For peace on earth and ICF

Gambit

U traitor... If delhi looses in the SF, u gonna have rajasthan in ur avatar?:D
It depends on who is signing me for support.... as i have proved to be a lucky charm....:--D

peace can be maintained even if delhi wins the ipl. whole of india likes sehwag & gambhir as they r the opening combo for india as well. also, everyone likes to c sehwag in full flow & gambhir has also won millions of hearts after his show in 20/20 wc & cb series. and not to forget dhawan, the best young batsman in india

Guest HariSampath

I had never bragged about CSK....I had just mentioned the well known fact that CSK are the best team in the IPL and this was always a question of who loses to CSK in the finals. Also, after CSK wins the tournament, the most I would do is to post a congratulations message.....it is not as if I would start 20 threads deriding Daredevils or Punjab 11, and certainly as everyone here knows I would be extremely modest about our eventual victory ; even if we cannot say whether we beat Punjab 11 in the semifinals by 80 runs or 8 wkts and 6 overs to spare ( cricket is a game of glorious uncertainties), one thing is we cannot take any team for granted although all the 3 other teams are very much club sides compared to CSK and CSK would certainly have to stretch themselves if they are to beat Royals by 7-8 wkts or 50 runs...anyway I dont want to say anything overconfident before we win the finals....so let us see who loses to CSK in the finals, afterall all three teams have an equal chance of doing so.:giggle::shades_smile:

Guest Hiten.
I had never bragged about CSK....I had just mentioned the well known fact that CSK are the best team in the IPL and this was always a question of who loses to CSK in the finals. Also' date=' after CSK wins the tournament, the most I would do is to post a congratulations message.....it is not as if I would start 20 threads deriding Daredevils or Punjab 11, and certainly as everyone here knows I would be extremely modest about our eventual victory ; even if we cannot say whether we beat Punjab 11 in the semifinals by 80 runs or 8 wkts and 6 overs to spare ( cricket is a game of glorious uncertainties), one thing is we cannot take any team for granted although all the 3 other teams are very much club sides compared to CSK and CSK would certainly have to stretch themselves if they are to beat Royals by 7-8 wkts or 50 runs...anyway I dont want to say anything overconfident before we win the finals....so let us see who loses to CSK in the finals, afterall all three teams have an equal chance of doing so.:giggle::shades_smile:[/quote'] you went hiding after CSK's drubbing began :hysterical: and came out chest thumping once CSK's chances of making it to the semis were clearer :cantstop: Modesty my :bootyshake:

>What is the difference between Gujjus and Gujjars? Gujjus means Gujaraties Gujjars is one particular community, like Kashmiri Pandit or like Yadavs
Thanks. They've been in news throughout yesterday. And I got confused between them.