Supporters of Amritpal Singh take over a police station in Amritsar

randomGuy

The khalistanis who are attacking Indian consulates and Indians seems to be paid by ISI. Pak don’t have diesel money so using the proxies against india and these khalistanis are probably getting paid. They are giving bad name to the Sikhs who live in India and BJP govt has been poor in dealing with this menace. @Under_Score was downplaying this earlier when I posted about khalistanis attacking in Canada. This nexus is no longer in Canada it has spread to US, UK and Australia. This is truly going out of hand.

Edited by gattaca

On 4/23/2023 at 11:06 PM, Under_Score said:

Amritpal Singh surrenders in Punjab’s Moga, shifted to Dibrugarh jail in Assam

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/khalistani-separatist-amritpal-singh-surrenders-punjab-police-amritsar-2363504-2023-04-23

Amritpal Singh's British-origin wife neither 'detained nor arrested', has a visa for 'limited period in India that is about to expire'

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/diaspora/amritpal-singhs-britain-origin-wife-neither-detained-nor-arrested-has-a-visa-for-limited-period-in-india-that-is-about-to-expire-499563

Amritpal probably feared that his wife might be arrested & harassed, so most likely he decided to surrender. He has himself to blame for the whole thing, when he deviated from his original path of helping the Sikh youth who were into drugs. He had already drawn the corrupt central govt's ire when he started talking about injustices against Punjab....so when he started talking about Khalistan :facepalm:...sealed his fate.

Injustices against punjab ? Punjab and punjabis are have done and doing better than most of the northern states thanks to fertile soils. Southern states do provide more to country GDP and get less in return we are compensating for lot of northern states.

10 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Yeh kya Khalistani ka rona dhona laga rakha hai yaar....If someone like you or any other Andh-Bhakt ICF NRI tries to tell Sikh NRIs about how good Indian politicians are...you will be told to shut the F up!! This has nothing to do with being pro-khalistani or not...it is the general feeling. People like you & that @mishra can only brag about power of India because of the riot force good for nothing piece of shyt demons that are thriving there....try that outside India & will be put in place...no Haramkhor Indian neta will be there to protect you here, be it Canada, UK, Australia or USA. All the Bhakt-Mandli ICF brigade bravery starts on the keyboard & very much ends there itself. No wonder many Hindus in India fell for the 'Hindu khatre mei hai' crap despite being 78% of the population......It is like insulting yourself & having no faith in yourself....shame!!

Blaming every Indian politician is incorrect some genuinely work for the country. India has some power but not a lot on global scale compared to china and US. I raising the issue of khalistanis as it gives bad name to Sikhs in India and abroad who are good.

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Social media videos role is very important in a country like India where the main stream media is working for a corrupt ruling party. Most recent example is that Ravish Kumar was a thorn in the eye of BJP because he spoke the truth & that exposed the true image of your party. So, money power was used to purchase NDTV to silence his voice. That didn't work very well :winky:, Ravish is continuing to show the reality of BJP on Youtube. That's the power of social media. :wp3:

It might take some time for more people to realize & eventually BJP will be kicked out of power from the centre. All the hard working  tax payer's money being used to buy opposition party politicians be it Bengaluru or Mumbai won't last forever because a Jahil party can only come to power by using hook or crook methods but it can't stay forever in power with fools as leaders.....A lying uneducated PM can only take the country downhill. People like you are equally responsible for encouraging false propaganda of a party full of thugs & criminals who will do no good for the progress of India.

A good example of rhetoric with 0 proof. All gas no mass. 

6 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Social media videos role is very important in a country like India where the main stream media is working for a corrupt ruling party. Most recent example is that Ravish Kumar was a thorn in the eye of BJP because he spoke the truth & that exposed the true image of your party. So, money power was used to purchase NDTV to silence his voice. That didn't work very well :winky:, Ravish is continuing to show the reality of BJP on Youtube. That's the power of social media. :wp3:

It might take some time for more people to realize & eventually BJP will be kicked out of power from the centre. All the hard working  tax payer's money being used to buy opposition party politicians be it Bengaluru or Mumbai won't last forever because a Jahil party can only come to power by using hook or crook methods but it can't stay forever in power with fools as leaders.....A lying uneducated PM can only take the country downhill. People like you are equally responsible for encouraging false propaganda of a party full of thugs & criminals who will do no good for the progress of India.

Pk post kiya na kar ! Bewade!

taxpayers money to buy MLAs in KA, MP or MH? Tu Arvind hai kya? Your post makes as much sense as this lunatic in the assembly 

https://twitter.com/news24tvchannel/status/1640699726164029441?s=46&t=SP7RMD3tK-92g90EjOnhgA

15 hours ago, gattaca said:

Injustices against punjab ? Punjab and punjabis are have done and doing better than most of the northern states thanks to fertile soils. Southern states do provide more to country GDP and get less in return we are compensating for lot of northern states.

There is a caste in Punjab which is about 25% of Punjab's population (they are ~40% of total Sikh Population in Punjab). It holds 85% of agricultural land in Punjab. Every CM of Punjab has been from that caste. 80% MLAs are from that caste. Every important ministry is held by that caste's person. But still they feel they are opressed by India. So all the seperatist voices are from that particular community.:hysterical:

5 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Abey chewtiye,bewda hoga tera poora khaandaan....what makes you feel I was drunk?You cant' digest the facts about your M'fkingin BJP party? Tera uncle ka paisa diya BJP bhadwo ney? Ofcourse it is the taxpayer's money.

ok, my bad , you are not drunk, but you are stupid!

BJP is a political party.

BJP members in the executive runs the government with tax payer’s’ money. 

BJP party buying MPs can’t use taxpayer’s money. Tere AAPIYE akal  KE SAMAJH KE BAAHAR HAIN YEH!

CAG can catch the government if it diverts funds from the exchequer to the party needs.

BJP can pool money from donors like my uncle and give it to MPs to buy. Akal ke dushman!

Edited by coffee_rules

46 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Only a two-faced moron like you who despite enjoying the real democracy in a developed country in the West still supports the corrupt asshole Indian politicians.

The nexus between unaccounted money and politics is a malignancy at the very core of India's democratic process. It is the seed of all the corruption in India. If those who are supposed to make laws against corruption are the products of a corrupt system, how can the rest of the society be clean?

When parties like BJP take money in cash or through electoral bonds from publicly unidentified donors, they will return the favor to reward these 'generous' worthies. When corrupt politicians illegally spend many times the prescribed limit on elections, their priority is to milk the state to recoup their "investment". 

People like you are diabolical who do pooja of the corrupt politicians in India yet don't want to move back & live among them.....true definition of a NRI Andh-bhakt :facepalm:

I know politicians are corrupt EVERYWHERE. But, You still haven’t explained how BJP used taxpayers money to buy MPs in Karnataka? If you don’t explain, I will call you a fake news peddler, just like your Maibaap Arvind Khujliwal.

When you find time when you are not posting falana videos of anti-BJP rhetoric,  Google how corruption is institutionalized in n the west including Kaneda’’s Jagmeet or whoever, with “campaign contributions “ which we call as kickbacks in our third world country

42 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

You think majority of BJP politicians are spending their salaries on buying leaders of other political parties.....they are so low, they will stoop down to the gutter level to deprive any benefits to the citizens of the country & focus on amassing wealth & try to remain power to continue looting the tax payer.

Also don't compare Indian dirty politics to other developed countries, no one buys politicians from opposition parties to form a govt in another state where the 'people' didn't vote them.

Are you that stupid to ask me proof whether tax payer's money is spent on purchasing 'Elected leaders' of other parties rather than winning the vote of the people...Yeah, they will call you & let you know that they are doing everything right. Forget other stuff......just reply to this facade by the lying scumbag Modi in the shame called PM cares fund.

Alleging that the PM CARES Fund is shrouded in secrecy, the Congress on April 25 asked why it has no transparency, accountability and is not subjected to any audit or covered under the Right to Information (RTI) Act, despite 60% of its funds coming from public sector undertakings (PSUs)

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/why-pm-cares-fund-is-not-subject-to-public-audit-or-covered-under-rti-asks-congress/article66778330.ece

You just proved that you have no proof. Just by saying it, it becomes truth. Live in your lala land where whatever you think becomes the truth. This is how Arvind Kejariwal operates too

There is no such system in the west for horse-trading, if there was, I am certain they would take advantage . All politicians are corrupt. Your Jugmeet will take campaign contributions from donors to give them contracts in public service. They are not doodh ke dhule! 

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

You & your BJP buddies will never want to hear anything against BJP wrong doings, let's agree to disagree....If you can keep the replies civil, then I don't have to respond in a similar manner which I have done, you like Godi media....I like social media, you can say whatever you want against AAP, I will never get riled up.....you should also take it easy, Politicians are not above me & you....they are public servants & should be held accountable....no matter which party they belong to, you just can't ignore by saying 'Politicians are corrupt everywhere'.

Whatever you say, parties can’t be accused of using taxes for party activities. That amounts anarchism. Even Congress earlier did horse trading. What happens is they have huge ill gotten funds from kickbacks , donors and scams. Nothing from hard earned taxpayers money. If you want to toe that line, be my guest

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

You & your BJP buddies will never want to hear anything against BJP wrong doings, let's agree to disagree....If you can keep the replies civil, then I don't have to respond in a similar manner which I have done, you like Godi media....I like social media, you can say whatever you want against AAP, I will never get riled up.....you should also take it easy, Politicians are not above me & you....they are public servants & should be held accountable....no matter which party they belong to, you just can't ignore by saying 'Politicians are corrupt everywhere'.

Personally I think he was quite civil for your lies. Bring in facts and we can discuss. Parading opinion as facts and repeating it constantly from empty headed dummies in random youtube videos is not proof of anything. Let's talk facts and I think most people will be happy to discuss. 

For example, the way BJP and the centre is handling the wrestlers sitting in the capital is pathetic. Sports in India needs a complete transformation with politicians booted out of all sports (including BCCI). The way the BJP is performing in Karnataka is pathetic. Happy to deride BJP on all these topics. But bring in something that is unproven - you will be called out on it.

Btw I have asked this before but I'm not sure why you keep associating ppl with a party when none have made themselves known as party spokespeople. That IMO is not civil. Name calling people bhakths, andhbhakths etc. is not civil. 

11 hours ago, Khota said:

Why do you resort to calling people Khalistani when they disagree with you?

Him calling or mocking anybody who doesn’t like his opinion or the inane videos he posts , as Andh Bhakts,  is ok for you? It is a religious rebuke. I don’t care but calling everyone a bhakt just because you don’t like your opinion is fine for you? 

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Him calling or mocking anybody who doesn’t like his opinion or the inane videos he posts , as Andh Bhakts,  is ok for you? It is a religious rebuke. I don’t care but calling everyone a bhakt just because you don’t like your opinion is fine for you? 

Since when does calling Bhakt a religious abuse...  People following likes of Asaram Bapu & Ram Rahim type frauds have been called Andh Bhakt by whole world & nobody finds it offensive lmao