Jump to content

1st Test Nagpur, February 09 - 13, 2023, Australia tour of India - PREMATCH


SRT100

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, putrevus said:

No they are not in any conditions.

Yes they are. Only delusional coolie fan would say otherwise. 

Bumrah siraj shami is far better than any sena attack in Asian conditions. As good in Australian conditions and in SA. Only in swing conditions of nz have they failed. 

Even in England they outbowled England. 

 

Not just better. Much better in Asia. I like to emphasise on that. Our piss poor batting makes other bowling attacks look good. 

Edited by speedracer
Link to comment
1 hour ago, speedracer said:

Our pacers are way better. We can smash them but we are without bumrah prash and sen. Plus shami is old now. Not sure if he can play 2 in a row. Umesh too is a bit old. So yea. 

Siraj is in red hot form, few years back against aus A he picked around 20 plus wickets in two games, a seaming Indian wicket is a lot different than those aus flat tracks, a bit of Seam both Umesh and shami can be lethal, it's more fun to watch, Aussies are trying to hype their pace attack, fair enough at full strength with our younger ones coming through India are ahead imo.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, speedracer said:

Yes they are. Only delusional coolie fan would say otherwise. 

Only a guy who has no clue about fast bowling  would say Indian fast bowlers are better in any condition.

 

Indian fast bowlers might have better stats in Asian conditions because they are backed by two great spinners and they don't have to do much heavy lifting. So stop living in delusions that Indian fast bowlers were/are better than Aussie fast bowlers.

 

 

Link to comment

Phattu salah Cummins aka scummins averages 

30

30

And 60 

In India banglatoyger land and 60 in lanka.

Yea right. 

 

Yea he may look ok because he is bowling to phattus like pussy coolie, ghujara, kela etc. No pant to torment him. Our one good batsman. 

No sundar possibly and iyer who is good in these Asian conditions as he smacked around the big boy Jamieson in India. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Only a guy who has no clue about fast bowling  would say Indian fast bowlers are better in any condition.

 

Indian fast bowlers might have better stats in Asian conditions because they are backed by two great spinners and they don't have to do much heavy lifting. So stop living in delusions that Indian fast bowlers were/are better than Aussie fast bowlers.

 

 

Yes they are better. Much better. Check the stats of your fodder Oz attack. They are **** in Asia. They look good cause of useless batsmen they are bowling to. Not cause they are some great bowling team in Asian conditions. 

 

Indian bowling is the best in the world from 2015 - 2021. Now new gen is coming through. Suck on that. Our batting is 5 times worse than theirs. That's for sure. Thanks to the lad your worship.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, putrevus said:

No they are not in any conditions.

They are, the reason why India have won tests in sa, eng over the last few years with mediocre batting performances is because our seamers have been terrific bar 1 test in SA. It will be obvious in this series, indian pacers will find a way to get wickets even on spinning or slow wickets, aussies will struggle.

1 hour ago, speedracer said:

Our pacers are way better. We can smash them but we are without bumrah prash and sen. Plus shami is old now. Not sure if he can play 2 in a row. Umesh too is a bit old. So yea. 

Siraj is in red hot form, few years back against aus A he picked around 20 plus wickets in two games, a seaming Indian wicket is a lot different than those aus flat tracks, a bit of Seam both Umesh and shami can be lethal, it's more fun to watch, Aussies are trying to hype their pace attack, fair enough at full strength with our younger ones coming through India are ahead imo.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Siraj is in red hot form, few years back against aus A he picked around 20 plus wickets in two games, a seaming Indian wicket is a lot different than those aus flat tracks, a bit of Seam both Umesh and shami can be lethal, it's more fun to watch, Aussies are trying to hype their pace attack, fair enough at full strength with our younger ones coming through India are ahead imo.

It's way harder to be pace bowler in India than in sena. Indian attack is far superior if its at full strength. 

Backed up by spinners lol. What an excuse. Look at averages actually Indian pace attack averages just as good as spinners since 2015. 

 

This dumb numbskull coolie fan above is like the typical Indian fan who just cant fathom how Indian bowlers can be athletic and even better than their sena counterparts due to inbuilt inferiority complex. Just cause he is built like a stick figure like the other idiot srt 100, he thinks all Indians would be just as weak and unathletic. Just jealousy and hatred to see people of their own kind succeed due to their personal shortcomings. 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Phattu salah Cummins aka scummins averages 

30

30

And 60 

In India banglatoyger land and 60 in lanka.

Yea right. 

 

Yea he may look ok because he is bowling to phattus like pussy coolie, ghujara, kela etc. No pant to torment him. Our one good batsman. 

No sundar possibly and iyer who is good in these Asian conditions as he smacked around the big boy Jamieson in India. 

@Mesky99

Stats of almighty scummins

 

Also check above of the world class hazletrundler chutiya salah 

 

Starc averages 55 in India rofl. And 40 something in Bangladesh. 

Pretty mediocre in lanka too I think.

Link to comment

Spin? So okeefe dint spin? Fkn what's his face. The other spinner in 2017 he ran through India too. Aus dint ha e good spinners? Rofl. 

 

Lyon dint spin? Lyon averages better than ash in Australia. On flatter wickets. He supported the attack really well in 2017 in India. Bullshit excuse. 

 

 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, speedracer said:

@Mesky99

Stats of almighty scummins

 

Also check above of the world class hazletrundler chutiya salah 

 

Starc averages 55 in India rofl. And 40 something in Bangladesh. 

Pretty mediocre in lanka too I think.

Frauds, couple of recent home series victories and fans have gone crazy, Indian seamers have done it consistently keeping India alive overseas every game while batters have underperformed, don't remember the Aussie seamers coming from behind and winning games, they lost a test against sl, we all know how they went missing after the sandpaper gate test, I wonder what happened to their reverse swing?

Link to comment

Let me make this clear. Coolie and ghujara and kela struggled vs deepak chahar in the nets. Deepak fookin chahar. If you use the excuse od us having 2 good spinners, I can apply the same logic and tefute your point by saying Oz have way better batsmen. 5 times better. In Asian conditions itself by the way. Not even going to touch the sena conditions where their batsmen clearly are superior to us. 

 

We have literally 2 batsmen for sena conditions. Pant and maybe you know who? That's it rofl. Maybe rohit 50 50. Sundar is still developing. 

 

In India we have 2 batsmen maybe 2.5 with jaddu pant and iyer. 2 who aren't playing now. 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Frauds, couple of recent home series victories and fans have gone crazy, Indian seamers have done it consistently keeping India alive overseas every game while batters have underperformed, don't remember the Aussie seamers coming from behind and winning games, they lost a test against sl, we all know how they went missing after the sandpaper gate test, I wonder what happened to their reverse swing?

Mind you we got robbed in the last test vs england as well where their fodder bowlers kept changing balls every 2 overs. Something was seriously wrong with the condition of the balls that were used in that game. They did some shady things. As for Oz attack yea they are a great attack for sena conditions but they aren't a great attack for Asia. The only reason they may be able to look good is due to our piss poor batting. We have at the moment just one batsman. No pant snd iyer. Maybe Gill can break out now but he is still raw. 

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Indian seamers have done it consistently keeping India alive overseas every game while batters have underperformed

Indian seamers have been very good in Australia.

 

They have not been good in NZ and South Africa. 

 

They have been patchy in England.

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, AKane said:

Indian seamers have been very good in Australia.

 

They have not been good in NZ and South Africa. 

 

They have been patchy in England.

They have been good in England too. 

In SA it's our batting that let us down and siraj injury. Plus not picking a tall bowler like prasidh.

Link to comment

Sports tak/today is reporting that India is using extreme level of home advantage.

Australia has 6 left handers. 

India has no left handers in top 6.

 

So the area outside left hander's off stump is left dry and is not being rolled either. :hatsoff::hysterical:

 

 

....III....

.......x.

...........

...x.......

.....III..

 

Area X is left dry and no roller on this area.:hysterical:

Edited by Number
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Number said:

Sports tak/today is reporting that India is using extreme level of home advantage.

Australia has 6 left handers. 

India has no left handers in top 6.

 

So the area outside left hander's off stump is left dry and is not being rolled either. :hatsoff::hysterical:

 

 

....III....

.......x.

...........

...x.......

.....III..

 

Area X is left dry and no roller on this area.:hysterical:

would be epic if true lol

Link to comment
1 hour ago, AKane said:

Indian seamers have been very good in Australia.

 

They have not been good in NZ and South Africa. 

 

They have been patchy in England.

They did well last tour sa, they kept India in the game thou our batting was border line minnow level, SA chased down at the end but Ashwin was rubbish in both tests, we needed a bit more height but the seamers did well, India seamers were terrific in eng 2021, their numbers stack up great overall.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...