Supporters of Amritpal Singh take over a police station in Amritsar

randomGuy

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Once someone uses the term Fascist Hindu or Hindutva with refrrence to fundamentalism eminating from religion, specially if that person is Indian, That means a complete DeHinduisation has happened.

I know most peiople are here younger including myself to know exact gory details of these Khalistanis and their capability, but they are only Terrorists who have put  bomb and everyone in flight was killed mid air. What I mean is Khalistanis have exact same mentality and tendency as their next door Jihadi brothers have.

PS: Once I was having a arguement with a Pakistani, He said, If there is a risk of Indian Hindus will go Pakistani Muslim way, i told him, Its fundamentally impossible. Hindu philosophy (Darshan) can not be twisted/lied upon to justify it.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Once someone uses the term Fascist Hindu or Hindutva with refrrence to fundamentalism eminating from religion, specially if that person is Indian, That means a complete DeHinduisation has happened.

I know most peiople are here younger including myself to know exact gory details of these Khalistanis and their capability, but they are only Terrorists who have put  bomb and everyone in flight was killed mid air. What I mean is Khalistanis have exact same mentality and tendency as their next door Jihadi brothers have.

PS: Once I was having a arguement with a Pakistani, He said, If there is a risk of Indian Hindus will go Pakistani Muslim way, i told him, Its fundamentally impossible. Hindu philosophy (Darshan) can not be twisted/lied upon to justify it.

Hindus consider GGS and gurudwaras as our Sanatani heritage so NO one in their right mind to stoop down to the terror level of Khalistanis..

BUT Bhagvad Gita says that fighting in self defence for Dharam is also our biggest defence. If the fight comes down to it on the streets with these elements then we must be prepared

I would be surprised if these people represent 0.1% of the population. 

Punjabis need jobs.

Punjabis need drugs out of Punjab.

Punjabis need to stop their dependence on agriculture.

Punjab needs to copy Gujrat, TN, Telengana model for industrialization.

This preacher or whatever has answer to none of these issues. Punjabis need to focus on education and development and ignore this noise.

The important thing is that Punjabis realize listening to him will set them back by another decade. There is no room for his style of politics.

On 3/22/2023 at 4:40 PM, LordPrabhzy said:

That bit highlightes has been YOUR opinion too in the past- if you disagree we can get the admins to dig out your posts which mentioned this, although you have stopped short in calling us parasites, the sentiment of the Jatts and the indoctrination you do with your kids is clear to see. Half of the gurdwara in Punjab and delhi  run due to donations by Hindus- dont forget that. We beleve SIkhi is part of us- you believe we are weak traitors who you have a superiority complex over.

'Saving hindus, weak hindus' this is the kinda one sided propaganda which is stuffed into your brain which reinforces the superiority complex you  THINK you have against hindus. Hindus will ALWAYS support India first, yes our motherland is Punjab and punjabi, demographic adaptation over time to integrate with the rest of India is natural unlike pendus who like living in their own pind bubble. You hate the idea of India doesn't mean Hindus of Punjab hate India. Maybe your allegiance is to your holy book but our allegiance is to our country and our flag first. Religion comes second. This bhai chara nonsense esp in the west isnt going to last long- and dont take our silence and openness as our weakness..

This needs to discussed deeper. Anti-Modi is just a convenient excuse, it's just plain Hindu hatred, Hinduphobia and Sikh extremism.

In India,  Sikhs have a unique respect, be it admiration of the Gurus teachings, free langar, seva and equality sense, or even the muscularity image both of past and present. But unfortunately, that has been misinterpreted as submissive Hindus, or weak Hindus. It's a sign of weakness and means the the genuine respect isn't there. Thus, with or without Modi gov, inevitability there is violence, and a secessionist agenda.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

Punjabis need jobs.

This preacher or whatever has answer to none of these issues. Punjabis need to focus on education and development and ignore this noise.

The important thing is that Punjabis realize listening to him will set them back by another decade. There is no room for his style of politics.

BJP has never ruled Punjab. It's always been Sikh parties and they keep getting away with all the messes even today.

The farm laws protests shows the mass corruption, and hierarchy culture in Punjab. They willingly choose the status quo, and super afraid of innovation. Without innovation, none of the problems will ever be resolved, be in electing the same culprits Sikhs parties, or lackluster policies. 

For you to even say 0.1% is hilarious, there can be few people who do violence, then there are bigger number who support them either financially, or socially. They are all part of Sikh extremism. And the number of people who can do violence will only increase unless state restores back law & order...

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

He had not many followers and majority of the people only liked his effort to rehabilitate those youth who were into drugs. He probably thought that by talking about Khalistan, majority of Sikhs in Punjab will start supporting him, that never happened. Just like every community has it's share of radicalized idiots, some people might looked up to him as their leader. 

Bhagwant Mann has to stop going around with Kejriwal for AAP campaigns, focus on Punjab & deal with all the issues you mentioned. He should know that people of Punjab gave him such a huge majority because they were fed up of Badals & Congress.

No offence but you do realise that Kejriwal is the defacto CM of Punjab? Mann is just a paghwala frontman for the party to appease its sikh voters. Whatever Kejriwal says Bhagwant Mann will do.

10 hours ago, Khota said:

Punjabis need jobs.

Not 0.1%. It limited few vocal violent idiots. Same lads appear in every video year after year.. Millions of Sikhs live in UK, i posted earlier, all that this Khalistani apeal raised was £22k. 

If one has to actually do research, they will find no more than 1000 UK Sikh families talking about Khalistan.

PS: Asking  justice for 1984 riots is absolutely correct and Modi gvmnt should have looked into it but I think most perpetrators of the 1984 violence must be dead or nearing the end of their life.

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Not 0.1%. It limited few vocal violent idiots. Same lads appear in every video year after year.. Millions of Sikhs live in UK, i posted earlier, all that this Khalistani apeal raised was £22k. 

If one has to actually do research, they will find no more than 1000 UK Sikh families talking about Khalistan.

PS: Asking  justice for 1984 riots is absolutely correct and Modi gvmnt should have looked into it but I think most perpetrators of the 1984 violence must be dead or nearing the end of their life.

All of the perpetrators are ex Congress leaders- i do agree if the Modi gov had come in in 2014 and immediately imprisoned these scumbags for life or even the death penalty then maybe a path to reconciliation with these khalistanis would have been easeir. BUT the judiciary in India has over reached its remit and will not let anything function 

8 hours ago, someone said:

BJP has never ruled Punjab. It's always been Sikh parties and they keep getting away with all the messes even today.

The farm laws protests shows the mass corruption, and hierarchy culture in Punjab. They willingly choose the status quo, and super afraid of innovation. Without innovation, none of the problems will ever be resolved, be in electing the same culprits Sikhs parties, or lackluster policies. 

For you to even say 0.1% is hilarious, there can be few people who do violence, then there are bigger number who support them either financially, or socially. They are all part of Sikh extremism. And the number of people who can do violence will only increase unless state restores back law & order...

Even if it is few hundreds that is less than 0.1%

Getting back to farm laws, farming is going away and it is matter of time. Farm laws was a classic case of cart before the horse. Once industrialization happens farming will die a natural death.

3 hours ago, mishra said:

I have travelled far and wide. There is no support for this movement.

I grew up in Delhi with hardly any Sikh friends. My family members are working proudly for the govt., army and other institutions in a respectable jobs. They are all thankful for the opportunities. If few vocal idiots steal the limelight who gives a fu@k.

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

All of the perpetrators are ex Congress leaders- i do agree if the Modi gov had come in in 2014 and immediately imprisoned these scumbags for life or even the death penalty then maybe a path to reconciliation with these khalistanis would have been easeir. BUT the judiciary in India has over reached its remit and will not let anything function 

Congress started the Bhindrawale stuff to stay in power and it backfired. There is no support for all this nonsense.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Congress started the Bhindrawale stuff to stay in power and it backfired. There is no support for all this nonsense.

Problems started much before Bhindiwale, but the divide of pre-84s Terrorism, Op Bluestar, IG assassination and 1984 riots, fault lines were exploited by ISI and PakMilitia.  Gullible and bigoted junta thinks it is RSS/BJP/Bhakts and corrupt Hindu politicians causing the rift.

Long thread, but what is very close to real facts.

Downturn in economy is due to Khalsa Terrorism fed by lies since 1947-1980s

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Problems started much before Bhindiwale, but the divide of pre-84s Terrorism, Op Bluestar, IG assassination and 1984 riots, fault lines were exploited by ISI and PakMilitia.  Gullible and bigoted junta thinks it is RSS/BJP/Bhakts and corrupt Hindu politicians causing the rift.

Long thread, but what is very close to real facts.

Downturn in economy is due to Khalsa Terrorism fed by lies since 1947-1980s

I know BJP was not responsible for Bhinderawala but politicians in Punjab were.

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Bhagwant Mann is a first time inexperienced CM, Kejriwal is quite experienced but if he starts focusing on AAP campaign in more states while ignoring Punjab issues, AAP might lose in the next elections....Time will tell.

What’s your thoughts on the sting operation on dal Khalsa where they have said they were funding AAP through ISI and China to destabilise Punjab?

I believe the Gurcharan Singh in the vids abusing Gujaratis and bhagat Singh is in fact a Pakistani agent planted as a mole as a Sikh to glorify and lead the separatism movement i from the UK