Can Bhuvneshwar Kumar make a comeback?

deepdynamo

19 hours ago, sandeep said:

Yes he was. Kuptaan Virat was asked and he confirmed it. 

I'm not sure he had played any FC before it. So Test match fitness was questionable and it'd been a big call.

Thakur could've played for Ishant though or one of spinners

14 minutes ago, Lord said:

I'm not sure he had played any FC before it. So Test match fitness was questionable and it'd been a big call.

Thakur could've played for Ishant though or one of spinners

say what? Man bowls in the first test, reduces SA  to 12/3, was one dolly drop in slip away from a match winning 5fer that would have seen SA all out for under 200 - and then you are saying he was benched in the 2nd test because his fitness was "questionable"?  

Talk about bias blinding you.

Look - Bhuvi like any other player had pros and cons, and yes over the 2nd half of his career, his fitness inconsistency was a problem.  But don't try to mischaracterize actual facts based on .....nothing.

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

say what? Man bowls in the first test, reduces SA  to 12/3, was one dolly drop in slip away from a match winning 5fer that would have seen SA all out for under 200 - and then you are saying he was benched in the 2nd test because his fitness was "questionable"?  

Talk about bias blinding you.

Look - Bhuvi like any other player had pros and cons, and yes over the 2nd half of his career, his fitness inconsistency was a problem.  But don't try to mischaracterize actual facts based on .....nothing.

I was talking about WTC final

2 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

In WTC final it was the batters that let us down, also a few dropped catches?  A fair result ideally would've been a draw but we all saw how that shehar ka ganwar got out to KJ on the 6th day, we lost that game in the first session of last day  :hmpf:

batters and Bumrah

on that pitch going wicketless was unbelievable

Just now, Lord said:

batters and Bumrah

What about Ishu maa, chickened/niggled out in the second innings? He also niggled put in the last test, in Eng, just before the WTC :whack2:

Bumrah is a grade B choker, slightly below/about par with Brat depending on who you ask, with RGS leading the pack!

1 hour ago, R!TTER said:

What about Ishu maa, chickened/niggled out in the second innings? He also niggled put in the last test, in Eng, just before the WTC :whack2:

Bumrah is a grade B choker, slightly below/about par with Brat depending on who you ask, with RGS leading the pack!

I ask this again - has this poster ever posted anything positive about any Indian player?  I don't recall ever seeing it.  Always attacking Indian players with glee-filled nastiness.  

I mean, I DGAF, everybody can have opinions, go on rants etc.  But its clear that this bloke has a one-track agenda.  

On 1/22/2023 at 12:19 AM, Lord said:

batters and Bumrah

Bumrah. He was the main culprit alongside usual suspects kohli pujara rahane ofocurse. 

Siraj was in red hot form. He would have ran through kiwis. Siraj is a nz killer. He always plays well vs them in all formats. Huge blunder by india going with half fit bumrah but I get ir from their POV. You csnt leave bumrah out because he brought us to the final. In saying that finals wasn't the time to expriement.