Ra Ga makes thunderous entry into J&K greeted with large crowds on a rainy morning

Lone Wolf

Too bad he is just not a leader. He has no idea what india is or how to rule. I have my reservations against BJP giving fair share to states. BJP knows how to represent india at global stage. I liked how they stood ground when they were pitted against Russia and understood what is good for Indian people geopolitics always change. RAGA interview are too funny to even consider him a candidate. Adding music is useless when you don’t have stuff. But RAGA is another Rajeev or worse who created the Kashmir issue to begin with. 

Edited by gattaca

51 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Too bad he is just not a leader. He has no idea what india is or how to rule. I have my reservations against BJP giving fair share to states. BJP knows how to represent india at global stage. I liked how they stood ground when they were pitted against Russia and understood what is good for Indian people geopolitics always change. RAGA interview are too funny to even consider him a candidate. Adding music is useless when you don’t have stuff. But RAGA is another Rajeev or worse who created the Kashmir issue to begin with. 

I think both Modi & Rahul have round about same IQ.  They both talk nonsense from time to time.  If Modi holds PC he will show that side even more. 

Congress have fair share of running the country unlike Aap or Mamta.  They do have competent leaders.   He would be his Mother's puppet like Manmohan though. 

Further Modi has lost that charm in his old age now. 

I would very much prefer Congress over Aapians or clowns like Nitish Mamta. 

Indian foreign policy is still same like 70's or 90's.   Opportunistic like it should be for a growing country. 

Congress is a little more chaotic & risk taking looking at history. 

Modi plays it safe mostly.  Both internally & externally. 

Further Modi looks like on his last leg.  His successors won't have that appeal among voters.  RaGa has a chance in future.  Congress needs to keep strengthening its grass root work. 

They have successfully demolished AAP in JK & HP realizing the mistake they made in Punjab. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

6 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Kashmir is such a useless state i dont know why we keep it ,you keep spending money on it and have to turn it into a police sate to keep the peace .This parasitic state serves no purpose ,all it does is fester communal tensions in the rest of the country.

Yep lose all that water & natural barrier & live forever in danger of Chinese & Pakistani invasion or see Terrorists roaming in Himachal or Punjab lol.  Very sound idea indeed. 

Patel wanted to exchange Kashmir with Hyderabad but after a month he changed his stance as someone knocked some sense into him.  After that he desperately wanted to keep Kashmir at all costs. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

11 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Thats what i said, the state is a festering wound on us ,it will suck our resources and blackmail us with security threats.

Most of the water comes from underground water and rain and nukes are these to deal with any major invasions .

Nah It's a insurance policy against Pakistan...  We got their lifeline in our hands.  Without those rivers Pakistani Punjab would be desert.  We are right at their necks.  Pakistan wanted to divert all water that into its territory.  They never cared for Kashmir specifically.  

Overall if we do capture PoK back in a couple of decades as India goes stronger we could access Central Asia & Caucasia. Massive boost geopoltically. 

Xinjiang is a load on Chinese as well but it offers them same reach like JK does to India. 

There are both Pro & Cons but Pros are overwhelmingly on our side keeping JK. 

Kanhaiya is also there...  Everyone wants to shine itself in glory.  Kinda like Modi Advani did back when they came to hoist Tri color in Lal Chowk.  Political gold mine. 

Congis have planned something grand as well with a huge roadshow in Srinagar of all places. 

RaGa is targeting 26th January. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

Thats what i said, the state is a festering wound on us ,it will suck our resources and blackmail us with security threats.

Most of the water comes from underground water and rain and nukes are these to deal with any major invasions .

Border states are always problem when you have bad neighbors. Pakistan will irrelevant soon but china is a bigger threat on eastern border. We are going to have these issues. We have to deal with them nothing we can do apart from investing and protecting. It’s cost for a country to protect itself from neighbors if you look at Israel it so surrounded by hostile countries they invest in military. 

6 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Indeed  BJY has established Ra Ga as the face of the opposition.  Nitish Mamta can't match his stardom at least for now. 

Too bad Congis were sleeping for most part of last 10 years...  Gave a free run to BJP even didn't cashed on their blunders.  

I would say this is better for BJP as congress will feel the need to go alone and this is where split of votes happens.

Edited by gattaca

7 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Kashmir is such a useless state i dont know why we keep it ,you keep spending money on it and have to turn it into a police sate to keep the peace .This parasitic state serves no purpose ,all it does is fester communal tensions in the rest of the country.

Highland , water source, intersection of china india and former soviet union but even if it was not india is legal suzerain of the land. 

12 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

I wont go as far as calling it a useless state but I no longer want PoK to be part of India. Most feel that way but unwilling to say it. 

11 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I wont go as far as calling it a useless state but I no longer want PoK to be part of India. Most feel that way but unwilling to say it. 

I would want it...  But we are not capable enough right now with China on our necks at the border.  Waiting for a slip up. 

I think it would be better if we invest in our Navy first & build a few bases in IOR. 

Path to PoK has always gone through Pak Punjab anyways 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

I would want it...  But we are not capable enough right now with China on our necks at the border.  Waiting for a slip up. 

I think it would be better if we invest in our Navy first & build a few bases in IOR. 

Path to PoK has always gone through Pak Punjab anyways 

Pok means more anti India, radicalized free loaders who come with land. I dont want any more of such people we already have enough.  

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Pok means more anti India, radicalized free loaders who come with land. I dont want any more of such people we already have enough.  

That's why I said we don't need them right now.  Especially in current geopolitical scenario.  However potential is immense.  PoK is one of the poorest places in South Asia according to HDI index...  Sharp contrast to J&K which is more richer than Pakistani Punjab (its richest province) 

That's why I think our all political parties are disinterested in adding more in a troubled state & anyways could risk a nuclear showdown.  So better safe then sorry. 

China is our main rival.  Clash of the oldest civilizations.

Coming elections can be interesting JK.  Home ministry has announced this may happen this year.  BJP is fading fast in Jammu region while NC is undefeatable in Kashmir as Mufti is now redundant.. 

Congress more or less destroyed AAP in the state.  Khujliwal had to close the shop citing funding issues. 

Stars are aligning for Gulam Nabi Azad to return.  Only Non Kashmiri CM till date. 

13 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

It's all a pie in the sky .

If you mean pok as in muzaffarabad ,it's a waste ,what's there to gain ? pak might have to shift their training camps in their own territory .

If we capture Gilgit Baltistan, then we might share a border with Afghanistan but not central asia ,even that is under taliban control  ,so it's a dead end,also the terrain is tough and china has it's networks in those regions as well ,we might as well look to invade pakistani punjab and slit their throat directly,and not to forget western countries wont approve of it either ,Pakistanis living there will raise the issue also in india all hell will break lose with activists and their proxies running riot .

I meant any area which has anything to do wth pakistan today