Ra Ga makes thunderous entry into J&K greeted with large crowds on a rainy morning

Lone Wolf

56 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Let them put a defamation case, personal insults are debatable, but casteist slurs are debatable in court only. And he lost. Modi was called Maut ka saudagar, so did he file a case ?

How do you distinguish between insult. Comparing a Cambridge graduate to a donkey. I think Puri needs to resign or expelled. Or both.

3 minutes ago, bharathh said:

What case has been brought up vs the PM Modi, Nitin Gadkari, S. Jaishankar, Smriti Irani, Kiren Rijeju etc.? What is the evidence you have against anyone for them to be in jail? 

Modi is a clean person but let us not discuss others. 

Isn't Irani the one who lied about her education. can you look into that and let me know. Maybe I made a mistake.

10 minutes ago, Khota said:

Modi is a clean person but let us not discuss others. 

Isn't Irani the one who lied about her education. can you look into that and let me know. Maybe I made a mistake.

Which of these folks can be jailed? Let's discuss others. I've named some people. You said everyone can be jailed if inquiries are established against them. Let's get into specifics. 

You must have some knowledge unknown to the world to say that everyone in the current govt can/should be jailed. 

13 minutes ago, Khota said:

You guys have crossed the territory of human rights abuse now. This was a totally unwarranted action.

:giggle:

Which human right has been abused according to you? The right of the Nehru Gandhi family to be an MP? 

Edited by bharathh

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Opposition is being jailed. Press is being gagged in a different manner.

A judgement like this should have gone to upper courts rather than this one.

ok. So you have read the judgement. Pray tell us what facts were presented, what precedents were cited, what defence was presented by RG and what was the rationale of the judge. 

8 hours ago, Khota said:

H S Puri compared Rajiv Gandhi to an ass. Should he not be kicked out and thrown in jail?

Just trying to understand the law so help me out.

He didn’t say , all Gandhis or KPs are Asses.  He never said RaGa is an ass. His quote was “How long will they (Congress) field an  Ass in a Horse race?”  Or some such thing, to say RaGa is not the right candidate for this race (leader/PM) . In comparison RaGa said Modi is a chor (fine by me, no issues) and why are all chors being a certain  Modi. Stop backing the wrong horse.

6 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

ok. So you have read the judgement. Pray tell us what facts were presented, what precedents were cited, what defence was presented by RG and what was the rationale of the judge. 

Don't give a "F". Law is to protect people, not to be punitive.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

He didn’t say , all Gandhis or KPs are Asses.  He never said RaGa is an ass. His quote was “How long will they (Congress) field an  Ass in a Horse race?”  Or some such thing, to say RaGa is not the right candidate for this race (leader/PM) . In comparison RaGa said Modi is a chor (fine by me, no issues) and why are all chors being a certain  Modi. Stop backing the wrong horse.

I personally don't agree with Rahul calling Modi a chor. Modi in my opinion is a decent person. Now his comments are ill advised and wrong but they do not reach the level of expulsion and jail time. BJP and its activist judges are going down the wrong path. A diverse country like India needs tolerance and a lot of it.

18 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

I didn't know this question was so difficult. All I am seeing is blanket statements that Gandhi family was corrupt, Congress was corrupt.

Let me reiterate the question again.

Can you list which corruption cases are BJP supporters waiting for RaGa to be persecuted in?

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/jawaharlal-rahul-charges-levelled-against-nehru-gandhis-1978256-2022-07-21

Rahulji is a individual but Corruption is done by a person in authority and beneficiary/blame goes to person in authority

Just a example, Govment took land allocated as buy back of farm land by Indian State in Rae Bareily for a Industrial development in Rajiv jis era but no factories got setup till date. Today, There is a huge Congress office, and Congress owned Hospital is standing on that land. This playbook has been repeated and repeated all across India. Land and accounts are owned/operated by Congress or National Herald.

But who owns Congress and National Herald assets and cash associated with Congress and National Herald. You can argue that land, bank accounts and even Congress is not directyly owned by Gandhi family. But common man is  not that smart

PS: My wife had two girls as classmates coming from big Congress Leaders family. One claimed that her grandpa has made enough for family to live lavishly for all future generations. At second ones home, there was all diamond make Radhe Krishna idol, and women wearing gold and diamonds jewelary in toes.

10 hours ago, Khota said:

H S Puri compared Rajiv Gandhi to an ass. Should he not be kicked out and thrown in jail?

Just trying to understand the law so help me out.

Think of a situation that India is playing a league match against Australia in ICC World Cup where India has allready knocked out of competition to qualify for semis. But if it losses the match, Pakistan will be disqualified from semis spot. Forget sports spirit but just on basis of sporting rivalry, what should India do in that match. Beat Australia or beat Pakistan?

Above is Party politics of Congress

Edited by mishra

14 minutes ago, mishra said:

Think of a situation that India is playing a league match against Australia in ICC World Cup where India has allready knocked out of competition to qualify for semis. But if it losses the match, Pakistan will be disqualified from semis spot. Forget sports spirit but just on basis of sporting rivalry, what should India do in that match. Beat Australia or beat Pakistan?

Above is Party politics of Congress

This is my sporting philosophy after playing all sorts of sports. You should always play to win. Doesn't matter who advances or not India's job is to beat the opponent.

Getting back to this abuse, at the most this is a civil case, not criminal. Power has gone to head of rank-and-file BJP supporters and that is not good.

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

This is my sporting philosophy after playing all sorts of sports. You should always play to win. Doesn't matter who advances or not India's job is to beat the opponent.

Getting back to this abuse, at the most this is a civil case, not criminal. Power has gone to head of rank-and-file BJP supporters and that is not good.

koi abuse nahi huvaa hai. Congress Party leaders ensured that Rahulji is knocked out of race to lead Congress Party or be opposition leader or most optimistically be Congress Parties candidate of PM in next general election. they wanted to loosen Rahuljis grip on Congress Party.

So, looks more of intentional judgement. BJP is worried that Congress may put better worth candidate. WHile Rahulji has been advised that loosing the case will elevate his political career.

Its politics. Everything is Jayaz

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Jailing people for speaking is a human rights abuse.

He is out on bail, probably will appeal and finally apologize. He could have done it in lower court and be done. Probably using it to slingshot himself above other contenders for PM. Nobody has talked about Momta, KCR or Kejru in the last 3 weeks

41 minutes ago, Khota said:

SC/ST Atrocities Act applied in most cases on common people results in jail time. All are criminal cases. In some cases , it is just jalleged abuse. All they have to do is to say he was abused.  In earlier case, he said RSS killed MKG. It is still fought in court as a civil case. 

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, mishra said:

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/jawaharlal-rahul-charges-levelled-against-nehru-gandhis-1978256-2022-07-21

Rahulji is a individual but Corruption is done by a person in authority and beneficiary/blame goes to person in authority

Just a example, Govment took land allocated as buy back of farm land by Indian State in Rae Bareily for a Industrial development in Rajiv jis era but no factories got setup till date. Today, There is a huge Congress office, and Congress owned Hospital is standing on that land. This playbook has been repeated and repeated all across India. Land and accounts are owned/operated by Congress or National Herald.

But who owns Congress and National Herald assets and cash associated with Congress and National Herald. You can argue that land, bank accounts and even Congress is not directyly owned by Gandhi family. But common man is  not that smart

PS: My wife had two girls as classmates coming from big Congress Leaders family. One claimed that her grandpa has made enough for family to live lavishly for all future generations. At second ones home, there was all diamond make Radhe Krishna idol, and women wearing gold and diamonds jewelary in toes.

I am still not able to get answer to the question. I didn't know this question was so difficult. 

The link you provided has no details of charges against RaGa.

What whole family did or party did is not the question. This question is only about an individual. Whether he benefited or not is also not the question. Whether common man understands that he is indirect beneficiary or not is not the question. 

It was a very simple question.

Can you list which corruption cases are BJP supporters waiting for RaGa to be persecuted in?

A simple list instead of stories would suffice.

19 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

I am still not able to get answer to the question. I didn't know this question was so difficult. 

The link you provided has no details of charges against RaGa.

What whole family did or party did is not the question. This question is only about an individual. Whether he benefited or not is also not the question. Whether common man understands that he is indirect beneficiary or not is not the question. 

It was a very simple question.

A simple list instead of stories would suffice.

Not sure what you're asking for. Rahul Gandhi individually responsible for corruption? There is the National Herald case - but that involves his mother as well. Why should that not be held against him as an individual if his mother and others are involved?