1st Test Nagpur, February 09 - 13, 2023, Australia tour of India - PREMATCH

SRT100

Last with 4 test per series, because apparently Oz figured out, just like Eng, that 1 (more) test with India is worth 2-3 as compared to other minnows! They're just looking to milk the Indian market & I guess will also have to play 5 tests in return over here as well. It will be a bad thing IMO because 5 test series can really be a drag, if the away team loses the first 1-2 in a row then such series will generally be totally one sided :whack3:

9 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

Actually, the fact that Aussie pitches are by far the worst when it comes to aiding spinners, I would say they are the most unfair for the Indian bowlers atleast. 

It's just that because our Batsmen play pace & bounce relatively well but can't play swing & seam to save their lives, you get the impression that they provide fair pitches. 

Correct. Kumble, Murali, etc etc world class champions have all struggled to be a dominating force in Australia.

11 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Last with 4 test per series, because apparently Oz figured out, just like Eng, that 1 (more) test with India is worth 2-3 as compared to other minnows! They're just looking to milk the Indian market & I guess will also have to play 5 tests in return over here as well. It will be a bad thing IMO because 5 test series can really be a drag, if the away team loses the first 1-2 in a row then such series will generally be totally one sided :whack3:

In Indian conditions, we need a 5 test series because most games finish inside 3-4 days.

It doesnt drag on at all.

This isn't necessarily doctoring pitches, this is the best chance Oz has at beating us conversely it's a result oriented pitch which can blow up in India's face! On "flat" decks the last time Oz beat us was back in 2004 - we need 3 outright wins to be guaranteed a safe spot in the WTC final, which IMO is a stupid competition with no *ing relevance. And what's more it's being played again at a "neutral venue" in Eng :hitler:

One way this can be solved is if we play more tests at home then almost every time we'll be guaranteed a spot around the finals, Oz/Eng play at least 1-2 tests more at home than India each year!

Edited by R!TTER
52 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

One way this can be solved is if we play more tests at home then almost every time we'll be guaranteed a spot around the finals, Oz/Eng play at least 1-2 tests more at home than India each year!

Well what is stopping us?

IPL?

BCCI hunger for money scheduling even more irrelevant bilateral ODI/T20s?

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

23 pages of pre-match discussion kaam dhandha nahin hain kya aap logon ko. 

Koi match thread isstart karo nee.. Toss in 7 hours

No Gill, he might have refused to play in the MO. 

One of the worst spittle batting lineups in indian history by far. Disgusting

1)Dat old rohit washed up

2)Useless Rahul who is a mental midget

35 averaging can

3) ghujara washed up has been

4) varat is coolie chutiya.enough said. Trash player

5) t20 player who averages 45 in first class. Zero temperament after playing t20 for so long. Let's see how he goes.

6) bharat is untested

7) rest are good world class. 

No pant and iyer. 2 of our best batsmen for Asian conditions. Pant is our best batsman overall. Safely say this is the worst I have ever seen in my life. Only REASON WE WERE AND STILL ARW A TOP 1 /2 SIDE IN TESTS IS BECAUSE OF OUR PACE BOWLING AND SPIN ATTACK. mainly pace.

6 minutes ago, speedracer said:

One of the worst spittle batting lineups in indian history by far. Disgusting

1)Dat old rohit washed up

2)Useless Rahul who is a mental midget

35 averaging can

3) ghujara washed up has been

4) varat is coolie chutiya.enough said. Trash player

5) t20 player who averages 45 in first class. Zero temperament after playing t20 for so long. Let's see how he goes.

6) bharat is untested

7) rest are good world class. 

No pant and iyer. 2 of our best batsmen for Asian conditions. Pant is our best batsman overall. Safely say this is the worst I have ever seen in my life. Only REASON WE WERE AND STILL ARW A TOP 1 /2 SIDE IN TESTS IS BECAUSE OF OUR PACE BOWLING AND SPIN ATTACK. mainly pace.

You don’t paint rosy pictures, do you? Say something positive for me to wake up all night to watch the match. 

KL is chosen so that Anushka can sit with Athiya and share B’wood gossip while watching the match.