Supporters of Amritpal Singh take over a police station in Amritsar

randomGuy

5 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

One of the biggest non-mysteries is how Amritpal transformed from this to this-

images-1.jpg

And why an NRI was chosen as successor to Waris Punjab Da. Not hard to establish a link here.

Possibly Paisa and Power

12 hours ago, Under_Score said:

The day Amritpal deviated his path from rehabilitation of the Sikh youth who got into drugs to talking about oppression of Sikhs in India, he just signed his death warrant.

He was arrested by Punjab police & he supposedly 'escapes'...LOL, Punjab police or any other police in India is corrupt to the core....won't be surprised if he ends up in a fake encounter, what a waste of life it would be, he never killed anyone but will most likely be eliminated because 'Khalistan' is a dreaded word in India. 

Whenever a Sikh mentions 'Khalistan', he is considered desh ka dushman....here is Nitish Rajput''s take on Khalistan.

Reads like the famous book. How to be khalistani without calling yourself one. 

So seperatism is not a red line anymore. In next 5 years, we need to deal with moles in Canada. 

Edited by ravishingravi

8 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

One of the biggest non-mysteries is how Amritpal transformed from this to this-

images-1.jpg

And why an NRI was chosen as successor to Waris Punjab Da. Not hard to establish a link here.

Not a mystery. He was propped by ISI to head waaris de Punjab. As he didn't have much baggage, it was good Manchurian candidate. 

It seems article 370 tactic all over this. Create confusion and take action. We will discover in coming days. For me, he should be kept in an unknown location not in north India. Maybe Andaman. It would be useful to know his backers and how deep rabbit hole goes. 

Politically, AAP can use this as major boost nationally even if the action has been centrally planned. 

32 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Not a mystery. He was propped by ISI to head waaris de Punjab. As he didn't have much baggage, it was good Manchurian candidate. 

Deep Sidhu had not admitted to being a khalistani or a separatist publicly as much as i know... talks are that he had blocked Amritpal  from his phone, rumors also that ISI may have got Deep killed and use his death to promote Amritpal...

Bottom line is Sikhs are smart and sophisticated enough that they have zero tolerance for this kind of nonsense. He is an attention seeker. Just like others I am sure there are grievances, but the avenue to address those is within the constitution of India. There is no room for this in this day age and time.

46 minutes ago, Khota said:

Bottom line is Sikhs are smart and sophisticated enough that they have zero tolerance for this kind of nonsense. He is an attention seeker. Just like others I am sure there are grievances, but the avenue to address those is within the constitution of India. There is no room for this in this day age and time.

Please call a spade a spade. He isn't the only one, and many Sikhs willingly or unknowing are gullible of such things. Remember we do have an MP of Sangrur, who openly talks about Khalistan, and asking for foreign support etc.

AAP is responsible for the mess, as they have always played the Sikh identity for their politics, and it was inevitable that somebody more extreme would use it as divide and rule agenda.

1 hour ago, someone said:

Please call a spade a spade. He isn't the only one, and many Sikhs willingly or unknowing are gullible of such things. Remember we do have an MP of Sangrur, who openly talks about Khalistan, and asking for foreign support etc.

AAP is responsible for the mess, as they have always played the Sikh identity for their politics, and it was inevitable that somebody more extreme would use it as divide and rule agenda.

I know he is not the only one but this is not the 80s and 90s. He does not have enough support.

Real problems are drugs and unemployment. This is a self-made bs problem he is manufacturing.

Remember the true Khalistani will not condemn the fact that this moron Amritpal was carrying guru grant sahib as he stalled into police station. Almost hoping for police to attack him. It would be interesting to say Khalistanis from which countries are the worst. As India gets stronger, these morons should be tightened through bilateral pressure. 

It’s no secret who is finding this effort. That mofo didn’t mention about the Punjab side in Pakistan. He just wants to « liberate » Indian Punjab. 

2 hours ago, Khota said:

I know he is not the only one but this is not the 80s and 90s. He does not have enough support.

Real problems are drugs and unemployment. This is a self-made bs problem he is manufacturing.

If Waaris Punjab De had any support, they would have fought elections. 

The mood and demeanour his family was giving interview on a Khalistani channel, makes me think he has escaped or is definitely safe.

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Jizz right into the wide open mouth of resident andh-bhakts :phehe:

Why, you are the one trying to understand Khalistanis and explaining the movement to us panicking about them. This clip should entertain you how a Khalistani terrorist pins down the Indian flag and holds up the Khalsa /Khanda flag in place. 

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Look dude, I am not showing any happiness at what a Khalistani is doing to Indian flag, it is the cops who will deal with him. I have always maintained that Amritpal did a blunder when he started taking about Khalistan, he is so naive that he is expecting freedom of speech in a corrupt rotten Democracy like India. If BJP leaders can screw other Hindu politicians to control a non-BJP state, then why would they care about minorities like him....they just want control the power at any cost. The difference between me & your keyboard warrior gang here on ICF is, I'm blunt about corruption in India at ALL levels, you bhakts just want your retard party to remain in power at any cost no matter what wrong they do. If you resort to unwanted posts against me, then be prepared to get a similar response. I don't need to be buddies with some haters here, a few good people who understand wrong & right are the only ones who I respect.

I don’t have any issues with you having  opinions about Indian politicians, Modi, 1984, corruption etc., which are debatable in a civil manner. What I object to  any normalization of Khalistani dialogue. Yes, we panic when we read about separatists when we have experienced and read about pre-84 terrorism and Kashmiri exodus. Kaneda might have moved on from 1985 Kanishka bombing, but we relate it to any Khalistani act just like Americans relate to 9/11 or Indians OUGHT TO RELATE TO 26/11. Never forget. Talk about Khalistan after these acts are not freedom of speech. It is an act of sedition or terrorism. So when you share something related to Khalistani AAP propaganda, I do panic and call out. What do you mean by Bhakts panicking? Ever Indian should panic about the word Khalistan

Edited by coffee_rules