000s, they were again teetering on financial ruin, but 9/11 came as their white knight and literally delivered pots of gold from over the rainbow.   Once the US left Afghanistan's stones and sand to its own fate, the clock was ticking and global inflation has only hastened the pace.   Now nobody in the world gives a crap about what happens to Pakistan.  I mean there are economically struggling millions in Africa, Latin America, Central America and nobody gives a rats ass. Why would they care about Pak, what's so special?  

The only thing that would make them care, is the threat of global terrorism re-surfacing.  Think about it - if there was another mini 9/11 traced back to Afghanistan, that would once again make Pakistan an 'important geostrategic partner' that cannot be allowed to fail, and become useful again.  Why wouldn't some desperate ISI hack go back to their tried and tested playbook, and simply deploy useful idiots of the Kasab type, this time choreographed to look like "the Taliban did it", so that Pakistan is back in the good graces of the countries that have the economic and geopolitical power to rescue Pakistan from its self-inflicted financial disaster overnight?  

What other alternative does this country have anyway?  Its not like there's even a single viable economic or political pathway that can possibly take Pakistan to some semblance of financial stability.  

The only silver lining in this catastrophic pessimistic prediction, is that the threat would have to be sufficiently 'global' in order for Pakistan to benefit from pimping yet another war on terror - killing Indians in India isn't going to be sufficient. 

Yes, I know its far-fetched, and almost movie-script like - but I remember writing about  Chinese Communist Party committing aggression against India in 2018/2019 in the "war is coming" thread.  More than a year before Galwan.

Fair point.  I assume some smart guy in Washington has war gamed this already. 

8 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Fair point.  I assume some smart guy in Washington has war gamed this already. 

you can't "war game" this.  Decades of terror attacks all over the world have shown how impossible it is to prevent or stop a small well-trained unit from pulling off mass murder.   My hypothesis is that Pakistan as a nation-state has no other viable way to survive apart from inducing the 'west' to provide emergency funding in massive amounts.  And the 'west' has no incentive to give any money to Pakistan, apart from yet another 'war on terror' aimed at Afghanistan.   

Pakistan has a track record of using 'non state actors' to effect global policy changes.  They used pathankot after Modi met Sharif to derail potential India-Pak rapproachement, they have done it before as well.  Parliament Attack in India was launched primarily to give PakMil a plausible reason to thin out its forces along the Afghan border, ostensibly to 'defend' against Indian retaliation.  Even 26/11 was timed when back-channel talks sponsored by Manmohan Singh were gaining serious momentum.  

People, and even Organizations, tend to have patterns of behavior, and decision making, and they revert to them, especially under stress.  

The one thing I'll say, is that given the need to effect a change in the policy of the 'West', killing Indians in India, no matter how many, is not going to work, and the PakMil mafia know this well enough.   It would have to be umreeka, or its most allied ally, who would bear the brunt.  

Edited by sandeep

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

you can't "war game" this.  Decades of terror attacks all over the world have shown how impossible it is to prevent or stop a small well-trained unit from pulling off mass murder.   My hypothesis is that Pakistan as a nation-state has no other viable way to survive apart from inducing the 'west' to provide emergency funding in massive amounts.  And the 'west' has no incentive to give any money to Pakistan, apart from yet another 'war on terror' aimed at Afghanistan.   

Pakistan has a track record of using 'non state actors' to effect global policy changes.  They used pathankot after Modi met Sharif to derail potential India-Pak rapproachement, they have done it before as well.  Parliament Attack in India was launched primarily to give PakMil a plausible reason to thin out its forces along the Afghan border, ostensibly to 'defend' against Indian retaliation.  Even 26/11 was timed when back-channel talks sponsored by Manmohan Singh were gaining serious momentum.  

People, and even Organizations, tend to have patterns of behavior, and decision making, and they revert to them, especially under stress.  

The one thing I'll say, is that given the need to effect a change in the policy of the 'West', killing Indians in India, no matter how many, is not going to work, and the PakMil mafia know this well enough.   It would have to be umreeka, or its most allied ally, who would bear the brunt.  

Astute analysis- i got to admit i didnt think of this angle for Bhikaristan

10 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Astute analysis- i got to admit i didnt think of this angle for Bhikaristan

Its scarily plausible, because honestly, what other alternative do they have?  Keep begging for debt relief? Join the line of millions of Africans, etc  and compete for sympathy?  Its not going to be enough. Their problems are way too big to be resolved even temporarily with some 'aid'.  They have tried monetizing earthquake relief, flood relief, climate change relief, everything.  China is not in position to 'help' them, and honestly unlikely to "help" even if it could.  Ummah Brothers have also seen the light and are tired of 'helping' little brother over and over and over again.  After all, how many endangered birds can Sheikhs kill to justify more billions?  UAE Sheikhs recently flew in for their annual shikaar, and Pak Govt tried to schedule a 'meeting' in Islamabad for more 'donation'.  Sheikhs weren't falling for it, and flatly refused.