Ra Ga makes thunderous entry into J&K greeted with large crowds on a rainy morning

Lone Wolf

8 hours ago, mishra said:

This mofo and his party planned, planted evidence, attempted to justify to western world that Hindus can become terrorist and RSS will be bombing people. Nothing surprises me anymore.

But apparently he is the one to protect Hindus. He calls us terrorist but deep down there is intense passion for reviving our culture. 

Edited by ravishingravi

13 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

But apparently he is the one to protect Hindus. He call us terrorist buy deep down there is intense passion for reviving our culture. 

It's the IQ and knowledge due to superior education bro. Har kisi ke paas nahi hota hai.

On 3/5/2023 at 8:16 PM, coffee_rules said:

Isn’t this Soros speak? Also, how did they win HP with democracy dead? 

He is not dumb as some think here. His dumbness is  facking dangerous to India

Mirroring your thoughts here. Transitioning from a joke to clear and present danger. He has crossed a serious red line by asking for foreign intervention. Don’t know what IQ one needs for this. 

The strategy seems to be simple depending on one's definition of IQ. They have given up on domestic narrative. They want to fight this abroad in battle of perception and in many ways NRIs will be the target. 

The eventual idea is to hurt the economy by the negative sentiments created. He is doing what Imran did for 15-20 years. He was irrelevant for a long time. But he kept going around the world giving the simplistic narrative of chor and daaku screwing talented nation. It's about cultivating an audience. 

Perhaps the best asset BJP has today. 

11 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Mirroring your thoughts here. Transitioning from a joke to clear and present danger. He has crossed a serious red line by asking for foreign intervention. Don’t know what IQ one needs for this. 

As i said, I read in wikileaks, Rahul Gandhi was quoted as personally telling US ambassador that US should look into Hindu terror incidents happening across Various parts of India and he opined that RSS is mother for all Hindu terror orgs operating in India. US must do something about it.

This went into official cable of US ambassador. Rahul ji can deny it. I would have given benefit of doubt to Rahulji that US ambassador could have intentionally wrote it in his cable with some other motive, but Congress at the times and many years after that kept on promoting idea that Hindu Terrorists responsible for bombing India around and many years after that cable

Edited by mishra

On 1/30/2023 at 2:35 PM, rkt.india said:

370 repeal does not remove terrorism from Kashmir. it is just a first step. Due to terrorism killings, Kashmir cant even make full use of the tourism potential it has. no one is going to invest in such a place. Kashmiris are their own enemies. 

Exactly, repeal of 370 only removes Pakistan and its proxies who had infiltrated J&K  political institutions official protection of terrorists or influencing state machinery to not punish terrorists or push agenda that these terrorists are fighting for freedom from India

Rahul Gandhi speaks like I do interviews for lateral roles I have little idea about. Or when boss has to do lesser than pleasant appraisal. Just speak random words which sounds alright but doesn't say anything and doesn't show much. 

This is of course a challenge to speak with context, facts and details if one hasn't worked. 

For all IQ talk, he hasn't done any work. His fans are trying to equate him to Modi by saying both have equally low IQ. This is best effort one can expect at this point. With his track record, its hard to pitch for him. Easier to pull the other guy down. 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

This guy is throwing pearls. 

It actually is a war zone...  With around 1-2 lakhs soldiers staring at each other on both sides....  Backed with mechanized infantry.  And SRBMs & MRBMs. I'd say it is far more active than a ceasefire yukt Indo-Pak border as of now. 

INC cucks are fully embracing India's balkanization narratives, spreading the canard that India is a so-called 'union of states'. First it was just pappu, now some of their spokesmen are doing the same. Losers can't read our constitution/constituent assembly debates

Edited by Moochad

On 3/7/2023 at 7:00 AM, ravishingravi said:

This guy is throwing pearls. 

Ought to happen when some pearls are advising him. Ye Sam RaGa ko le doobega. Sam was supposed to do damage control with this interview. Probably caused more damage to RaGa. Even Rajdeep was left open-mouthed and couldn’t spin out of it

Edited by coffee_rules