PSL 2023 Discussion thread

First class

Do nt think what age he is matters here, not playing for/at age groups- It does not matter if he is 9, 19, or 29.

if he is bowling well he is bowling. Most of sub-continent players misquotes their ages. 

He seems better than Dhani and Husnain, Can bowl fast at multiple lengths. Should be able to play for Pak in near future 

Edited by tapandrun
2 hours ago, speedracer said:

Don't think he would make plate league team of ranji I m sorry. And young??. .

Looks 30

Why are you so obsessed about his age , don;t you have anything else to talk about , if not just ----- up. So annoying . You're full of negativity, not good for your health , I;m afraid. 

1 minute ago, First class said:

Why are you so obsessed about his age , don;t you have anything else to talk about , if not just ----- up. So annoying . You're full of negativity, not good for your health , I;m afraid. 

My health is perfect. I just don't like 4 over fodder players who have no stamina or power to play test cricket.

21 minutes ago, First class said:

It's just weird watching guys with aged skin aggressively covering up their receding hairline and pretending to be 20 years old. 

Akif Javed is another bowler with raw potential. But he is definitely around 25. That vertical leap will damage his knees and he hasn't changed it in 3 years so his career will not go the way fans want. 

Arshad Iqbal is also mostly around 25. 

Too many of these "youngsters" are not where they should be in their  career paths

Shoaib Akhtar speaking in an interview:

"The reason I want to become the PCB Chairman is that I feel I owe a debt of gratitude to Pakistan cricket as I feel that I am a beneficary of this system and this country"

"I want to start by creating 12 superstars, and then add 50 more to that list, and then have another 200 to 2000 kids who are also superstars as backups"

15 hours ago, Tillu said:

"The reason I want to become the PCB Chairman is that I feel I owe a debt of gratitude to Pakistan cricket as I feel that I am a beneficary of this system and this country"

"I want to start by creating 12 superstars, and then add 50 more to that list, and then have another 200 to 2000 kids who are also superstars as backups"

He can become PM of Pak.

21 hours ago, Tillu said:

Just a crazy guy. 

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

The broadcast and camera work of PSL is very poor. It gives such a poor viewing and feels like we are watching cricket back in mid 80s.

Other T20 leagues are way ahead and PSL has lot of catching to do.

Before the Pakistan Super League 8 matches, 8 security cameras and fiber optic cable were stolen in the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore. Police registered 2 cases, but no arrests were made.

According to the report, the batteries for the generators installed for lighting in the Gaddafi stadium were also stolen.

spacer.png