Venky declares Jihad against KL Rahul !!!

velu

3 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

I watched his video. What a poor video made, the whole point you can take out is that he was trying to kiss KL's ass or maybe his father in law's ass.

See for yourself and judge.

Says former cricketers shouldn’t dig up stats during the match and crib. VP bringing Shikar Dhawan spoils his argument . 

6 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Bada zabardast mamla hai ye:wp95:

Chopra is stuck here. He thought Venktesh Bhai won't confront him and he will try to look different by backing KLR... But looks like VP is going to strangle both KLR and Chopra till their last breath.. Chopra is clearly looking like fool here, even if KLR scores century in next test, VP's point still stands. He has been medicore for so long..

26 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Chopra is stuck here. He thought Venktesh Bhai won't confront him and he will try to look different by backing KLR... But looks like VP is going to strangle both KLR and Chopra till their last breath.. Chopra is clearly looking like fool here, even if KLR scores century in next test, VP's point still stands. He has been medicore for so long..

KL isnt playing some bottom minnow, even as average as some of the Australian spinners are, he will struggle.

My main concern is if they prepare a an absolute road to bat on, I fear KL and Pujara will be among the runs and guarantee their place for England.

9 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

KL isnt playing some bottom minnow, even as average as some of the Australian spinners are, he will struggle.

My main concern is if they prepare a an absolute road to bat on, I fear KL and Pujara will be among the runs and guarantee their place for England.

Even after Rahul Dravid cheering for Shubman Gill's outrageous dominant shot making in recent times, if he selects timid out of form KL Rahul then he should be called out too.  Gill may or may not click. But he should be given another opportunity to take his LOI form into Tests.  Only person who has the capacity to replace Kohli is Gill. Sooner they bring him in is the better. May be that is why they don't bring him in.