Jump to content
deepdynamo

Can Bhuvneshwar Kumar make a comeback?

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, sandeep said:

Yes he was. Kuptaan Virat was asked and he confirmed it. 

 

I'm not sure he had played any FC before it. So Test match fitness was questionable and it'd been a big call.

 

Thakur could've played for Ishant though or one of spinners

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Lord said:

 

I'm not sure he had played any FC before it. So Test match fitness was questionable and it'd been a big call.

 

Thakur could've played for Ishant though or one of spinners

say what? Man bowls in the first test, reduces SA  to 12/3, was one dolly drop in slip away from a match winning 5fer that would have seen SA all out for under 200 - and then you are saying he was benched in the 2nd test because his fitness was "questionable"?  

 

Talk about bias blinding you.

 

Look - Bhuvi like any other player had pros and cons, and yes over the 2nd half of his career, his fitness inconsistency was a problem.  But don't try to mischaracterize actual facts based on .....nothing.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, sandeep said:

say what? Man bowls in the first test, reduces SA  to 12/3, was one dolly drop in slip away from a match winning 5fer that would have seen SA all out for under 200 - and then you are saying he was benched in the 2nd test because his fitness was "questionable"?  

 

Talk about bias blinding you.

 

Look - Bhuvi like any other player had pros and cons, and yes over the 2nd half of his career, his fitness inconsistency was a problem.  But don't try to mischaracterize actual facts based on .....nothing.

 

I was talking about WTC final

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

In WTC final it was the batters that let us down, also a few dropped catches?  A fair result ideally would've been a draw but we all saw how that shehar ka ganwar got out to KJ on the 6th day, we lost that game in the first session of last day  :hmpf:

batters and Bumrah

 

on that pitch going wicketless was unbelievable

Link to comment
Just now, Lord said:

batters and Bumrah

 

on that pitch going wicketless was unbelievable

What about Ishu maa, chickened/niggled out in the second innings? He also niggled put in the last test, in Eng, just before the WTC :whack2:

 

Bumrah is a grade B choker, slightly below/about par with Brat depending on who you ask, with RGS leading the pack!

Link to comment
1 hour ago, R!TTER said:

What about Ishu maa, chickened/niggled out in the second innings? He also niggled put in the last test, in Eng, just before the WTC :whack2:

 

Bumrah is a grade B choker, slightly below/about par with Brat depending on who you ask, with RGS leading the pack!

 

I ask this again - has this poster ever posted anything positive about any Indian player?  I don't recall ever seeing it.  Always attacking Indian players with glee-filled nastiness.  

 

I mean, I DGAF, everybody can have opinions, go on rants etc.  But its clear that this bloke has a one-track agenda.  

Link to comment
On 1/22/2023 at 12:19 AM, Lord said:

batters and Bumrah

 

on that pitch going wicketless was unbelievable

 Bumrah. He was the main culprit alongside usual suspects kohli pujara rahane ofocurse. 

 

Siraj was in red hot form. He would have ran through kiwis. Siraj is a nz killer. He always plays well vs them in all formats. Huge blunder by india going with half fit bumrah but I get ir from their POV. You csnt leave bumrah out because he brought us to the final. In saying that finals wasn't the time to expriement.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...