Jump to content
Lone Wolf

Ra Ga makes thunderous entry into J&K greeted with large crowds on a rainy morning

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Why do we want another high Muslim population state ? We have enough problems with the ones we have already. Let Pakistan be that. 

We want access to Wakhan corridor. That too secure access. Anything more is bonus :isalute:

 

BTW , I don’t see ones we have in Kashmir as problem. 75% of problems is down to education and lack of opportunity. Give couple of decades , even the vocal 25% will detest failed Pakistan

Edited by mishra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, mishra said:

I think india can take Mujaffarabad and cut off Pakistan even now, risk is if it can not afford risk of western sanctions. But as they say, Indian geo-economics flight is currently speeding on runway. Our leaders would like to delay ithe attack on Mujaffarabad for a decade so that Indian ge-economics has actually taken off to reach a stable height. I am certain that if in nxt 15 years things go as per plan , by 2040 we would have access to Wakhan Corridor (militarily or diplomatically)

What's in muzzafarabad? it's another dead end.we are at a disadvantage geo politically in this region.Instead we should look at science ,tech, enterprises ,otherwise by 2040 we will become overwhelmed and caught in between China and USA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

What's in muzzafarabad? it's another dead end.we are at a disadvantage geo politically in this region.Instead we should look at science ,tech, enterprises ,otherwise by 2040 we will become overwhelmed and caught in between China and USA.

Business and economics rule. Edison made DC. Tesla made superior AC electric, but Edisons GE trumps. So Science and tech is nothing without being able to monetise it.
Wakhan corridor gives us business/ trade opportunities. Mujaffarabad is key city which is just few miles of LOC and is key link between Pakistan and GB. 

Edited by mishra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

Business and economics rule. Edison made DC. Tesla made superior AC electric, but Edisons GE trumps. So Science and tech is nothing without being able to monetise it.
Wakhan corridor gives us business/ trade opportunities. Mujaffarabad is key city which is just few miles of LOC and is key link between Pakistan and GB. 

You are wrong...  Muzzaffrabad is the capital of so called AJK...  Holds a hostile Mirpuri population along Mirpur (2nd biggest city)  and Bhimber. 

 

Road to Gilgit actually goes through Skardu in GB or Northern Areas.  We attacked Skardu back in 1948 & almost had Gilgit scouts beat... But it was peak winters & passes were closing so Army decided to secure Kargil & Dras first. 

Anyways if u want to attack GB u gotta go through Pakistani Punjab...  To cut their supply lines. 

Overall India can access West Asia & Iran easily if Sindudesh & Balochistan are freed...  Which looks highly likely in coming decades.. If we play our cards right. 

PoK was forever a doomed case...  Thanks to in hospitable terrain & China factor. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

You are wrong...  Muzzaffrabad is the capital of so called AJK...  Holds a hostile Mirpuri population along Mirpur (2nd biggest city)  and Bhimber. 

 

Road to Gilgit actually goes through Skardu in GB or Northern Areas.  We attacked Skardu back in 1948 & almost had Gilgit scouts beat... But it was peak winters & passes were closing so Army decided to secure Kargil & Dras first. 

Anyways if u want to attack GB u gotta go through Pakistani Punjab...  To cut their supply lines. 

Overall India can access West Asia & Iran easily if Sindudesh & Balochistan are freed...  Which looks highly likely in coming decades.. If we play our cards right. 

PoK was forever a doomed case...  Thanks to in hospitable terrain & China factor. 

Aah. Thanks. Yes, we should never ever give up on our claim on Gilgit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The upcoming SCO meet in GOA will be really interesting...  Pakistan is the key player in all this.  They would need CIA's green signal for something like this though.  They for sure will be reluctant right now.  The bail out package will be hard to ignore either way. 

XI recently visited LAC & with growing opposition inside China he needs something to show for it.  India is not exactly a easy target but lot less riskier than Taiwan. 

 

 

ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1616790583900790786%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, mishra said:

Image

Never forget this map. We need Access to Wakhan. Diplomacy, Militarily whatever way. We must not be scared just because Pakistan wants to go to war for sake of denying the access.

Would be near impossible without Uncle Sam & Chinese cooperation.  Scenario looks 20 years away at least. 

And of course Nukes are always a threat. 

Mike Pompeo revealed in his book that during Trump's meet with Kim in Feb 2019...  India Pak were on the brink of a nuke exchange..  And he had to wake up mid night when he received that call.  Said US almost avoided a sure shot war.  Good ol Uncle Sam to the rescue. 

Remember that day vividly though... Almost everyone was ready for action by evening once Pakistani jets entered to bomb Rajouri. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gold standard PR by Congress...  Historical moment for Ra Ga. 

Indeed a Grand finish on the cards.  Saw Kashmiris saying 370 is still alive lol...

National Anthem playing in front of them.  Couldn't get any better. 

Phattus in BJP can only dream about this stuff

Old Vishwaguru busy with unreal appeasement meanwhile.  Should retire now ideally. 

 

Edited by Lone Wolf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Gold standard PR by Congress...  Historical moment for Ra Ga. 

Indeed a Grand finish on the cards.  Saw Kashmiris saying 370 is still alive lol...

National Anthem playing in front of them.  Couldn't get any better. 

Phattus in BJP can only dream about this stuff

Old Vishwaguru busy with unreal appeasement meanwhile.  Should retire now ideally. 

 

After 2008 attacks it’s hard for any Indian to vote for congress. Shiv raj patil press conference were even worse. Voting congress means security of country and people at risk. BJP put Pakistan on notice with FATF grey list on global front once they did that attacks stopped. Another thing every congress term had crores of corruption. 

Edited by gattaca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, gattaca said:

After 2008 attacks it’s hard for any Indian to vote for congress. Shiv raj patil press conference were even worse. Voting congress means security of country and people at risk. BJP put Pakistan on notice with FATF grey list on global front once they did that attacks stopped. Another thing every congress term had crores of corruption. 

BJP lost all credibility after 2014 Pathankot attacks when they invited ISI to investigate & then Feb 29 2019 when Pakistani jets infiltrated our land.  And dared to bomb Rajouri if not for Abhinandan heroics a major tarvesty was avoided.  Still Pak wasn't punished & Western media declared them on better side after the scuffle. 

Needless to say this same BJP Govt.  Was in power when Parliament attack in 2001 humiliation happened.  They are phattus by default. 

 

No doubt under Congress India has won all major conflicts...  1948 Kashmir War,  1965( beating Peak Pakistan with a enormous western tech) & invading its Punjab,  1967 smashing China under Indira in Sikkim...  Silencing them for 2 decades.  Shattered their dream of capturing Sikkim,  then 1971 obc,  1984 Siachen operation Meghdoot & then again smashing Chinese in 1987 in Sumdorong Chu in Arunachal.  Deng Xiaoping was left shell shocked. 

Operation Brasstacks under Rajiv Gandhi on western border entire Pakistan was shivering from a instant invasion. 

 

Vajpayee in 1999 withdrew otoh in Kargil despite Pakistani aggression & ordered troops to not cross LoC even when Pakistan was on the backfoot globally as a aggressor. 

Phattuness is in their DNA sooner Indians realise its better. 

Edited by Lone Wolf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

People tend to forget how strong Pakistan was in 1965 & even in 1948...  Both Indo Pak  top generals were decorated under British Indian army in WW2... They had so much battle experience.  Even current lot pales in comparison to those guys. 

Gen Tikka Khan the butcher of Bengal fought with German forces in Libya. 

Gen Niazi with Japanese during legendary Battle of Imphal. 

India defeating a superior Pak mechnanized infantry & PAF in 1965 & invading enemy's heartland in 1965 will forever be a cherished moment in our history.   Standing against the West all alone took some other worldly guts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

 

 

Tuchiya chaman.

 

 

 

He is correct though...  This chaman cut a short clip...  J&K & Haryana are top most states in recent years when it comes to unemployment.  I think 44% & 37% respectively.  These are mind boggling numbers. 

 

Meanwhile zero investment, & zero job creation after 370 repeal. 

Can't blame private sector as too much risk in a volatile state.  Centre has failed to provide any decent security to minority hindus. 

LG says violence is not religious. 

Local hindus have been left to fend for themselves. 

Ra Ga is siding with them on this trip.  Already met KP delegation & blasted the LG who had canceled their salaries. 

 

Overall Ra Ga knows BJP is there for the taking here.   Already massive reception for him in Jammu. 

Kashmiris don't look much interested but no one cares. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haryana has reserved job even in pvt sector for haryanvis
MNS and SS have always betting for Mahrastrian preference over job. 

OBC certificate becomes invalid if you apply for state PCS exam in other state.

 

Don't think Agnihotri has guts to speak against this. 

 

Himachal still enjoys above privileges unopposed  & North East as well. 

 

BJP is silent coz they very well know this @gattaca

 

Stooges don't do homework enough I guess. 

Edited by Lone Wolf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/29/2023 at 5:57 PM, Lone Wolf said:

He is correct though...  This chaman cut a short clip...  J&K & Haryana are top most states in recent years when it comes to unemployment.  I think 44% & 37% respectively.  These are mind boggling numbers. 

 

Meanwhile zero investment, & zero job creation after 370 repeal. 

Can't blame private sector as too much risk in a volatile state.  Centre has failed to provide any decent security to minority hindus. 

LG says violence is not religious. 

Local hindus have been left to fend for themselves. 

Ra Ga is siding with them on this trip.  Already met KP delegation & blasted the LG who had canceled their salaries. 

 

Overall Ra Ga knows BJP is there for the taking here.   Already massive reception for him in Jammu. 

Kashmiris don't look much interested but no one cares. 

370 repeal does not remove terrorism from Kashmir. it is just a first step. Due to terrorism killings, Kashmir cant even make full use of the tourism potential it has. no one is going to invest in such a place. Kashmiris are their own enemies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...