Supporters of Amritpal Singh take over a police station in Amritsar

randomGuy

On 3/24/2023 at 9:42 AM, Khota said:

Even if it is few hundreds that is less than 0.1%

Getting back to farm laws, farming is going away and it is matter of time. Farm laws was a classic case of cart before the horse. Once industrialization happens farming will die a natural death.

For an example, Sangrur MP is Khalistani, so there is ample support out there for such Sikh extremism. You just living in denial, and afraid to call them out.

Every sane person was worried with AAP government, then Khalistani will get more movement, and it turns out to be true. It's only after the center forced them, then they acted, but  just on surface. As poor planning, sabotage, and loopholes, allowing the culprits to get away...

On 3/24/2023 at 1:46 AM, Khota said:

I have travelled far and wide. There is no support for this movement.

I grew up in Delhi with hardly any Sikh friends. My family members are working proudly for the govt., army and other institutions in a respectable jobs. They are all thankful for the opportunities. If few vocal idiots steal the limelight who gives a fu@k.

There are larger ramifications which these Khalistani mofos don’t understand. The only reason India is not using terrorist and Khalistanis in one paragraph or sentence while dealing with West diplomatically is because that will essentially mean massive scrutiny of each Sikh Individual trying for a Western VISA.

We must not let these Khalistanis associate themselves with Sikh and Punjab. Terror word needs to be only associated with Canadian’s and British 

37 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

The whole of North and west India :lol:

Woman, 2 kids burned alive after fight in Tamil Nadu

Plenty of such unfortunate news in tamilnadu on regular basis, so stop mocking other parts of the country n piss off...

For others: this guy @Stan AF  is here to put down other parts of the country in comparison to his home state, does this on multiple threads...

6 hours ago, mishra said:

There are larger ramifications which these Khalistani mofos don’t understand. The only reason India is not using terrorist and Khalistanis in one paragraph or sentence while dealing with West diplomatically is because that will essentially mean massive scrutiny of each Sikh Individual trying for a Western VISA.

We must not let these Khalistanis associate themselves with Sikh and Punjab. Terror word needs to be only associated with Canadian’s and British 

And some of the people vandalizing the consulates are probably seeking political asylum.

5 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Woman, 2 kids burned alive after fight in Tamil Nadu

Plenty of such unfortunate news in tamilnadu on regular basis, so stop mocking other parts of the country n piss off...

For others: this guy @Stan AF  is here to put down other parts of the country in comparison to his home state, does this on multiple threads...

Rehne do bhai, Lemurians are a highly tribalistic community, that is a trait associated with low IQ. They have trouble coping with their growing irrelevance and insignificance.

Edited by Moochad

To The poster who obviously quotes my posts. Never taken you seriously. Not going to take you seriously now.

To take an outright act of aggression and total breakdown of law and order in a western state of the country and to disrespecting the national flag in an foreign country to an unfortunate incident in my state is a seriously low level of posting standards even for you. Do me a favor bark elsewhere. This goes for the other guy as well. Worry about your own state. We're doing fine here.

2 hours ago, Stan AF said:

To The poster who obviously quotes my posts. Never taken you seriously. Not going to take you seriously now.

To take an outright act of aggression and total breakdown of law and order in a western state of the country and to disrespecting the national flag in an foreign country to an unfortunate incident in my state is a seriously low level of posting standards even for you. Do me a favor bark elsewhere. This goes for the other guy as well. Worry about your own state. We're doing fine here.

You are stereotyping North Indians and he is doing the same to South Indians. 

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

@Under_Score

Funny tho- they can’t protect their own girls from Muslim grooming gangs in the west and also in pak/afghan but they want to tease ‘brahmin’ girls 

“asi hindu auratan nu bachaya si jo market main take take vich bikdi si”

Edited by LordPrabhzy

Lets forget the past (like bombing killing threatening ) and see what is happening in present

Khalistani have been painting graffiti on Hindu Temples.

Khalistanis have been vanadalizing Hindu templ s.

kalistanis have been painting graffiti or vanadlizing Hindu Heroes like Mahatam Gandhi.

They have been speaking against Hinduism just like Pakistanis.

They have been speaking against a Indian PM under whom India is developing faster then any other country on basis that PM is supposedly pro culture, pro Hindu.

They have been publicly attacking or Bad mouthing Hindus for being Hindus and uploading it on SM as well.

Hindus as a community has dealt with such provocations in Gandhian way. Kudos to Hindu community. But Sikhs as a community should see this restraint shown and must outrightly reject these Khalistanis and deal with them. 

Beacuse , just think for once, If some Muslims of India /indian diaspora have done same and what could be reaction. I feel Indian Muslims are 1000 times better then these MoFo Khalistani 

Edited by mishra