Hindenburg group accuses Adani group of fraud

gattaca

Industrialists are necessary for india hopefully the stock recovers. China has built infra pretty much every where in the world and bought lot of things around the world. Companies like Adani industry is needed for india. If you see Adani got the port in Israel major trade hub and bought coal mines in Australia. India is running out of coal. Imagine the repercussions for to run out of coal and the major issues with it.Every Indian should be aware of this. 

Edited by gattaca

Like I said depending on how it's done it could be legal :bebored:

For how many years did India not allow majority (foreign) holding in multibrand retail or ecom over here, now tell me how long Flipkart & Amazon have been operating here? Flipkart had less than 50% Indian stake for as long as I remember, at least 10 years now, & yet nothing happened to these two giants!

47 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Industrialists are necessary for india hopefully the stock recovers. China has built infra pretty much every where in the world and bought lot of things around the world. Companies like Adani industry is needed for india. If you see Adani got the port in Israel major trade hub and bought coal mines in Australia. India is running out of coal. Imagine the repercussions for to run out of coal and the major issues with it.Every Indian should be aware of this. 

Industrialist are necessary and there are millions of them. This level of blatant greed hurts the economy.

Just now, coffee_rules said:

His corporations employ millions in India. Greed is good and capitalism is what prevails in the end

Greed is never good.

Capitalism prevails but everyone has to work within the rules that are set.

You accounting should be truthful, not shady.

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

Greed is never good.

Capitalism prevails but everyone has to work within the rules that are set.

You accounting should be truthful, not shady.

Yes, accouting has to be checked by regulatory agencies, not by companies profiting by shorting.

Edited by coffee_rules

58 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

These idiots think Hindenburg Research is an impartial NGO or some governmental agency to fund investigations on their own. Even NGOs need funding and backing by special interests, so does short selling companies . Kahan se aate hain yeh log!

FoGqgh2aMAA8j2j?format=jpg&name=small

Text book shooting the messenger.

35 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

When Fraud capitalist's loans of thousands of crores are waived by their govt buddies while the ordinary people have to commit suicide due to non-payment of small loans....the public outcry will be there, only Andh-Bhakts try to defend fraudsters....The whole world now knows about the evil Modi-Adani nexus :top:

modi-vibhav-adani1 (Small).jpg

I am pretty sure Modi was not aware to the extent of fraud that was going on. 

Now Modi does need to ask SEBI to investigate otherwise he will look tainted too.

44 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

When Fraud capitalist's loans of thousands of crores are waived by their govt buddies while the ordinary people have to commit suicide due to non-payment of small loans....the public outcry will be there, only Andh-Bhakts try to defend fraudsters....The whole world now knows about the evil Modi-Adani nexus :top:

modi-vibhav-adani1 (Small).jpg

Bhai , first learn about the difference between write-offs and waivers

44 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

If only India's regulatory agencies had checked...they would've never...now they don't need to immediately do so, massive correction has taken place:wp3:

Bhai, D Ambani bhi aisi hi Amir bane, IG ke time pe. Same with Bezos, Soros .. all get favors from the system. You people think 

I don’t care if Adani is prosecuted and put in jail. But targeting him as the sole greedy person in the world is indeed hurting India at the cost of China. Everybody wants to gain from this shorting. 

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Bhai, D Ambani bhi aisi hi Amir bane, IG ke time pe. Same with Bezos, Soros .. all get favors from the system. You people think 

I don’t care if Adani is prosecuted and put in jail. But targeting him as the sole greedy person in the world is indeed hurting India at the cost of China. Everybody wants to gain from this shorting. 

Bezos came up with a concept, so the two cannot be equated.

I think these folks need to be fined massively rather than put in jail.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

This is not a hit job on Indian economy.

This is shining sun on corruption.

There was a time Indians use to laugh at Pakistani's for blaming every negative thing on USA Israel conspiracy. Now many  Indians are just like where everything negative about India is Conspiracy 

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

There was a time Indians use to laugh at Pakistani's for blaming every negative thing on USA Israel conspiracy. Now many  Indians are just like where everything negative about India is Conspiracy 

See, I dont think its job of Gora. Adani was a class 1 chewt when he commented on China. He is a Capitalist and he should have been smarter to understand that China is second biggest economic powerhouse. If anything, Middle east or US and Goras will rescue him

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/27/business/gautam-adani-china-hnk-intl/index.html

Edited by mishra

4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Moreover, this is about one family Adani. No one is pointing fingers at India.