Hindenburg group accuses Adani group of fraud

gattaca

Cyril Shroff, member of the SEBI's board of corporate governance is a relative of Adani. His daughter is married to Adani's son :phehe: 

Wh bhai wah.. Kya plan hai 

I had invested in SBI before the Hindenburgh Chewtiyapa. SBI share was on 603 when the report first came out. Now, it's 545 after touching a low of 499 :facepalm:I am hoping that it crosses 650 soon now that q3 results are very good. Adani screwed all PSU's 

19 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

Cyril Shroff, member of the SEBI's board of corporate governance is a relative of Adani. His daughter is married to Adani's son :phehe: 

I had invested in SBI before the Hindenburgh Chewtiyapa. SBI share was on 603 when the report first came out. Now, it's 545 after touching a low of 499 :facepalm:I am hoping that it crosses 650 soon now that q3 results are very good. Adani screwed all PSU's 

relative se kya hota hai. kuch logon ke liye SEBI RBI kaam ke prati honest hain. abhi woh ground work kar rahe hain. grounded hain :hatsoff:

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

It is about time, BJP supporters of ICF criticize the wrongdoings of Adani who probably didn't care about the reputation of India if he ever got exposed......when he got exposed on a International level, he tried to use 'Nationalism' to defend his galat kaarnamey instead of taking Hindenburg to the court. :facepalm:

That is exactly what happened. 

More appalling is he has still not asked any reputed accounting company to check his books.

25 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

That is a classic definition of Conflict of Interest.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

bilkul. sab kuch kaha ja sakta hai per imandari nahi keh sakte.

Bhai saab the issue is you are assuming/pretending that the US is clean(er) in this regard than us - they absolutely are not! The upper echelons of power in the US would like their façade/cover of propriety to remain whilst the ones in our part of the world, especially South Asia or even China, don't really care that much about the optics :smokin:

Do you understand what I'm saying now? Is hamaam me :om:

Find me a billionaire who's not done at least some of what Adani's doing, maybe to a lesser extent, & I'm willing to loan you that flyover behind my garden :cantstop:

Edited by R!TTER

7 hours ago, R!TTER said:

Bhai saab the issue is you are assuming/pretending that the US is clean(er) in this regard than us - they absolutely are not! The upper echelons of power in the US would like their façade/cover of propriety to remain whilst the ones in our part of the world, especially South Asia or even China, don't really care that much about the optics :smokin:

Do you understand what I'm saying now? Is hamaam me :om:

Find me a billionaire who's not done at least some of what Adani's doing, maybe to a lesser extent, & I'm willing to loan you that flyover behind my garden :cantstop:

Not to the extent this man has pushed the envelope.

This is not about US or Adani or something else. This is about a very strong vibrant India, so that foreign investors have full faith in the Indian institutions.

A $100 B company without a decent auditing firm?

11 hours ago, Khota said:

This is not about US or Adani or something else. This is about a very strong vibrant India, so that foreign investors have full faith in the Indian institutions.

Nobody has faith on China numbers so some invest in ex China funds. That is stupid because you cannot remove total influence of China from your investments.

10 minutes ago, Pakistan said:

Nobody has faith on China numbers so some invest in ex China funds. That is stupid because you cannot remove total influence of China from your investments.

China took a huge beating because no one had faith in some of their stock valuations.

India when it comes to stock market has more experience and history compared to China. Indian market is considered more mature. Then this cheat comes along.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

China took a huge beating because no one had faith in some of their stock valuations.

India when it comes to stock market has more experience and history compared to China. Indian market is considered more mature. Then this cheat comes along.

Chinese communists were really ducking their tech companies last two years. They used to have tencent and Alibaba in top 10 by market cap in VT. Now it is all American companies and Taiwan Semiconductor company. 

Bharat market has done very well. I have some exposure to it through VT and VIGI. VIGI has Tata and Reliance in top ten holdings.

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

@diga The answer is in the replies itself. The real issue is inflating the share value to acquire more loans to purchase more projects....PSU's investing in inflated shares & losing big money....Public ka paisa.

Facts & figures instead of fiction would help everyone

BTW that thread is about debt exposure of public banks to Adani and risks to Indian banks not about Adani itself

Edited by diga

18 hours ago, Khota said:

You think foreign investors don't know about much of this? Sure the avg Joe who's invested in his pension/other funds, the funds in turn invest in places like India, in the US may not know but the FII's absolutely have an idea of what's going on! Do you know who came out richer post the 2008 crisis, or even Covid? They know the risks involved & that's why they invest here - risk vs reward, pretty much like anywhere else in the world. The only question is whether it is illegal or not, knowing how some of these laws have been framed especially wrt offshore firms it may well be.

5 hours ago, R!TTER said:

You think foreign investors don't know about much of this? Sure the avg Joe who's invested in his pension/other funds, the funds in turn invest in places like India, in the US may not know but the FII's absolutely have an idea of what's going on! Do you know who came out richer post the 2008 crisis, or even Covid? They know the risks involved & that's why they invest here - risk vs reward, pretty much like anywhere else in the world. The only question is whether it is illegal or not, knowing how some of these laws have been framed especially wrt offshore firms it may well be.

If playing games and inflating stock is legal than SEBI is not doing its job.