Venky declares Jihad against KL Rahul !!!

velu

53 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What is this idiotic defense of Rahul , see he scored 100s in England, SA and Australia so he is very good and talented. This guy has done nothing other than those innings.

Idiots need to stop comparing Kohli or even Pujara last three years stats to justify this bozo.Those two atleast have some body of work  , they have they stunk in last three years but this guy has stunk all his career of 7 years.

Idea is - as I have said before - some runs are worth more than others and if you are considered to have a high ceiling talent wise then you get a long rope. I don't completely agree or disagree with this since I feel some players deserve exceptional treatment but current Kl imo doesn't belong in that category. 

I will be impressed with the TM if in the face of all this commotion around Rahul's place they show a proverbial finger and tetain him. 

22 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

Idea is - as I have said before - some runs are worth more than others and if you are considered to have a high ceiling talent wise then you get a long rope. I don't completely agree or disagree with this since I feel some players deserve exceptional treatment but current Kl imo doesn't belong in that category. 

I will be impressed with the TM if in the face of all this commotion around Rahul's place they show a proverbial finger and tetain him. 

There are no runs which Rahul scored are more important than his stinking failures. Rahul is the most useless batsman to have played over 45 tests. Any tom dick and harry from FC cricket will avg better than Rahul if given as many chances he has been given.

He should be kicked out from all formats , there is nothing Rahul will ever do in career , he is complete midget in handling pressure.

Edited by putrevus
5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

There are no runs which Rahul scored are more important than his stinking failures. Rahul is the most useless batsman to have played over 45 tests. ANy tom dick and harry from FC cricket will avg better than Rahul if given as manay chances he has been given.

He should be kicked out from all formats , there is nothing Rahul will ever do in career , he is complete midget in handling pressure.

The England and Saf centuries has helped him get vice captaincy and secure his place in the team. Even the TM is talking about it. 

24 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Comparison between Ramesh and Chopra. I did follow the series very carefully.  Ramesh was going to be a better bet. He was also a quick scorer. Chopra was picked ahead of him

Both of them were very avg.It happens all the time but in bigger piccture , maybe Ganguly liked Chopra better who knows what happened between him and Ramesh.

Akash could field at shortleg , Ramesh for some reason had this punchable face , even now if you look his runout video with Laxman in Chennai test vs Aussies.

Would Ramesh avg like Rahul after 43 tests , I have no doubt he would have averaged above 30.He was not mental midget like Rahul.

Edited by putrevus
2 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

The England and Saf centuries has helped him get vice captaincy and secure his place in the team. Even the TM is talking about it. 

TM managment are idiots and that is one of the reasons why India got eliminated in t20 semis by backing this bozo..

So don't take anything they do seriously.They are being saved by Jadeja and Ashwin.

25 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

Talent and all are fine, but lately he has turned in to selfish cricketer and these whole trend started since ipl where inspite of being captain for Punjab and Lucknow he played for himself and for orange cap. People are getting triggered on Prasad criticism but since eternity commrntrators like Gavaskar, Bhogle, Murali Karthik and others always sucking bcci and senior players boots and never had guts or shown interest in criticise them. Had they been doing their work people would not have paid attention to what Prasad is saying. K L Rahul issue is not mind set or talent his issue is selfishness.

16 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Is it fair to drop 23 years old talented future of your team for guy like KL? No one asking KL to retire, he can still go back to domestic and get back into the team. 

He won't do well enough to come back. That is why they are giving him chance eternally. He came back into Test side through ODI performance not domestic performance. His best option is to check with Pujara if there is any third division team looking for overseas player lol 

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

He won't do well enough to come back. That is why they are giving him chance eternally. He came back into Test side through ODI performance not domestic performance. His best option is to check with Pujara if there is any third division team looking for overseas player lol 

Rahul could never cut it playing overseas given his meek and submissive demeanour.

Just not got the character to tough it out and do hard work. Plus would get bullied and then cry in the corner.