Terror attack in Delhi: Man beheaded on camera, video sent to Pakistani handler

Gollum

6 hours ago, Under_Score said:

I didn't mention about generalization on ICF....I have experienced generalization myself when I lived in India during the 80s when Delhi & Kanpur burnt with anti-Sikh genocide.....How many Hindus were brought to justice for killing 3000 plus innocent Sikhs of Delhi who had nothing to do with Punjab extremism........the whole massacre was the result of generalization of Sikhs....:(( 

Any riots are bad loss of innocent lives and property. The cause of the riots was killing a PM in office and punjab extremism. Its politically motivated for sure jadish tytler and other congress leaders who lead the riots and because congress was in power for long time. Recently Sajjan kumar was give life imprisonment. Again Indian judiciary is slow as well might be the reason for slower judgements.

On 1/19/2023 at 7:01 AM, Khota said:

Not only these goons should be hung the people who provide the money should be brought to justice. 

khota honest question try to answer this with truth. A person was beheaded for bigotry sport and street cred. 

a cartel member might do this, historically they have human sacrifice culture

a Muslim radical will probably do this as we have seen multiple times since they are fed hate against others unfortunately 

a Hindu would probably not do this to a ‘other’ as this ammount of in-human hate does not exist amoung them or there is fear of consequence 

What about a Sikh ? How can a Sikh hate a Hindu enough to do this ? Just wondering where in the spectrum Sikhs are ? The ever helpful gurudwara food for all kind people how can they have such radicals amount them?

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

khota honest question try to answer this with truth. A person was beheaded for bigotry sport and street cred. 

a cartel member might do this, historically they have human sacrifice culture

a Muslim radical will probably do this as we have seen multiple times since they are fed hate against others unfortunately 

a Hindu would probably not do this to a ‘other’ as this ammount of in-human hate does not exist amoung them or there is fear of consequence 

What about a Sikh ? How can a Sikh hate a Hindu enough to do this ? Just wondering where in the spectrum Sikhs are ? The ever helpful gurudwara food for all kind people how can they have such radicals amount them?

It is hard to answer this question, because it eludes an answer. This was insane and there was no defending it.

If you dig deeper there was something mentally wrong with these guys. We need to find out what exactly happened.

But there is no hatred in any Sikhs heart for any Hindu because half of their family is Hindu or married into one.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

It is hard to answer this question, because it eludes an answer. This was insane and there was no defending it.

If you dig deeper there was something mentally wrong with these guys. We need to find out what exactly happened.

But there is no hatred in any Sikhs heart for any Hindu because half of their family is Hindu or married into one.

This is true. But the sheer ammount of religiousradicals from recent history begs a deeper need to analyse. 

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

84 Genocide was not riots. It was systematic attempt to eliminate the minority Sikh community by the then Congress govt after I G was killed, After Indira, even Rajiv was killed, there was no genocide of Tamils whatsoever. Indira was not the first country leader worldwide to go by bullet & she won't be the last one either. Let's assume it was Congress 'Hindus' who killed innocent Sikhs in Delhi. What did the Janta Dal party 'Hindus' do after coming to power in 1989? This party was supported by BJP & CPI....had they brought the 'Hindu' murders, rapists & baby killers of the Sikh community to justice after forming the Govt....1984 Congress Genocide would have been considered as a Congress party issue & long forgotten, Sikhs worldwide would've moved on considering this as a big tragedy. Since the Hindu rapists & murders still roamed free in Delhi & Kanpur even after a govt change at the center....It was very much evident that there was no intent regarding justice for Sikhs in India.

Justice delayed is justice denied, this is a very sensitive topic for Sikhs, I don't want to keep going back & forth on replies. I'm glad that I left India two decades earlier, there is no value for human life in India, not just the minorities..Many of the majority Hindus will continue to live & suffer in poverty because many of the political leaders are rotten to the core.

Peace.

The Janata dal party was supported by BJP from outside and it struggled to stay afloat they couldn’t last a year twice. Congress still had control of Delhi. Below article lists why it took so long for Justice. Regarding Rajiv Gandhi congress supported Sri lanka during the civil war which resulted in elimination of LTTE. The deaths of Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi were different one was killed because hurting religious sentiments and other was killed by a terrorist organization. The punjab terrorism also had to do with Delhi riots multiple Hindus were killed and left punjab for good  that doesn’t justify the Sikh riots but both sides were losers in this. Below links provide some context.  Human life has value in west ? Do you really feel safe in west with guns ? How many mass shooting have happened ? The number probably is more than people killed in riots in India. After 9/11 there many attacks on Sikhs in US as well. Mass generalization happens in US too and then racisim. 

https://theprint.in/india/governance/why-it-took-34-years-to-convict-sajjan-kumar-in-1984-riots-case/166191/?amp

punjab terrorism

https://apnews.com/article/7934b6194b2743fb8e54b5ff29feae9d

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1986/06/02/violence-forces-hindus-to-flee-punjab-state/a961bc55-921c-48d1-8694-a19bf2d0b7b0/

Edited by gattaca