Hindenburg group accuses Adani group of fraud

gattaca

31 minutes ago, Khota said:

Deloitte has questions, can you go to their office and explain.

Actually they are not supposed to have questions in their office. It should be in their audit report. I know reading stuff is not your thing. Maybe you can see signed audit report and tell me what concerns they have. 

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Deloitte has questions, can you go to their office and explain.

Chalo I got the audit report from Deloitte. Read it and let us know your concerns. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.adaniports.com/-/media/Project/Ports/Investor/Investor-Downloads/Quarterly-Results/Outcome-of-Board-Meeting.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjs2Mazqd-AAxUG_qQKHXTCD7MQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw25mKODovcE07OL06cnm7sJ

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Since reading is your forte, I deduce the report says Adanis are crooks.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

Since reading is your forte, I deduce the report says Adanis are crooks.

Far from it. Normally auditors have to perfom greater application of mind than you do. Its called qualified report where auditor is unable to highlight specific discrepancies. If auditor has found specific discreapncies then he issue adverse report.

Deloitte provided a qualified comment.

Edited by ravishingravi

Far from it. Normally auditors have to perfom greater application of mind than you do. Its called qualified report where auditor is unable to highlight specific discrepancies. If auditor has found specific discreapncies then he issue adverse report.

China wants India to not have naval knowhow. I know smart asses will claim that building or modernaisation of commercial Port isnt Naval but they ignore dual purpose. They will ignore make In India can only become competetion to China if India can sell it to world. Impossible without these Ports.

China is doing BRI, All hell broke (Western world) as soon as they took over Djibouti Port. Adanis took Haifa. Now planning influence in Suez Canal via El Sisi So why will west let that happen?

Bottom line is Instead of Auditors, we need to understand that when it comes to Adani's and nature of Business ie Ports SEZs and logistics, US,EU and China are on same page. In My opinion, Adanis are one of the biggest gift to modern India

Edited by mishra

38 minutes ago, mishra said:

China wants India to not have naval knowhow. I know smart asses will claim that building or modernaisation of commercial Port isnt Naval but they ignore dual purpose. They will ignore make In India can only become competetion to China if India can sell it to world. Impossible without these Ports.

China is doing BRI, All hell broke (Western world) as soon as they took over Djibouti Port. Adanis took Haifa. Now planning influence in Suez Canal via El Sisi So why will west let that happen?

Bottom line is Instead of Auditors, we need to understand that when it comes to Adani's and nature of Business ie Ports SEZs and logistics, US,EU and China are on same page. In My opinion, Adanis are one of the biggest gift to modern India

You live in an alternate universe.

The report clearly uses the language as below.

image.png(means we don't have the full picture)

And this:

image.png

Which means the sources are dubious and we are not sure what was presented to us.

I can go on and on. They don't want to do anything with this enterprise.

Let me summarize, thanks to their connections they are safe. If it was west, they would be in serious trouble. 

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Indeed.The game is played at a different level.

Instead of an asset, I would say Adani are means to an end. For any country that wishes to move ahead economically especially on strategically critical areas, the progress happens through major entrepeneurs. Adani, Tata and Ambani are now those strategic torpedos. They have the cash and risk appetite along project management skills to make things happen. They will be under fire from adversieries.

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Instead of an asset, I would say Adani are means to an end. For any country that wishes to move ahead economically especially on strategically critical areas, the progress happens through major entrepeneurs. Adani, Tata and Ambani are now those strategic torpedos. They have the cash and risk appetite along project management skills to make things happen. They will be under fire from adversieries.

Yes, Ambanis had a similar pushback when they tried entering in Defence manufacturing (West) and alternate to 5G technology Huawei(China). Now a days, only crony capitalist left in India is Mr Adani. Hats off to Mr Adani when whole BSE listed businesses are  following same rules and routes since inceptiomn of BSE/SEBI

Edited by mishra

Adani can deliver projects on time period. None of the guys have done it at his consistency. He even delivered projects away from india ex Israel. Adani forwards India’s strategic interest. China has lot of govt companies that do that. Govts do support business ex in Korea govt supported Samsung, LG etc and helped them grow in to global companies.  If india has to compete with china we need adani and few other companies. In south we have mega who has delivered critical projects ex kaleshwaram project which is an engineering marvel to uplift water and send  it to dry areas in telangana.

Edited by gattaca

On 8/16/2023 at 7:12 AM, ravishingravi said:

No one has come after Tata's. No one has come after Ambanis. Adanis are greedy folks manipulating the stock price, which tantamount to cheating, which in any fair society leads to jail sentences.

19 minutes ago, Khota said:

No one has come after Tata's. No one has come after Ambanis. Adanis are greedy folks manipulating the stock price, which tantamount to cheating, which in any fair society leads to jail sentences.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/1-500-jio-mobile-towers-damaged-in-punjab-as-farmers-vent-anger-against-reliance-1754048-2020-12-29

1,500 Jio mobile towers damaged in Punjab as farmers vent anger against Reliance

Farmers' groups and their kin have allegedly vandalised over 1,500 Reliance Jio mobile towers in Punjab. It has led to communication outage in several parts of the state. Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh has now asked police to take strict action against those who damage mobile towers.

Modi ke do bhai-Ambani aur Adani:phehe:

Did Forgot Rafale Gate? Everything was cooked to blame Modi Ambani duo.

Edited by mishra

2 hours ago, Khota said:

So is Amazon or Facebook in jail ? They are not only manipulating stocks but creating fake companies to evade taxes. What is US doing about them ? 

3 hours ago, mishra said:

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/1-500-jio-mobile-towers-damaged-in-punjab-as-farmers-vent-anger-against-reliance-1754048-2020-12-29

Modi ke do bhai-Ambani aur Adani:phehe:

Did Forgot Rafale Gate? Everything was cooked to blame Modi Ambani duo.

You dont even stick to the context here. No one has accused Ambanis and Tatas of deliberate fraud as they are doing to Adanis.

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

So is Amazon or Facebook in jail ? They are not only manipulating stocks but creating fake companies to evade taxes. What is US doing about them ? 

They are using the existing laws to minimize taxes. Not the same as manipulating stock.

And kindly don't waste my time by not sticking to the topic.

You told me to read the report and report of Deloitte is damning evidence that they don't want to associate with this criminal enterprise.

15 minutes ago, Khota said:

They are using the existing laws to minimize taxes. Not the same as manipulating stock.

And kindly don't waste my time by not sticking to the topic.

You told me to read the report and report of Deloitte is damning evidence that they don't want to associate with this criminal enterprise.

What laws are they using ? Adani are using the indians laws and creating shell companies legally entitled to invest in their stock. So how is it different ? 

Please quote from the report where did Deloitte say it. 

4 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

What laws are they using ? Adani are using the indians laws and creating shell companies legally entitled to invest in their stock. So how is it different ? 

Please quote from the report where did Deloitte say it. 

Please read the report. Every page says that what we are presenting may not be correct.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Please read the report. Every page says that what we are presenting may not be correct.

May not be correct = they are criminals in your world. In audit world it's called qualification. That's how auditors write. It's called qualified report. Most audit reports are qualified to varying degrees.