Border - Gavaskar Trophy ( India 2023 ) - Predict the series scoreline.

5 hours ago, sandeep said:

extreme pitch only helps the visitors - think back to Pune, and other examples.   'Normal' Indian pitches are the best win probabilities for India. Of course Aussie stereotypes believe otherwise, and folks living there can get sucked into it.

Think about it carefully and rationally, Australia is in far superior form batting wise on pace friendly wickets they are at their peak at the moment, our batsmen are susceptible to any type of pitches.

However, Australian batsmen are suspect on low slow turners, so are ours, but I back the entire batting lineup to outscore Australia's not to mention I rank our bowlers Ash, Kuldeep  Jaddu and Axar over theirs.

Its easy to see why slow low turners is India's best chance. Obvious in fact.

7 hours ago, sandeep said:

extreme pitch only helps the visitors - think back to Pune, and other examples.   'Normal' Indian pitches are the best win probabilities for India. Of course Aussie stereotypes believe otherwise, and folks living there can get sucked into it.

It's just mind games. They know we are capable of beating them at their own home. Ian heavy is one of the dumbest cricketers around. All kinds of dross comes out of his mouth. Deep down they are very scared but yes I agree rank turners are not the answer. We can beat them on good turning wickets that aid a bit of spin and bounce. No need for extreme wickets. 

We are going to miss 3 of our main players but I think we can still sneak through and win 2-1

Edited by speedracer