For peace on earth and ICF

Gambit

:haha::haha::haha: i can imagine tht.. it has already started to come out...
well if u see my post i never brag bout this dude, like i said before the only thing that piss me off is yuvi bashing that goes on here always. even the thread that i started were in response to the yuvi bashing threads after punjab lost first 2 games. other than that i never say punjab gonna beat everybody . on a given day anything can happen. besides my 2 teams should be in finals, punjab and dilli. my punjab cuz of yuvi and being punjabi and my hometeam dilli.

Rajasthan Royals must win the IPL. If Delhi Daredevils win, Predator, Cricketics and amit will never let anyone forget this in a million years. The entire squad and support staff, including Rajeev Shukla, will be annointed as Bloody Legendz and Chole Bature will become the official food of ICF. And of course, everything will be Punjabi style :cantstop: If Chennai Super Kings win, Hari and gang will just go ballistic on ICF. It will be Dosa and idli all round. Also, Dhoni's head will swell to unimaginable proportions. I won't be able to survive an entire year of the CSK bragging brigade. :roll: If Punjab win, then god save us all from Y4C and bobby! It will be Yuvi this and Yuvi that. Yuvi should be captain, Yuvi should be president, Yuvi landed on moon before Armstrong etc etc. :-O In conclusion, I hope Royals win. :icflove:
and for u dude, its always msd this and that on icf including by urself too :haha: u r always on dhoni bandwagon

So if Rajasthan win' date=' who will have the bragging rights? I think 'veer' is a Rajasthan supporter:tounge_smile:[/quote'] You see, my great grand-father's second cousin's nephew's sister's step daughter once stayed in Rajasthan for two days, about 70 years ago, while she was on an All-India tour. So that technically makes me a native Rajasthani. So yea, if RR wins, that like a home-team victory for me! :yay: Go RR! :giggle:

You see, my great grand-father's second cousin's nephew's sister's step daughter once stayed in Rajasthan for two days, about 70 years ago, while she was on an All-India tour. So that technically makes me a native Rajasthani. So yea, if RR wins, that like a home-team victory for me! :yay: Go RR! :giggle:
Here comes the bandwagon. Who else wants to join:hysterical: Btw, I once toured Delhi, Punjab, Chennai, and Rajasthan. So I have all four of my bases covered:--D

Here comes the bandwagon. Who else wants to join:hysterical: Btw, I once toured Delhi, Punjab, Chennai, and Rajasthan. So I have all four of my bases covered:--D
No no no, I've always loved Rajasthan. I think its the best place on the earth. I've been to its capital Jalandhar so many times and love it. And of course, who can forget the Qutub Minar, the Red Fort that is right there in the heart of the city? Besides, its right in the Central region of India, just below Madhya Pradesh. So its very accessible from all parts of India too. If you ask me, I would say make Rajasthan the capital state of our country. The PM should always be a Rajasthani. :-D

No no no' date=' I've always loved Rajasthan. I think its the best place on the earth. I've been to[b'] its capital Jalandhar so many times and love it. And of course, who can forget the Qutub Minar, the Red Fort that is right there in the heart of the city? Besides, its right in the Central region of India, just below Madhya Pradesh. So its very accessible from all parts of India too. If you ask me, I would say make Rajasthan the capital state of our country. The PM should always be a Rajasthani. :-D
Good one! :hysterical:

Great thread Gambit..very funny and poignant at the same time..all said and done..RR with their terrific brand of cricket and the spirit, are the favorites for the neutrals..if they do get past my team in the semis, then I want them to take the trophy too.