Ra Ga makes thunderous entry into J&K greeted with large crowds on a rainy morning

Lone Wolf

7 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I wont go as far as calling it a useless state but I no longer want PoK to be part of India. Most feel that way but unwilling to say it. 

Same here. Unless we get some land for strategic reasons etc, to block CPEC which is unlikely. I don't want India to get burdened with the baltistanis and their feudal politics. India has its own **** to deal with.

@MultiB48 u should look objectively before putting your point across.  There's a reason India spends a lot there & even Chinese desperately want a piece of it. 

Look at the amount of money India spends in Siachen..  If not for it u can say goodbye to Ladakh too. 

The Afghanistan point u made is laughable too.  The area around Wakhan corridor is most peaceful one at Af Pak border...  That province also borders China.  So yeah u got that totally wrong mate. 

You got a point with Pak punjab as in 1965 we really pushed them deep there apart from a close call in Sialkot... It is the heart of Pakistan...  You can be rest assured India won't go for it with nukes around. 

India china main battle ground is Indian ocean...  Border fights are tidbits even 1962 was a small scale border war.  That's the moat u can do on heights.  That's why u need barriers & buffer zones

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Best branding and marketing can't save a faulty product. Pipedreams are free though. 

He is as good as Modi in explaining terms....  He tends to over simplify but ends up losing the plot. 

While Saheb Modi g tends to alter science & universe with his cloud radar theory...  Which is even more comical.  As I said both have similar IQ. 

Here Ra Ga Actually, he wanted to say that when u looks things in bigger sense then u got a real perspective.
But as usual, he can't explain rightly.

That last road line was on point but he gave a rather over simplified example. 

12 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Hearing almost half a million people welcomed Ra Ga...  Wow that must be something.  

Godi Media is on silent mode.  Modi's Samba trip pales in comparison. 

This is Rajiv Gandhi esque stardom. 

bottom line is how votes will all this add. Few state elections coming up we will know then.  

48 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

bottom line is how votes will all this add. Few state elections coming up we will know then.  

I think these guys may smash BJP in JK at least...  And form a coalition with NC who anyways will win in Kashmir.  HM has said they are looking to host them this year. 

BJY has altered his image & tried to battle Info Warfare of BJP.  Biggest issue for Ra Ga was his poor image.  Popularity was never a issue.  Guy is on par with Modi or even exceeds him counting both -ve & +ve popularity. 

I already see paid media being told to cover this little as it can get.  But the Grand finish looks too much to ignore. 

At the end of the day Ra Ga is younger than Modi (who may win 2024) but we know his successors won't be able to match the stardom of Ra Ga...  No Yogi Fadnavis stand a chance if Congis play their cards right.  It took years of PR for Modi to be the face.  He also doesn't want anyone other than him to hog the limelight.  He believes that his Hindu votes have reached their ceiling already & hence is on the path of appeasement. 

On 1/20/2023 at 7:09 PM, Lone Wolf said:

Farooqa compared him with Shankracharya...  One thing is certain RaGa is surely a Brand...  Doubt any other leader from opposition can dream about such a grand welcome. 

Imagine Nitish or Mamta here,  People won't bother to wave at them.  Not even Kejriwal can match this. 

Did they license this from Sia :cantstop:

One of my favorite songs from her!

2 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Did they license this from Sia :cantstop:

One of my favorite songs from her!

Yeah a classic...  But it goes everywhere.  Right from Insta reels to tik tok.  A Gym song as well & Ra Ga as we know is a fitness freak.. 

Today he is moving around in a white shirt in chilling cold. 

3 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

You are championing rahul gandhis's neck beard and pushing wars with everyone and dragging us to ruin.Stop behaving deceptively, otherwise there is no point discussing anything.

yeah Siachen ,another gift from kashmir .

wakhan corridor is controlled by taliban ,what do you want to do there?

So now you want to fight the chinese in the oceans ,another useless venture ,we dont even have much of a navy .The oceans are the domain of america ,they will deal with it.

Lol man u don't post facts but just ramblings...  Your views seem inspired by Turtle Hermit way no offence. 

You want India to be a isolated country or what??  Not a superpower or a regional power. 

Even a normal Indian knows Chinese want to keep India isolated in South Asia & string of pearls theory. 

I don't have time to educate you on this...  But u need serious understanding to comprehend all this looks like. 

If folks like you were running things back in 1971 we won't have Bangladesh & North East India would be in flames now. 

The Chinese are not fighting anyone in the oceans, the US still rules the 7 seas while Chinkis are notorious for sinking smaller (non military) boats/ships & they usually try that BS with their puny ASEAN neighbors! In fact in the deep seas they have absolutely zero battle pedigree/records to speak of post WW II even after their so called aircraft carriers became operational :police:

32 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Bangladesh was isolated from main land pakistan ,it was a totally different situation which meant we could pull it off.

So not wanting useless wars is isolationism ,you seem quite a tool.Rings of pearls lol ,here we have people seigeing our capital ,we have bigger things to deal with.

O bhai tu rehn de:bow: you don't know how NaGa ULFA terrorists got training in East Pakistan either?  I give up u seem more ignorant than I already thought. 

32 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

The Chinese are not fighting anyone in the oceans, the US still rules the 7 seas while Chinkis are notorious for sinking smaller (non military) boats/ships & they usually try that BS with their puny ASEAN neighbors! In fact in the deep seas they have absolutely zero battle pedigree/records to speak of post WW II even after their so called aircraft carriers became operational :police:

Hence It is crucial to keep their massive Navy under the pump in IOR.  Various Indian defence experts have said India is massively boosting its Naval infrastructure in A&N islands probably ever since Doval came into the scene & has spooked the Chinese. 

Hence this Randi Rona on the border. 

Saw a Chinese Indian expert article who also basically said the same thing. 

It's a long geopolitical game.  Both sides are not stupid enough fight a war but do its best to maintain its hegemony. 

India can't rely on US defence umbrella at the end of the day.. 

US itself has interests in China.  Both can't seem to live without each other. 

As Jaishankar ji said we are heading towards a multipolar world. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

I think these guys may smash BJP in JK at least...  And form a coalition with NC who anyways will win in Kashmir.  HM has said they are looking to host them this year. 

BJY has altered his image & tried to battle Info Warfare of BJP.  Biggest issue for Ra Ga was his poor image.  Popularity was never a issue.  Guy is on par with Modi or even exceeds him counting both -ve & +ve popularity. 

I already see paid media being told to cover this little as it can get.  But the Grand finish looks too much to ignore. 

At the end of the day Ra Ga is younger than Modi (who may win 2024) but we know his successors won't be able to match the stardom of Ra Ga...  No Yogi Fadnavis stand a chance if Congis play their cards right.  It took years of PR for Modi to be the face.  He also doesn't want anyone other than him to hog the limelight.  He believes that his Hindu votes have reached their ceiling already & hence is on the path of appeasement. 

So I agree with you for most part except that statement. Smita Prakash started this podcast and Himanta Biswa Sarma was one of the guest. What I understood from his interview was that BJP and congress are run very differently. Even though BJP appears to be a run by 2 people there is still an inclusiveness while Gandhis still operate like Raja and Praja . Congress is current form is just as corrupt as it was 10yrs back. Look at Rajasthan, Congress has made it so easy for BJP to win it back; in fact congress has reminded people of Rajasthan why they was kicked out in first place. Bharat jodo and all is fine, I don't see it translating to votes. 

Finally, you will be shocked at how popular Yogi is in northern states. Sure he can't pull votes like Modi does but I won't be surprised if he is on par with Rahul. 

28 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

So I agree with you for most part except that statement. Smita Prakash started this podcast and Himanta Biswa Sarma was one of the guest. What I understood from his interview was that BJP and congress are run very differently. Even though BJP appears to be a run by 2 people there is still an inclusiveness while Gandhis still operate like Raja and Praja . Congress is current form is just as corrupt as it was 10yrs back. Look at Rajasthan, Congress has made it so easy for BJP to win it back; in fact congress has reminded people of Rajasthan why they was kicked out in first place. Bharat jodo and all is fine, I don't see it translating to votes. 

Finally, you will be shocked at how popular Yogi is in northern states. Sure he can't pull votes like Modi does but I won't be surprised if he is on par with Rahul. 

Question is Yogi a PM material?  I don't think BJP finds him as a feasible option either or RSS Hemanta is a great potential candidate himself too.  I like the guy & he does brings something different to the table.  In the end it all depends upon how they project all this. 

Some theories say Modi will leave it all mid way after 2024 for someone else...  Won't be a bad idea. 

Overall their succession plan looks all fuzzy to me. 

BJP has treated its seniors very badly too.  I think both parties have their pros & cons within.  BJP has a very strong grassroot level structure that's what gives them a edge over others imo. 

In poor HDI states their kind of politics is hard to beat.  As Himachal & Punjab proved they are very much fallible. 

On 1/21/2023 at 1:40 AM, ravishingravi said:

It has been an interesting brand building exercise. Too bad the product is not good enough. But it's a good attempt nonetheless. India needs alternatives. But congress is not the preferred option. 

It would have been good if they had something to offer as an alternative. What solutions are they really proposing for any of India's ills atm? 

Hot air balloons - the whole lot.