132/6 beginning from over 24 to end of 45? Acceptable?

37 minutes ago, Vilander said:

132/6 beginning from over 24 to end of 45? Acceptable?

how can you put so many words together without forming a sentence ? not acceptable actually.

finally it has happened i have fallen out of being a cricket fan. I can not understand the topic or the context of responses. dang.

My point was while India were scoring around 8.5 an over for tge first 23 overs and then at 6 RPO for the next 22. I fell like they left out around 30 runs in that phase. 

41 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

My point was while India were scoring around 8.5 an over for tge first 23 overs and then at 6 RPO for the next 22. I fell like they left out around 30 runs in that phase. 

India usually finish 20-30 runs below par regardless of the start.  I don't remember us getting a decent finishing kick in ages. 

Last night Pandu tool it deep & gave some respectable enough finish which would have been comical after the kind if start we got. 

Come ICC tourneys better teams will exploit it. 

31 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

India usually finish 20-30 runs below par regardless of the start.  I don't remember us getting a decent finishing kick in ages. 

Last night Pandu tool it deep & gave some respectable enough finish which would have been comical after the kind if start we got. 

Correct.

Big teams in a big final will punish us.

To be honest, I only took interest in the match after Gill and Fatman got out. I wanted to see what would happen next. It doesnt surprise me, this is foreshadowing what will happen to us in a crucial game.

17 hours ago, sandeep said:

At this point, even though Sky's boundary hitting is so seductive, and I'm not a big fan of Iyer - you have to credit Iyer's temperament, and his consistency.  For the WC best XI its probably a straight shoot-out between Surya and Shreyas.  And as of now, its not a close call - Shreyas ranks ahead of Surya as an ODI bat, and comfortably so.

The problem with SKY now, is that he has failed to deliver in so many ODI games now, that there is huge pressure on him each time he bats.

He should have come out after Fatman got out, so he had the time to carefully build and construct an innings so he could gain confidence from this.

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

We have actually gotten better at it than where we were under Kohli Shastri. I only think we can get even better. Unless washi can bowl very well under lights,  he could be a liability. We need a hitter who can dart a few , atleast that will strengthen the batting. Ishan's dot ball issues remain as well but I'm just hoping he gets out of it. No other option now I think.

Kohli, SKY etc.may not have scored but they showed the right intent and didn't stop the momentum. When you play high risk , this happens at times.