Chetan Sharma sting op

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Indian media :hatsoff:

they made generic answers that every one already knew about look like some kind of watergate scandal using grainy spy cams. 

what’s the real  earth shattering information here? 

He admitted that Kohli lied about being asked to step down from captaincy to teach Ganguly a lesson, which is not really common knowledge nor insignificant. What obsessed icfers and cricket nerds know is not the same as what the awam who watch casually know.

10 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

He admitted that Kohli lied about being asked to step down from captaincy to teach Ganguly a lesson, which is not really common knowledge nor insignificant. What obsessed icfers and cricket nerds know is not the same as what the awam who watch casually know.

fair point but even by that benchmark this is lame. Our junta needs braking news like Lucknow me icchadaari naag etc so even for their standards this is pointless.

as I said there is nothing Chetan said here which is groundbreaking except the injection part. He was obviously saying people want to play half fit but what he said gives impression that players are taking steroids and other illegal substances. Except for that misunderstanding nothing he said is new.

Kohli and Rohit or Kohli or Ganguly had ego issues, how is that breaking news based on what media has been showing for 3 years now ?

4 hours ago, maniac said:

fair point but even by that benchmark this is lame. Our junta needs braking news like Lucknow me icchadaari naag etc so even for their standards this is pointless.

as I said there is nothing Chetan said here which is groundbreaking except the injection part. He was obviously saying people want to play half fit but what he said gives impression that players are taking steroids and other illegal substances. Except for that misunderstanding nothing he said is new.

Kohli and Rohit or Kohli or Ganguly had ego issues, how is that breaking news based on what media has been showing for 3 years now ?

Who knew that Pandya visited his house? Earth shattering khulasa!!

Good move by Chetan as it would be difficult for players to trust him moving forward ... Though an unnecessary set of events which will ensure that those associated with cricket (players, officials, etc.) will find it difficult to trust the media as well ... Overall, a lose-lose situation. 

Edited by zen