Hindenburg group accuses Adani group of fraud

gattaca

14 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Modi isn't doing enough for Hindus ,so we need congress lol.We want Hindu rashtra next and change in constitution. .

Far from it. RSS is not made up of loonies and fanatics. Its jam packed with educated nationalists people who are unhappy with pace of development of India. So unlike what people read in media listen below what they are doing. Crux of it is to find a solution to problem that India can not be developed country without ensuring that Muslim who constitute 20% of population are also uplifted

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Straight up no to TMC loons....  Rather have Samajwadi bahu Dimple Bhabi than her. 

lal phool neela phool Dimple Bhabi Bootifool

She’s is living proof of the fact that no matter how much educated, well read and fluent in English and being a VP of JP Morgan, a person can still be classless, uncouth and spiteful. Even an illiterate person has more class and sense than her, I suppose. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Terrorism is still booming in Kashmir & has in fact expanded to Jammu.. .  Hindus getting killed but this old guy was falsely claiming in Indian parliament that sab changa hai...  I don't why Rahul & Congress party didn't remind him of Hindu workers targeted killing at their jobs placement & Rajouri massacre...  Ofc it doesn't helps that both Modi & Rahul probably don't have any idea where in the world is that. 

Instead Modi g was triggered with Rahul's BJY & flag hoisting. 

No, RaGa and Opposition raised allegations of Govt corruption by showing photos of Modi and Adani as proof of the allegations. He responded in kind and showed how his Govt policies were still benefiting India. If RaGa had been competent and raised the issue of Hindus getting killed in K, he could have stumped Modi. He said he went on BJY and people only talked about Adani. What a joke!

Majaal hain kisi ki, Hindus ki mudda uthaye (Govt or Opposition) Parliament mein!

31 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

No, RaGa and Opposition raised allegations of Govt corruption by showing photos of Modi and Adani as proof of the allegations. He responded in kind and showed how his Govt policies were still benefiting India. If RaGa had been competent and raised the issue of Hindus getting killed in K, he could have stumped Modi. He said he went on BJY and people only talked about Adani. What a joke!

Majaal hain kisi ki, Hindus ki mudda uthaye (Govt or Opposition) Parliament mein!

100%....  Rahul probably surrounds himself with inept yes men or urban naxals who believe that these are the core issues.  Low IQ Rahul believes it thinking people probably think that as well & continues to miss free hits given by his counterpart Modi g...  Now one can't blame Modi Sahab for once.  This is plain stupidity from Congress & Rahul.  The list goes long....  And eventually BJP benefits & people suffer. 

Someone tell Rahul that Adani has investments in Congress ruled states as well.   Top businessmen having relations with PM is normal.   Showing photos or Posters in parliament was absolute joke...  Instead should have shown innocents getting killed in JK...  Or some data & would have busted the tall claims of ruling party.  He had all the arsenal.  Absolute disgrace from Congress. 

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

Modi isn't doing enough for Hindus ,so we need congress lol.We want Hindu rashtra next and change in constitution. .

You are the one looking forward to spend your life in a Sharia state.  Come to Kashmir & spend a week or so...  You will get your wish fulfilled. 

According you Hindus should lie down & drink kool aid from Sarkar & stop thinking about themselves right? 

When did anyone said anything about Hindu Rashtra?   But yes no one wants a sharia or Semi Sharia state...  With unreal appeasement policies already in place.  What more one can give. 

15 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Given the recent happenings in Parliament, just wanted to see some BJP wallas get riled up.......on a serious note Raghav Chadda will be a great choice to become a dynamic young PM in the future. :wp3:

Chadha is good....  He once made Sambit Patra go mad on a TV debate...  Ate him alive.. Even the Aaj Tak anchor who is a big Modi supporter couldn't hide her laughter.  Haven't seen Patra since on TV. 

Chadha is gaining experience in Punjab but atm I'd like to see him actually run a state properly.  He talks sense most of the times so thats something. 

Chadha is surely 10x better than Tejasvi Surya even pro BJP supporters I have seen don't rate him.  

Would love to see both of them in a debate once.  Gen X battling it out. 

5 hours ago, Khota said:

And you know that how?

See ,I don’t hide behind politically correct statements. For me,our  experiences have been so traumatic for centuries that now onus is on subcontental Muslims to prove that they will NOT illtreat Hindus( ( including Sikhs jains tribals christians)

I am not saying all the subcontinental Muslims want to illtreat non Muslims , Infact majority don’t, but its allways violent minority of Muslims who have made everyone succumb to their will on edge of sword or barrel of their gun.

Edited by mishra

adani survived and most probably all their companies will go back to normal .. 

hindenburg stated that they shorted adani bonds and other over the counter stuff , not sure how much their clients made out of this .. 

biggest losers are the indian retail who went long in futures market .. seen many tweets about our traders/investors lost heavily in adani crash

when a stock goes up from 500 to 4000rs in 1.5 years they shld have expected something like this sooner than later ... probably greed killed many of them 

4 hours ago, mishra said:

See ,I don’t hide behind politically correct statements. For me,our  experiences have been so traumatic for centuries that now onus is on subcontental Muslims to prove that they will NOT illtreat Hindus( ( including Sikhs jains tribals christians)

I am not saying all the subcontinental Muslims want to illtreat non Muslims , Infact majority don’t, but its allways violent minority of Muslims who have made everyone succumb to their will on edge of sword or barrel of their gun.

I will not disagree with you. When in some part of world Muslims are in majority, the minorities get wiped out.

4 hours ago, velu said:

adani survived and most probably all their companies will go back to normal .. 

hindenburg stated that they shorted adani bonds and other over the counter stuff , not sure how much their clients made out of this .. 

biggest losers are the indian retail who went long in futures market .. seen many tweets about our traders/investors lost heavily in adani crash

when a stock goes up from 500 to 4000rs in 1.5 years they shld have expected something like this sooner than later ... probably greed killed many of them 

Most of the retail investors in India are stupid *s any way, they generally chase fads when they've reached the peak or just after that. I've seen lots of horror stories around crypto for instance, 99% of them didn't even know what they were investing into just that it supposedly made you rich :facepalm:

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

This should clear the Anti-India myth regarding Hindenburg report 

Two weeks back, Adani was bankrup ponzi scheme. Said it then only that give them a month and the group will be back.

Now Adani Groups growth is reduced to 20% instead of 40%. There is a saying in Hindi.

"Giddh ke mananae se daangar nahi hotaa" literal translation "Pray from Vulture doesnt bring death to livestock/animals"

6 hours ago, mishra said:

Two weeks back, Adani was bankrup ponzi scheme. Said it then only that give them a month and the group will be back.

Now Adani Groups growth is reduced to 20% instead of 40%. There is a saying in Hindi.

"Giddh ke mananae se daangar nahi hotaa" literal translation "Pray from Vulture doesnt bring death to livestock/animals"

Did report use the word Ponzi scheme?

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Did report use the word Ponzi scheme?

Yes. Just try understanding how Ponzi scheme works. Business A is over valued , used as secured debt to buy Business B which again is overvalued and shares used to secure debt for Business C …and so on…. While all the business increase group valuation

Edited by mishra

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Yes. Just try understanding how Ponzi scheme works. Business A is over valued , used as secured debt to buy Business B which again is overvalued and shares used to secure debt for Business C …and so on…. While all the business increase group valuation

I know how Ponzi works but I am not so sure Hindenberg used that word.

11 hours ago, Khota said:

I know how Ponzi works but I am not so sure Hindenberg used that word.

OK, Report Said and many posters on this thread said

Adanis Business A is over valued , used as secured debt to buy Adanis Business B which again is overvalued and shares used to secure debt for Adanis Business C …and so on…. While all the business increase group valuation