2023 could finally be the year when Pakistan breaks up into 3 pieces

randomGuy

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Its scarily plausible, because honestly, what other alternative do they have?  Keep begging for debt relief? Join the line of millions of Africans, etc  and compete for sympathy?  Its not going to be enough. Their problems are way too big to be resolved even temporarily with some 'aid'.  They have tried monetizing earthquake relief, flood relief, climate change relief, everything.  China is not in position to 'help' them, and honestly unlikely to "help" even if it could.  Ummah Brothers have also seen the light and are tired of 'helping' little brother over and over and over again.  After all, how many endangered birds can Sheikhs kill to justify more billions?  UAE Sheikhs recently flew in for their annual shikaar, and Pak Govt tried to schedule a 'meeting' in Islamabad for more 'donation'.  Sheikhs weren't falling for it, and flatly refused.  

I think they are ally of choice by US agains its war on China, in case India doesn’t play ball. Uighur will be militarised via Pakistan and Afghanistan 

What I meant was at “right price”, Pakistan will sell itself to US and act as vehicle to prop up militancy among Uighurs in Xinxiang province to fight against China. Similar to what it did against Russia. 
American can actually afford “right price”, but their is trust deficit. Infact inly distrust remains.

So if push comes to shove ie India doesn’t become partner to US, US will be left with no option but to pay “right price” to Pakistan and may throw some bonuses to ones dealing on behalf of Pakistani establishment.

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, kepler37b said:

Hope this is a point where the muslim world leaves generations of blood thirsty hatred. Hope they introspect and suppress the innate barbarism that has been cultivated in order to conquer kafirs. 

But naaa..that is not going to happen. 

I do see some reforms in Saudi with the new king... hopefully that spreads throughout the Islam world

5 hours ago, diga said:

I do see some reforms in Saudi with the new king... hopefully that spreads throughout the Islam world

Saudi King is an absolute maniac that rules with iron fist.

Soviets civilized the turks of central asia with the same kind of iron fist. 

Hope MBS does the same

Long live MBS!!!!

On 1/31/2023 at 8:00 PM, sandeep said:

I am almost hesitant to post this, but call it gut instinct or whatever - given the abject state of green-bro land, there is a very, very high chance of a "spectacular" attack happening outside of their own borders - and for a change I feel like the target won't be India.   

Here's the thing - Pakistan is in an economic trap with literally no way out - they are stuck in a loop of circular debt payments, not enough economic output, and the only way to survive for them is handouts, loan forgiveness, grants.  What has worked for pureland in the past and gotten them $$$$?  In the 60s and 70s and 80s it was the cold war and the justification was to fight communists.  In the 2000s, they were again teetering on financial ruin, but 9/11 came as their white knight and literally delivered pots of gold from over the rainbow.   Once the US left Afghanistan's stones and sand to its own fate, the clock was ticking and global inflation has only hastened the pace.   Now nobody in the world gives a crap about what happens to Pakistan.  I mean there are economically struggling millions in Africa, Latin America, Central America and nobody gives a rats ass. Why would they care about Pak, what's so special?  

@sandeep not far fetched, but Pak radical groups are already thinking of threatening the world.. 

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

@sandeep

who knows what depths the ISI are prepared to stoop to. Not enough evidence to support this just yet, but its a sad, sad state when you know that such a scenario with a country's own military attacking and killing its own people, is at a minimum, on the table.  I do feel sorry for the greenbros.  They are reaping the whirlwinds sowed by this corrupt mafia in their name.  There are plenty of naive innocents who aren't responsible for any of the evil done in their name, and are suffering.  

2 hours ago, diga said:

@sandeep not far fetched, but Pak radical groups are already thinking of threatening the world.. 

Pakistan Military Propogand pice.  Pakistani Army is trying to sell it to the world that Nuclear Bombs will fall into hand of their Awaam/radicals in case world doesnt give them money. Effectively blackmail