Supporters of Amritpal Singh take over a police station in Amritsar

randomGuy

7 hours ago, bharathh said:

Jumping to conclusions.

Playing the victim card (although they'd have tough competition in this one)

Having a superiority complex 

Similarity to our western neighbours is uncanny. I always say that it is easier to understand the cause of united Punjab than separate Khalistan. Too many similar characteristics. 1) Highly emotional 2) Low aptitude 3) Superiority complex and show off without substance 4) Always carrying victim mindset 5) Aggression 6) Revels without a cause. 7) Prone to conspiracy theories. 

You can see that here too. 1) You split our country leave aside the fact that we were committing genocide in Bangladesh. Now this, 2) Indian state attacked the holiest site for Sikhs, leave aside the fact that self proclaimed saint was storing weapons for war in Akal Takht ( holiest party of golden temple ). 

Khalistanis are Pakistanis. Close your eyes and you wouldn't know the difference. 

Edited by ravishingravi

9 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Sikh sacrifices for India pre-post Independence cannot be matched by any other community in India...period.

Now see this unbiased video of what propaganda is happening at present. 

Why and how Godi media blah blah.. 

Yes. Looks unbiased alright. :phehe:

15 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Voting for a country in a foreign land that stupidly lets it and thinks koi kuch ukhaad liya aur wo honewala hain!

One day, the same guys will have their a r s e slapped by some racists group or religious extremist group. They can then ask for help from Kahalitani Consulate.

On 7/9/2023 at 9:45 PM, Under_Score said:

True...Khalistanis have been a small bunch but very vocal, majority of the Sikh population here don't support them & also don't protest against them either, there is a good reason for that.

Operation Bluestar resulted in creating Khalistanis ( especially the very religious ones who visit the Gurudwara every single day to pray ) 

The 1984 anti-Sikh genocide by the then Govt of India created the divide between NRI Sikhs ( Doesn't matter pro-Khalistani or not ) & India. No country is bad & no country flag should be burnt....It is the bad politicians that are to blame.

I have see Khalistan float being present in every Vaisakhi Nagar Kirtan procession every year since last 2 decades, there are barely few hundred people standing in front of the stage where Khalistan stage is set, main stage is just used by local Sikh leaders & guests like the premier of the province. Total crowd in the parade used to be like 100K in the early years, this year it was almost 800K.  

After the recent Khalistani separatist Hardeep Nijjar's murder on June 18th, I happen to attend a wedding at the same Gurudwara on June 22nd, I had never seen so many Khalistan flags on the sprawling 10plus acres of the Guru Nanak Temple before. 

This will never end, the only people to gain from this are the corrupt politicians of India ( If they are responsible for this targeted hit ) . Life goes on.

Sikh Gurudwara (Small).jpg

Dont think there is any support among NRI Sikh atleast in UK. There are few nut cases which NRI Sikhs also avoid. However one thing I can say for certain.

More the Khalistanis take over religious places (Gurudwaras), less will be foot fall seen in Gurudwaras as most Sikh NRIs, allready have got rid of various symbols of their faith. Also most know that Gur Govind Singh gave his and life of his children Saving Hindus (Hindus are indebted for generations for the act) so how come these modern Khalistani Gurus replace the ideology of Sikh Gurus, Gurdwaras belong to Sikhs and Sikh Guru Teachings not Khalistanis and Kalistani Gurus teachings. Think about it.

PS: Blue star and 84 riots didnt happened out of Blue.

Edited by mishra

6 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Yes, that was not the first time any country leader was killed, won't be the last time either.

Here is the difference, let's say some RSS fanatic guns down Justin Trudeau in Canada out of anger that he is not stopping the signatures happening on Khalistan referendum, do you think Liberal party workers will arrange goons, provide them home addresses of all Hindus living in Ottawa from the voter list & allow a killing spree for 3 days & the RCMP ( Police ) just stands there in the streets looking the other way?

Then after that, will there be a corrupt Supreme court Judge of Canada who will give a clean chit to the Liberal party & the RCMP?

I don't think so that will ever happen in real democracies, India's Democracy is BS because of the corrupt leaders who thrive there, minorities will never be safe. 

Also the existence of a few Khalistanis has never hampered the good relation between Hindus & Sikhs in Canada, I'm not sure whether it's the sheer panic, Election win strategy since Hindu/Muslim is not that effective anymore for BJP or is it sheer hate towards the separatists that is resulting in the recent killings ( If Indian agencies are behind it ). Hopefully it doesn't create hatred among Hindus & Sikhs because the separatist who was gunned down recently didn't have any criminal records here & was only 19 years old when he moved to Canada. Indian agencies are capable of fabricating false cases against anyone they dislike in India, that doesn't happen in developed countries in Europe or the West.

Since you belong to the majority community in India, you will always support the corrupt Indian politicians, all this while expecting equality & complete safety of you & your family in the UK since you are also a minority here just like the Sikhs.

An apologist post for Khalistanis. 

And you wonder why ppl think you are Khalistani

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

I don't give a flying F what some of you guys think, matter of the fact remains that I have met this plumber Hardeep Nijjar in the past, he didn't even carry any weapons or have a group of armed people with him. He was offered bullet proof vest by the RCMP which he refused to wear after he had received death threats since he was involved in Khalistan referendum only, not murders of innocents. Godi media declaring him as one of the most wanted Terrorists is a joke.

Any Khalistani is an enemy of the Indian state. Who knows who gunned him down. Regardless, one less Khalistani in the world is a good thing for India.

I heard a lot Khalistanis like to consider themselves bangers. Perhaps he rubbed someone the wrong way with his wannabe gangster attitude? That's what happens with false bravado. 

3 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

There is definitely a difference between a gun totting Terrorist who kills innocents, deserves to be eliminated. I don't know how a separatist can be such a imminent danger to the so called 'Vishwa Guru' :facepalm: Is it that alarming for India agencies that few thousand people sign a referendum in a foreign country & Khalistan will become a reality, It will never become. That's why majority of the Sikhs don't care much about it. Just like how Bageshwar Dham is dreaming about Hindu Rashtra :phehe:

You are making a big assumption that it was the Indians that had anything to do with his death. What is the basis you are using to decide this? 

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

You are making a big assumption that it was the Indians that had anything to do with his death. What is the basis you are using to decide this? 

Allthough job of Indian security agencies is to eliminate the thtreat, but historically, any time a Khalistani leader has attempted to do a back channel talk with GoI, He has been eliminated.

53 minutes ago, mishra said:

Allthough job of Indian security agencies is to eliminate the thtreat, but historically, any time a Khalistani leader has attempted to do a back channel talk with GoI, He has been eliminated.

But RAW does not have an assassination policy unlike Mossad or CCP's agencies. So not sure how our Sherlock immediately identified India as the ones that are hunting these folks down. 

6 hours ago, Under_Score said:

There is definitely a difference between a gun totting Terrorist who kills innocents, deserves to be eliminated. I don't know how a separatist can be such a imminent danger to the so called 'Vishwa Guru' :facepalm: Is it that alarming for India agencies that few thousand people sign a referendum in a foreign country & Khalistan will become a reality, It will never become. That's why majority of the Sikhs don't care much about it. Just like how Bageshwar Dham is dreaming about Hindu Rashtra :phehe:

Tough job. Dont want to overtly support them. Dont want to clearly deride them. Somehow make them victims. And also abuse Hindus in process.

Min 2 peg needed to achieve this level of nuance.

13 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Tough job. Dont want to overtly support them. Dont want to clearly deride them. Somehow make them victims. And also abuse Hindus in process.

We were told not to rejoice his killing because it was a routine inter-gang war that killed him. Now, it is the evil Raaw and Hindu RSS India that is killing peaceful innocent separatist plumbers! 

Edited by coffee_rules

58 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

I have in a couple of earlier posts already mentioned that ( If it was the work of India agencies ) in my replies. I have also mentioned on the day Nijjar was gunned down that too bad it was not Pannu instead since he is an irritating moron whom many Sikh NRI's hate. What investigation RCMP comes up with will be interesting to see. 

You ranted about how India is afraid of Khalistanis which meant that India was responsible for their deaths. 

It will be interesting to see what RCMP investigates. I wouldn't hold too much hope though. After all they still haven't arrested any of the masterminds of the 1985 Air India bombing which killed mostly Canadian citizens. 

Neither have they found anything to capture the killers of Ripudaman Singh after he turned against the Khalistan movement, or found the assailants who beat up Ujjal Dosanj a Canadian MP and Balraj Deol for speaking up against Khalistanis. 

6 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Let's see what happens, also I was mentioning that why would India agencies consider a separatist as a imminent threat because Godi media was labeling him as one of 'India's most wanted Khalistani terrorist'....such a BS propaganda claim.

Any Khalistani scum is a terrorist and an imminent threat. Good on the Indian govt to treat them as such. 

9 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

It doesn't matter Khalistani or not....you can't call a Separatist as Terrorist, it smells of blind hatred....nothing else.

You can't tell me what I need to think about someone. You are welcome to your opinions. 

16 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Icf is his 2 minutes of fame even if that means displaying hatred to get that attention ..outside of his forum i.e. in real life is boring and no one gives any bhaav, so comes here for his dopamine shots

34 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Icf is his 2 minutes of fame even if that means displaying hatred to get that attention ..outside of his forum i.e. in real life is boring and no one gives any bhaav, so comes here for his dopamine shots

It's too bad Khalistan is not on winning side. He could avoid all monkey balancing and go straight to abuse Hindus and  Hinduism. Which is what he really wants to do. 

24 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

It's too bad Khalistan is not on winning side. He could avoid all monkey balancing and go straight to abuse Hindus and  Hinduism. Which is what he really wants to do. 

Yep... can't risk Indian Visa for becoming extra famous on an online forum ....

Edited by randomGuy

48 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

I live in a civilized Democracy, I hate India's style of sham Democracy. I will always condemn that, now coming back to the two faced BJP NRI bigots who live in the UK, US & Canada and enjoy the Democracy....yet supporting the Jaahil, haramkhor murders & molester politicians of India, they should just move back if they like India's dirty politics so much......Guess what? They won't because these scums will stand by their fav chewtya Indian politicians even against the countries in which they have immigrated into. I have no respect for such diabolical characters.

First, you don't live here. Are you even a citizen of India? If not, good riddance to you. 

Secondly, civilized democracy - Kaneda? Ok. 

Tell that to the Native Americans forced off their lands to build a pipeline. Tell that to the hundreds of dead children dug up from a school yard whose deaths were shushed up completely. Tell that to the hundreds of Canadians who died in the 1985 bombing by Kscum who are yet to be sentenced. I posted in the other thread all the instances where MPs, journalists and others murdered or beaten brutally by Kscum are yet to even be identified - let alone arrested. Please stop it with your nonsense. Be more worried about your shitty country and leave my country to people who actually care about it. You jaahil ministers jail peaceful protestors and ruin people's lives while raking muck at other countries. Mind your own business.