Ra Ga makes thunderous entry into J&K greeted with large crowds on a rainy morning

Lone Wolf

10 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

RaGa 's speech >>>> Koi nhi Ghussa hai Modi Saheb's infamous speech after Galwan clash on Live TV. 

MEA had to clean up his mess remember. 

As I said both their IQ's are eerily similar...  With RaGa scoring in better education. 

Well I hope this logic works for the dus va avatar of RG that you folks are planning to re-launch. I can safely say that Modi's IQ can be gauged by his work portfolio in Gujarat and India. RG's can measured by his achievements in Amethi, which he doesn't speak of anymore. Him running to Wayanad shows as much about his IQ and EQ.

16 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Well I hope this logic works for the dus va avatar of RG that you folks are planning to re-launch. I can safely say that Modi's IQ can be gauged by his work portfolio in Gujarat and India. RG's can measured by his achievements in Amethi, which he doesn't speak of anymore. Him running to Wayanad shows as much about his IQ and EQ.

He is a troll man. Just enjoy the stupid statements.

36 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I don’t care much for global ratings, but he’s respected among glory bal leaders has got to mean much more than ratings

FqQ3y-4XwAAGOHc?format=jpg&name=900x900

Not that it matters. Not everyone thinks he’s as dumb as RaGa

Lol now you want world to say how poor he is??  Come on. 

The same US & Western media used to blast him routinely.  Media still does. 

It's the position he carries is what makes the difference. 

Nehru walked around like he is the leader of Asia with even stronger ties with world leaders.  He was cocky enough to invade Goa & expel Portugal a NATO nation by force.  Those were the freakin 60's...  When India was a baby in geopoltics. 

They will sing the praises if Rahul,  Mamta,  Nitish or even heck Raghav Chadha of all people if they  hold the same position. 

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

I aim to imitate ppl like you. Brings a lot of mental peace to me. 

Mental peace or gymnastics...  Imitate all you like man

You can pretend to do anything as you don't have anything better to come up with. Just  Standard Modi g is Beszzzt

Edited by Lone Wolf

40 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Yeah he is the product of anti incumbency of decades.  Gujarat model ideally means nothing to a common Indian.   A man just at right place at the right time. 

To be honest he did amazing work at his PR,  still does & destroyed the same of Rahul. 

I respect the strategy.  He will also win 2024 no doubt I repeatedly say that as well...  But beyond when he goes they will likely get mauled badly.  And same cycle will repeat.

I don't know how hard it is to accept this. 

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol now you want world to say how poor he is??  Come on. 

The same US & Western media used to blast him routinely.  Media still does. 

It's the position he carries is what makes the difference. 

Nehru walked around like he is the leader of Asia with even stronger ties with world leaders.  He was cocky enough to invade Goa & expel Portugal a NATO nation by force.  Those were the freakin 60's...  When India was a baby in geopoltics. 

They will sing the praises if Rahul,  Mamta,  Nitish or even heck Raghav Chadha of all people if they  hold the same position. 

Isn’t this Soros speak? Also, how did they win HP with democracy dead? 

He is not dumb as some think here. His dumbness is  facking dangerous to India

Edited by coffee_rules

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He is not dumb as some think here. He’s facking dangerous to India

I would say we are going to see a co-ordinated attack over next one year to undermine the image of India. BBC documentary, Hidenburg and then Congress. Dont know whether it will serve the purpose but they will go full hammer and tong. 

29 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He is not dumb as some think here. His dumbness is  facking dangerous to India

I for once believe that RaGa is living in an alternate reality here. Giving interview in Cambridge, UK media etc will not influence votes in India. How much he may try. Infact he has been doing so for past few years. Right from giving interviews in Singapore to UK etc. He is still totally disconnected from the way politics work in India.

This is standard maneuver statement that Democracy is in danger without admitting  that he has f****d up in the past. 

He is getting ton of negative publicity & undoing all the good work he did in BJY. 

Soros is more of a narrative & PR issue as S Jaishankar said the other day.  Standard US & Davoos geopolitical pressure on Indian govt...  Which has inclined more to the East in recent past.  Following China's suit as they both see West as bigger threat as of now.  At least Modi G has learned the hard way that West is not to be trusted.  Rahul is too naive to comprehend all of that. 

6 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

I would say we are going to see a co-ordinated attack over next one year to undermine the image of India. BBC documentary, Hidenburg and then Congress. Dont know whether it will serve the purpose but they will go full hammer and tong. 

India has complained to Swiss envoy about this now. But , look at the amount of misinformation, fed probabaly by Arfa, Rana and other sepoys