Hindenburg group accuses Adani group of fraud

gattaca

On 2/14/2023 at 6:08 AM, Khota said:

I know how Ponzi works but I am not so sure Hindenberg used that word.

I bet you'd love to check the books of trillion dollar ponzi schemes in China :nevermind:

Basically the last 30-40 years of low interest rate growth across the globe has been fueled by debt - of course when it becomes unsustainable it will lead to major losses & business drowning but prima facie there's no evidence of that wrt Adani.

35 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Bhai sahab. The great game being played out in the open. Good to see. I know who I am back. I know who Khalistani is backing. 

Soros is just playing for money... doubt if he cares about Indian or Khalistani

9 hours ago, R!TTER said:

I bet you'd love to check the books of trillion dollar ponzi schemes in China :nevermind:

Basically the last 30-40 years of low interest rate growth across the globe has been fueled by debt - of course when it becomes unsustainable it will lead to major losses & business drowning but prima facie there's no evidence of that wrt Adani.

There is a difference between China and India. India has a very mature stock market, China never had that.

Meanwhile phattu party only has twitter keyboard warriors who pe* in their pajamas when their phattus speak or lie through their teeth.

Otoh Chad Alpha Congressi Sigma Males making real difference at ground level. 

The sons of the soil.  Real Hindu warriors.  

I know who's the real deal here. 

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Meanwhile phattu party only has twitter keyboard warriors who pe* in their pajamas when their phattus speak or lie through their teeth.

Otoh Chad Alpha Congressi Sigma Males making real difference at ground level. 

The sons of the soil.  Real Hindu warriors.  

I know who's the real deal here. 

Itta bhadakta kyun hain? How do you know he is a Congressi? I thought they were all secular. Good if we have ground support, Hindus are at the receiving end in Bihar, WB, Kerala without BJD getting sidelined 

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Itta bhadakta kyun hain? How do you know he is a Congressi? I thought they were all secular. Good if we have ground support, Hindus are at the receiving end in Bihar, WB, Kerala without BJD getting sidelined 

He is Ravi Choudhary youth leader related to some Congressi MP vidhayak. 

You would be surprised Congressis at ground level are not the same as projected. 

Rest you need to take care of ecosystem as well that is rigged against Hindus. 

Modi sahab has also realized this & hence has mellowed down. 

Overall there was never a lot of difference between Congress & BJP. 

Both have been hated equally in the West. 

Unlike Ford Foundation AAP & other pappu parties. 

5 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

He is Ravi Choudhary youth leader related to some Congressi MP vidhayak. 

You would be surprised Congressis at ground level are not the same as projected. 

Rest you need to take care of ecosystem as well that is rigged against Hindus. 

Modi sahab has also realized this & hence has mellowed down. 

Overall there was never a lot of difference between Congress & BJP. 

Both have been hated equally in the West. 

Unlike Ford Foundation AAP & other pappu parties. 

Well so ground workers are the same for BJP and Congress. No difference. So I guess they have the same views on CAA, Article 370, Triple Talaq, UCC or Ram mandir. Good to know because no congressi ever said this. Media also may have missed all the pro CAA and pro Ram mandir dharna from congress. 

Or maybe they are a shy lot. When RG talk of Hindu terror or calls Army generals gundey or speaks out of turn Chinese embassy or when MMS says Muslims have first right on Indian treasury or when Digvijay says anything. 

Please also share any insight on this guy Ravi Choudhary on what he says when his leader calls 26/11 RSS ki saazish. It would open the eyes of many here who were mistaken to believe that minority appeasement politics was pole for one party and that is congress.  

Edited by ravishingravi

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Well so ground workers are the same for BJP and Congress. No difference. So I guess they have the same views on CAA, Article 370, Triple Talaq, UCC or Ram mandir. Good to know because no congressi ever said this. Media also may have missed all the pro CAA and pro Ram mandir dharna from congress. 

Or maybe they are a shy lot. When RG talk of Hindu terror or calls Army generals gundey or speaks out of turn Chinese embassy or when MMS says Muslims have first right on Indian treasury or when Digvijay says anything. 

Please also share any insight on this guy Ravi Choudhary on what he says when his leader calls 26/11 RSS ki saazish. It would open the eyes of many here who were mistaken to believe that minority appeasement politics was pole for one party and that is congress.  

Lol these are vote bank issues....  Congress is obviously doesn't want to lose out on votes of other community.  They have to maintain the charade of secularism.  You can't ditch a strategy that has been successful for decades. 

Ram mandir is a dharmic issue not a issue if national importance.  Its outcome doesn't change anything. 

Art 370 does in the long term but as of now status is worse.  Future PM will have his hands full with that one.  This one is a legacy issue...  And has a larger picture. 

So is the China one...  A future PM might have to go war with them as current one is trying his best to end his term peacefully. 

We have lost Depsang in eastern Ladakh Btw...  

RSS can go screw itself....  Nobody cares about them.  They don't represent the hindus.  They don't represent upper castes as well according to Bhagwat...  & is irrelevant nowadays. 

They had their time...  VHP is the future. 

So yeah core issues remain same. 

Game changer NRC is in cold storage...  And many not be seen in decades.  So yeah I'd say both are same as of now. 

Status quo is being maintained. 

We are in it for a long while. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol these are vote bank issues....  Congress is obviously doesn't want to lose out on votes of other community.  They have to maintain the charade of secularism.  You can't ditch a strategy that has been successful for decades. 

Ram mandir is a dharmic issue not a issue if national importance.  Its outcome doesn't change anything. 

Art 370 does in the long term but as of now status is worse.  Future PM will have his hands full with that one.  This one is a legacy issue...  And has a larger picture. 

So is the China one...  A future PM might have to go war with them as current one is trying his best to end his term peacefully. 

RSS can go screw itself....  Nobody cares about them.  They don't represent the hindus.  They don't represent upper castes as well according to Bhagwat...  & is irrelevant nowadays. 

Game changer NRC is in cold storage...  And many not be seen in decades.  So yeah I'd say both are same as of now. 

Next major fight is UCC , already many states have it in some form. If Modi wins 2024, first in the agenda. 

Hindus want their temples freed from Govt fascist control

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Next major fight is UCC , already many states have it in some form. If Modi wins 2024, first in the agenda. 

Hindus want their temples freed from Govt fascist control

If its possible it will be done...  Modi may last only half of his tenure with his age & that may be a good thing as something will definitely happen.  

The job of next PM after Modi will decide India's fate in coming decades.  Somewhere around 2027....  I sense massive turbulence both inside & outside India.  As India continues to grow..  West will up its games as well. 

Taiwan invasion is imminent & something's gotta give on the border.  Overall it would turbulent next coming 5-6 years.  Lot could change. 

Modi's 2014-2024 so far has been very safe & calm compared to previous regimes...  And hence so many reforms.  He got it easy I'd say. 

He could have done better obviously & made some questionable calls but  his ratio of blunders is lesser compared to others in last 3 decades. 

6 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Term Hindutva and association of offensive extremism (luke islam and Christianity) to that term is not votebank. Irreparable Damage has been done to a community which gave refugeand protection of culture of jews shias zorashtrians, egyptians, without a UN charter

Yes we gave refuge when rest of world was committing mass murder, slave trade and forced conversion in name of the so called path of their god.

Edited by mishra

7 minutes ago, mishra said:

Term Hindutva and association of offensive extremism (luke islam and Christianity) to that term is not votebank. Irreparable Damage has been done to a community which gave refugeand protection of culture of jews shias zorashtrians, egyptians, without a UN charter

This is all Western propaganda....  Also who coined the term Hindutva??  Whatta Moron.   Hindu is not a religion in the first place & then Hindutva I am damn sure doesn't exists in our religious texts. 

In a era of 5th Gen warfare it got mixed up with religious extremism.  Modi's alleged acts in Guj riots fueled the fire. 

Ruling party did not made any effort to counter that.  Kaali daal Imran amplified at UN.  Nazi symbol,  Aryan race all that. 

All in all Dharmics suffer from poor PR.  This is not changing anytime soon.  Congress ruled with a iron fist & even after Operation Blue Star maintained a policy to keep western propaganda at bay.  Media Blackout in those times....  Several Hardcore Anti terror operations in Kashmir the 90's & early to mid 2000's & in North East as well. 

like Chinese we should ignore these jibes & work ourselves to get stronger. 

In coming decades & years...  West will amplify its methods to destabilize India & hinder its progress any way it can.  

Vasudev Kutumbukam is a extremely naive way to look at things.  Sanatanis better learn from past mistakes & never put all their eggs in one basket. 

18 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

BJP has found its plank. It’s Soros. It’s worth fighting over it. 

How clearly he has stated the case, in such simplicity.  Love this guy - one of the absolute best Foreign Ministers we've had.  Ever.  Bless him.  

12 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

This is all Western propaganda....  Also who coined the term Hindutva??  Whatta Moron.   Hindu is not a religion in the first place & then Hindutva I am damn sure doesn't exists in our religious texts. 

In a era of 5th Gen warfare it got mixed up with religious extremism.  Modi's alleged acts in Guj riots fueled the fire. 

Ruling party did not made any effort to counter that.  Kaali daal Imran amplified at UN.  Nazi symbol,  Aryan race all that. 

All in all Dharmics suffer from poor PR.  This is not changing anytime soon.  Congress ruled with a iron fist & even after Operation Blue Star maintained a policy to keep western propaganda at bay.  Media Blackout in those times....  Several Hardcore Anti terror operations in Kashmir the 90's & early to mid 2000's & in North East as well. 

like Chinese we should ignore these jibes & work ourselves to get stronger. 

In coming decades & years...  West will amplify its methods to destabilize India & hinder its progress any way it can.  

Vasudev Kutumbukam is a extremely naive way to look at things.  Sanatanis better learn from past mistakes & never put all their eggs in one basket. 

Wiki leaks cable suggest RaGa pushing Hindu Terror narrative to US ambassador. There is reference of RSS, BJP in that cable. This Hindutva and Hindu Terror is not foreign. Its made by Congress just so that RSS can be designated a global terror org of extremist Hinduism.

Edited by mishra