Let’s do a fair assessment of : Ashwin & Jaddu vs. Kumble- Bhajji on Indian pitches.

15 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Sehwag has a Batting Average of 58 in the subcontinent with a strike rate of about 85, which is over 5 runs an over. 

Nobody is even close to Sehwag. 

Your  comparison is kind of flawed. As a bowler in test cricket you have umpteen opportunities and bowlers in theory have a greater opportunity to be MVPs in Tests relative to batsmen.

For the record Murali has nearly 500 test wickets in Lanka alone at an average under 20.  How is that for consistency ?

These 2 Jaddu and Ashwin also stand out because our current batters our duds. 

Folks like Sehwag and VVS Lakshman who toy around with these Aussie spinners.

Allrounders will always have more impact on any match than ether pure bowler or batsman. That is why allrounders are valued higher than any other batsman or bowler.My comparision is not flawed, your analysis of of Sehwag over these two is flawed.

These two are great bowlers and also very good contributors with bat.That is why they had more impact than Murali.

Sehwag is one guy who could dominate any spinner.Would he dominate Jadeja and Ashwin, I think he would but these two are not facing Sehwag,

How did VVS laxman do against Murali in SL. I don't think VVS is the same class as Sehwag against spinners. That is another discussion for another day.

Edited by putrevus