Must Watch - India Transformation has Just Begun - Deepak Bagla

SM2907

41 minutes ago, SM2907 said:

There will be many examples like this in UPA 1 and UPA 2. Dumb are those who blindy believe there is some magic happening after 2014 by a government who forgot to size the new notes for ATMs :hysterical:

No, there is none. Apart from 4 metros , and attempted linking and upgrade of them, nothing else was done. India lives beyond Cuffe Parade and Luteyens Delhi

Edited by mishra

42 minutes ago, SM2907 said:

can you get the approach rectified by the guys who did your village road. 2 - 3 accidents happen everyday. Its a BJP state. Morbi bridge maintenance ?? Nobody gives a f***.  Also ask BJP not to hide places when some foreigner visits India. Why hide such good infra ..... :hysterical:

what do Morbi bridge has to do with 70 yearof no house , no place , generations after generation suffering of Mooshar Community and extreme poverty of my villagers. What I mentioned can only be fact checked in every village( Not Internet)

Edited by mishra

50 minutes ago, bharathh said:

What is the joke? 

Joke is the gentleman who opened the thread with a video, Can not actulally comprehend what is being said in video itself. Speaker in Video is simply saying that relative FDI growth in 70 years is not even 1/10th of what happened in last few years

20 hours ago, bharathh said:

What is the joke? 

The joke is the current fees of IIMs. Starting 2009, they beat inflation by miles. However being serious did you open the links and see if any IIMs or IITs were opened in UPA time. That was our point of difference. right?

3 minutes ago, SM2907 said:

The joke is the current fees of IIMs. Starting 2009, they beat inflation by miles. However being serious did you open the links and see if any IIMs or IITs were opened in UPA time. That was our point of difference. right?

Why should fees be a joke? For the quality of education they give and the doors they open in terms of opportunities - they are a steal. 

Time education at those institutes funded themselves more.

That said - I did - which is why I asked you to fact check them. 

2 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Why should fees be a joke? For the quality of education they give and the doors they open in terms of opportunities - they are a steal. 

Time education at those institutes funded themselves more.

That said - I did - which is why I asked you to fact check them. 

yes. so how many opened in UPA?

Fees is a joke. because these are well funded institutes. They have started making money in the name of fees.

2 hours ago, SM2907 said:

yes. so how many opened in UPA?

Fees is a joke. because these are well funded institutes. They have started making money in the name of fees.

India produces engineers in millions every year. Its very easy to designate a institute IIT status, but difficult part is adding building and infra so that it can take up more students. If building engineering institute was difficult, we wouldmt have thoosand of pvt engineering intitutes all across India.

However key is medical Infra (AIMS and PGIs) where you need building, Doctors, Beds, mdical equipment, hygiene, staff and management system before you declare one open.

Here. Watch the link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_India_Institutes_of_Medical_Sciences